Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ace Awareness Grab Bags - All Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
2dgmjh5.jpg

It is the time of year to be aware of asexuals! We exist, we are fabulous, and we are coming for the Iron Throne definitely not plotting anything.

In seriousness: it's Asexual Awareness Week, and to celebrate, I would love to give you some ace flag colored stuff.

This is a free grab bag raffle! Which means you do not need to send me any money at all, and you have a chance at winning fabulous prizes!

Learn more about asexuality:
2dgmjh5.jpg

It is the time of year to be aware of asexuals! We exist, we are fabulous, and we are coming for the Iron Throne definitely not plotting anything.

In seriousness: it's Asexual Awareness Week, and to celebrate, I would love to give you some ace flag colored stuff.

This is a free grab bag raffle! Which means you do not need to send me any money at all, and you have a chance at winning fabulous prizes!

Learn more about asexuality:

Call me Idris. Pronouns are ne/nem/nir!
Entering and Prizes

There are 100 grab bags available. Some bags will have a junk prize in them. Others will contain fabulous prizes, including an Unhatched Shadow Egg, a full set of Dusk Rogue Apparel, and an ace flag accent for Ridgeback females! You won't know which you're getting until the raffle ends, however.

To enter, just post in this thread requesting a grab bag! Make sure you ping me, otherwise I will not see your post. You may request a particular bag if you want. Otherwise I will give you a number at random. Because these are free, you can only get one!

The raffle will end either when all bags are claimed, or on Saturday, October 24th. If not all bags are claimed by Saturday, I will consolidate some of the junk prizes, improving your chances of getting a great prize!

Bags will be assigned at random, using random.org's list randomizer.

You can view the prizes, and check to see how many bags have been claimed, on this spreadsheet!
Entering and Prizes

There are 100 grab bags available. Some bags will have a junk prize in them. Others will contain fabulous prizes, including an Unhatched Shadow Egg, a full set of Dusk Rogue Apparel, and an ace flag accent for Ridgeback females! You won't know which you're getting until the raffle ends, however.

To enter, just post in this thread requesting a grab bag! Make sure you ping me, otherwise I will not see your post. You may request a particular bag if you want. Otherwise I will give you a number at random. Because these are free, you can only get one!

The raffle will end either when all bags are claimed, or on Saturday, October 24th. If not all bags are claimed by Saturday, I will consolidate some of the junk prizes, improving your chances of getting a great prize!

Bags will be assigned at random, using random.org's list randomizer.

You can view the prizes, and check to see how many bags have been claimed, on this spreadsheet!

And open!
And open!

Yay!! @sciencings, I'm in!
Yay!! @sciencings, I'm in!
@sciencings Ahh happy asexual awareness week!! :D Do you have to be asexual to grab a grab bag?
@sciencings Ahh happy asexual awareness week!! :D Do you have to be asexual to grab a grab bag?
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
@sciencings Yes count me in please!
@sciencings Yes count me in please!
I dont know What im doing
@sciencings
yesyehh i would love a bag. i am ace and man this makes me so glad to see. thank u ver much for this, mhm.
@sciencings
yesyehh i would love a bag. i am ace and man this makes me so glad to see. thank u ver much for this, mhm.
+2 hours
Art Shop - Cri's Creations
@sciencings ow this is so amazing, thank you so much for doing this. Could I request a grab bag, please? :D
@sciencings ow this is so amazing, thank you so much for doing this. Could I request a grab bag, please? :D
@sciencings
Bag please~? This is awesome~
@sciencings
Bag please~? This is awesome~
@wedredding @Roadrollings @cricara @Celestria Got all of you down!

@Astro0 Not at all! This is open to everyone. ^_^
@wedredding @Roadrollings @cricara @Celestria Got all of you down!

@Astro0 Not at all! This is open to everyone. ^_^

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19