Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | BeastCon Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38
@dragonwriter315

Sending you 3 Mute Swans and 3 Trumpeter Swans for a total of 72 tickets!
@dragonwriter315

Sending you 3 Mute Swans and 3 Trumpeter Swans for a total of 72 tickets!
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
@dragonwriter315

sent you a piece of teardrop apparel for 14 tickets! * ^ *
@dragonwriter315

sent you a piece of teardrop apparel for 14 tickets! * ^ *
xvKuWGq.png

@dragonwriter315

Adam is smug about his success in predicting the outcome of the last skirmish, and wagers again on the triumph of scoundrels, this time supporting the Windcarve Fugitive.
@dragonwriter315

Adam is smug about his success in predicting the outcome of the last skirmish, and wagers again on the triumph of scoundrels, this time supporting the Windcarve Fugitive.
event-sig-small-4.png
[center][IMG]http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n446/fantasyfreak315/Flight%20Rising/banner_prizes_zpsavjqkh7h.png[/IMG][/center] @LianceZorren @iheart801 @Elphea @KraalofBhaga @rendragyn @BlueHare @frizzycrls @BunnySox @vulcanchicks @MagicToaster @Aliceeng @BlackWolfWarrior @Devils @lineline @Ninjawa @Aleise @Inudoragon23 @TheSilverFox Heya everyone! It's time to start wrapping up BeastCon, and to thank all of you for advertising the raffle, I'm going to go ahead and draw winners for banner prizes first. Just a reminder, even if you win a banner prize, you [i]are[/i] still eligible to win a prize from the main raffle. So without further ado, here are the winners: [LIST=1] [*]#11 -@Aliceeng [*]#24 - @Elphea [*]#27 - @rendragyn [*]#29 - @BlueHare [*]#10 - @MagicToaster [/LIST] Congratulations! Please list your prize preferences, in order of most desired to least, equal to your placement in the drawing. For example, Winner #1 lists 1 prize, Winner #2 lists 2 prizes, Winner #3 lists 3 prizes, and so forth. Winners who haven’t responded within 24 hours will forfeit their prize for this round, and additional winners will be drawn. And just so you all don't have to do any excessive scrolling, here are the prizes you can choose from: [center][quote=Knight in Dented Armor] [item=Dented Iron Helmet][item=Dented Iron Pauldrons][item=Dented Iron Gorget][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Dented Iron Belt][item=Dented Iron Tail Cuffs][/quote] [quote=Honor Bound] [item=Iron Filigree Banner][item=Iron Filigree Helmet][item=Iron Filigree Breastplate][item=Iron Filigree Gauntlets][item=Iron Filigree Boots][item=Iron Filigree Tail Guard][item=Iron Filigree Wing Guard][/quote] [quote=Forged from Shadows] [item=Shadowscale Helmet][item=Shadowscale Shoulder Guards][item=Shadowscale Chest Guard][item=Shadowscale Bracers][item=Shadowscale Greaves][item=Shadowscale Tail Guard][item=Shadowscale Wing Guard][/quote] [quote=Friend of the Harpies] [item=Stonewatch Crate][item=Stonewatch Harpy][/quote] [quote=Build-A-Coli-Dragon] [item=Scratch][item=Eliminate][item=Sap][item=Reflect][item=Rally][item=Berserker]x3 [item=Ambush]x2 [/quote][/center]
banner_prizes_zpsavjqkh7h.png

@LianceZorren @iheart801 @Elphea @KraalofBhaga @rendragyn @BlueHare @frizzycrls @BunnySox @vulcanchicks @MagicToaster @Aliceeng @BlackWolfWarrior @Devils @lineline @Ninjawa @Aleise @Inudoragon23 @TheSilverFox

Heya everyone! It's time to start wrapping up BeastCon, and to thank all of you for advertising the raffle, I'm going to go ahead and draw winners for banner prizes first. Just a reminder, even if you win a banner prize, you are still eligible to win a prize from the main raffle. So without further ado, here are the winners:

1. #11 -@Aliceeng
  2. #24 - @Elphea
  3. #27 - @rendragyn
  4. #29 - @BlueHare
  5. #10 - @MagicToaster

Congratulations! Please list your prize preferences, in order of most desired to least, equal to your placement in the drawing. For example, Winner #1 lists 1 prize, Winner #2 lists 2 prizes, Winner #3 lists 3 prizes, and so forth. Winners who haven’t responded within 24 hours will forfeit their prize for this round, and additional winners will be drawn.

And just so you all don't have to do any excessive scrolling, here are the prizes you can choose from:

Knight in Dented Armor wrote:
Dented Iron Helmet Dented Iron Pauldrons Dented Iron Gorget Dented Iron Gauntlets Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Belt Dented Iron Tail Cuffs
Honor Bound wrote:
Iron Filigree Banner Iron Filigree Helmet Iron Filigree Breastplate Iron Filigree Gauntlets Iron Filigree Boots Iron Filigree Tail Guard Iron Filigree Wing Guard
Forged from Shadows wrote:
Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Shoulder Guards Shadowscale Chest Guard Shadowscale Bracers Shadowscale Greaves Shadowscale Tail Guard Shadowscale Wing Guard
Friend of the Harpies wrote:
Stonewatch Crate Stonewatch Harpy
Build-A-Coli-Dragon wrote:
Scratch Eliminate Sap Reflect Rally Berserker x3 Ambush x2
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png

#11 -@Aliceeng
#24 - @Elphea
#27 - @rendragyn
#29 - @BlueHare
#10 - @MagicToaster

Congratz to the winners, some very cool prizes there!!!! :)

#11 -@Aliceeng
#24 - @Elphea
#27 - @rendragyn
#29 - @BlueHare
#10 - @MagicToaster

Congratz to the winners, some very cool prizes there!!!! :)
[quote name="Darkryuukin" date=2015-10-04 13:07:48] @ BunnySox If you would also like an eyeburner baby I can send one to you, I often seem to breed them unintentionally Just lemme know your fave species [/quote] Thanks, I'd love to take a look when you get new ones!! Wildclaws, Fae, Tundras, Guardians, uh, most anything other than Ridgies or Mirrors, lol. We're a peaceful clan, lol. It took me almost a year to add a second Mirror to the lair!! ;)
Darkryuukin wrote on 2015-10-04:
@ BunnySox
If you would also like an eyeburner baby I can send one to you, I often seem to breed them unintentionally
Just lemme know your fave species

Thanks, I'd love to take a look when you get new ones!! Wildclaws, Fae, Tundras, Guardians, uh, most anything other than Ridgies or Mirrors, lol. We're a peaceful clan, lol. It took me almost a year to add a second Mirror to the lair!! ;)
@dragonwriter315

Haha, I guess being in fifth place means I get whatever's left over, but here's my prize preference anyway:

1. Build-a-Coli-Dragon
2. Honor Bound
3. Friend of the Harpies
4. Knight in Dented Armor
5. Forged from Shadows

This has been such a fun raffle! High five to the other banner winners!
@dragonwriter315

Haha, I guess being in fifth place means I get whatever's left over, but here's my prize preference anyway:

1. Build-a-Coli-Dragon
2. Honor Bound
3. Friend of the Harpies
4. Knight in Dented Armor
5. Forged from Shadows

This has been such a fun raffle! High five to the other banner winners!
event-sig-small-4.png
@dragonwriter315

Sending over items for 105 tickets and rooting for the Windcarve Fugitive!
@dragonwriter315

Sending over items for 105 tickets and rooting for the Windcarve Fugitive!
kUL6lb9.png
@dragonwriter315 - Hey, cool! Okay. Well, let's see...

1. Build-A-Coli-Dragon
2. Honor Bound
3. Forged From Shadows
4. Knight In Dented Armor

And thank you! :)
@dragonwriter315 - Hey, cool! Okay. Well, let's see...

1. Build-A-Coli-Dragon
2. Honor Bound
3. Forged From Shadows
4. Knight In Dented Armor

And thank you! :)
Gpasq5f.png
@dragonwriter315 Sending you some teardrop apparel for a total of 56 tickets and buying 4 tickets with treasure. So 60 tickets in all. I also have a dragon who attended beastcon with his familiar: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16501396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165014/16501396_350.png[/img] [/url] Delta had a blast with his lovely [item=Maren Scout] He was delighted to meet so many Maren people at the con. Much of his clan doesn't like the Maren people as much and usually won't let him talk to them directly. But he wasn't supervised here. Delta also thinks that a well trained harpy warrior such as a windcarve harpy would find the fugitive to be no match and would win out.
@dragonwriter315 Sending you some teardrop apparel for a total of 56 tickets and buying 4 tickets with treasure. So 60 tickets in all.

I also have a dragon who attended beastcon with his familiar:

16501396_350.png

Delta had a blast with his lovely Maren Scout

He was delighted to meet so many Maren people at the con. Much of his clan doesn't like the Maren people as much and usually won't let him talk to them directly. But he wasn't supervised here.

Delta also thinks that a well trained harpy warrior such as a windcarve harpy would find the fugitive to be no match and would win out.
GIfiliO.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38