Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Raffle is COMPLETE!] Happy Halloween~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64
@wesleydog I'll join!
@wesleydog I'll join!
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
@Wintermint If you're looking for someone to take her, I would be happy to include her in the raffle! :')

@BladesFire A pumpkin or spooky dragon would be an awesome addition to the raffle, and would definitely get the other ticket entry for you. <3 Thanks so much for offering!

@felistopaz Nightingale is absolutely perfect for the raffle! She's the last component I need to throw up another prize pack! If you'd like to donate her, please send the CR. Thank you so much for entering! :D

@RunawayRabbits That would be a great donation! I'm planning on putting a spooky treats prize pack together, so they'll fit in perfectly :') Thank you so much!

@Arazamatazza That would be awesome if you donated a baby of theirs ^u^ Thank you so much for entering!

@Wintermint If you're looking for someone to take her, I would be happy to include her in the raffle! :')

@BladesFire A pumpkin or spooky dragon would be an awesome addition to the raffle, and would definitely get the other ticket entry for you. <3 Thanks so much for offering!

@felistopaz Nightingale is absolutely perfect for the raffle! She's the last component I need to throw up another prize pack! If you'd like to donate her, please send the CR. Thank you so much for entering! :D

@RunawayRabbits That would be a great donation! I'm planning on putting a spooky treats prize pack together, so they'll fit in perfectly :') Thank you so much!

@Arazamatazza That would be awesome if you donated a baby of theirs ^u^ Thank you so much for entering!

@wesleydog url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16654276] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166543/16654276_350.png[/img] [/url] Would Pumpki make a good donation? She makes a fabulous pumpkin witch. I could also donate a leafy moth familiar.
@wesleydog

url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16654276]
16654276_350.png
[/url]

Would Pumpki make a good donation? She makes a fabulous pumpkin witch.

I could also donate a leafy moth familiar.
Collector of scarves and chess pieces!
@wesleydog

I'll send her over right away! thank you for making this raffle :D
@wesleydog

I'll send her over right away! thank you for making this raffle :D
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@wesleydog

Interested in the black snapper in my lair with green smoke?
@wesleydog

Interested in the black snapper in my lair with green smoke?
WuU6Qer.gif
@wesleydog
I'd like to enter please! Thanks for hosting this.
@wesleydog
I'd like to enter please! Thanks for hosting this.
@wesleydog

I'd love to enter c: Thank you!
@wesleydog

I'd love to enter c: Thank you!
2a643lw.png
I'd like to enter!
I'd like to enter!
@wesleydog

I'd love to enter! ovo
@wesleydog

I'd love to enter! ovo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
@wesleydog

omg, I already love what you did with Nightingale - I don't regret giving her to you for this, except now I almost want to win her back with the additional lore ;P
@wesleydog

omg, I already love what you did with Nightingale - I don't regret giving her to you for this, except now I almost want to win her back with the additional lore ;P
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64