Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DRAWING] FF Dom Raffle -Round 13 pg.210
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 210 211
@Blue1Dragon @Goanna @Kirinriki Tickets recorded!! Thank you so much for your support!!
@Blue1Dragon @Goanna @Kirinriki Tickets recorded!! Thank you so much for your support!!
CaaEFO4.png
@zeushatches

Unfortunately, we can't buy dragons from in-flight -- sorry!!

I can also purchase them from you privately, like Stryke said if you need! I will say, though, that if you want a few tickets to this raffle you can purchase them with currency as listed - 2kt or 3g each :)

The trouble is just that all of these prizes were donated by Fire members to help the Dom efforts, so us buying from in-flight kind of defeats that purpose, unfortunately! But any ticket purches you make will go directly into funding Dominance, so I think that'd be fine!
@zeushatches

Unfortunately, we can't buy dragons from in-flight -- sorry!!

I can also purchase them from you privately, like Stryke said if you need! I will say, though, that if you want a few tickets to this raffle you can purchase them with currency as listed - 2kt or 3g each :)

The trouble is just that all of these prizes were donated by Fire members to help the Dom efforts, so us buying from in-flight kind of defeats that purpose, unfortunately! But any ticket purches you make will go directly into funding Dominance, so I think that'd be fine!
CaaEFO4.png
@Maika @Kirinriki Tickets have been recorded!

I am now listed as offline - but I'm here catching up on the prize listings, so feel free to ping me for my attention to anything y'all may need! :)
@Maika @Kirinriki Tickets have been recorded!

I am now listed as offline - but I'm here catching up on the prize listings, so feel free to ping me for my attention to anything y'all may need! :)
CaaEFO4.png
@CyberInfection
@myths
@Livestraes
@bwoods677

Thank you guys for your dragons thus far! They are all having a nice bbq party together with the Flamecaller as we speak ^o^
@CyberInfection
@myths
@Livestraes
@bwoods677

Thank you guys for your dragons thus far! They are all having a nice bbq party together with the Flamecaller as we speak ^o^
@Phaedra
Thanks for clearing that up! Thanks for the offer, but I don't want to cause trouble, I'll jsut be exalting dragons myself. :)
@Phaedra
Thanks for clearing that up! Thanks for the offer, but I don't want to cause trouble, I'll jsut be exalting dragons myself. :)
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
@Zikul @ Everybody

Art prizes are now added!!

More prizes incoming! Keep an eye out for changes to the Familiars section next!
@Zikul @ Everybody

Art prizes are now added!!

More prizes incoming! Keep an eye out for changes to the Familiars section next!
CaaEFO4.png
@AristaHolmes

Is it ok if i send u 5 level 8 dragons,? 3 are Guardians :)
@AristaHolmes

Is it ok if i send u 5 level 8 dragons,? 3 are Guardians :)
tumblr_nrv1p6XXqj1unhfhho3_r1_100.png
@AphroditeLeFay

Sure! I look forward to them ^.^
@AphroditeLeFay

Sure! I look forward to them ^.^
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
Back from lunch!
Back from lunch!
@AristaHolmes
Sent them and sent one for 1t :)
@AristaHolmes
Sent them and sent one for 1t :)
tumblr_nrv1p6XXqj1unhfhho3_r1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 210 211