Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DRAWING] FF Dom Raffle -Round 13 pg.210
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 210 211
@StrykeSlammerII

I have some hatchlings for you, I'll work out if they have any bonuses and then send CR's if that's ok
@StrykeSlammerII

I have some hatchlings for you, I'll work out if they have any bonuses and then send CR's if that's ok
tumblr_ogultk5k7I1rravn7o10_500.png
@Clintinez
Oh, sure! :D I'll grab those and then go to bed ;)
@Clintinez
Oh, sure! :D I'll grab those and then go to bed ;)
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
Ok.........all sent for now, but I'll sort out some more fodder during the day if that's ok with you
Ok.........all sent for now, but I'll sort out some more fodder during the day if that's ok with you
tumblr_ogultk5k7I1rravn7o10_500.png
@Phaedra i sent you a lvl 12 dragon. Is there anyway to keep track of tickets gain from this raffle?
@Phaedra i sent you a lvl 12 dragon. Is there anyway to keep track of tickets gain from this raffle?
67wAp3J.pngtumblr_o1bu2hEftK1unhfhho9_r1_250.png
Can Fire Flighters send dragons to thsi raffle too, or is there an in-flight one somewhere?
Can Fire Flighters send dragons to thsi raffle too, or is there an in-flight one somewhere?
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
@Clintinez Yay, adorable hatchies! -noms them up-

Yes please! I've got 10kg hoarded already for this purpose (plus any I can get from AH sales this week) so... I may not be very responsive today as I will be rather busy (or asleep) during daytime, but I should be online off-and-on, if you don't mind a few hours wait.

@zeushatches (and if it comes up later)
Not saying this officially for the main raffle, but for my gem portion:::
I don't buy for gems from Fire people, but if you let me know how much treasure you get for exalting I'll be happy to cut you a deal on just buying gems directly.
@Clintinez Yay, adorable hatchies! -noms them up-

Yes please! I've got 10kg hoarded already for this purpose (plus any I can get from AH sales this week) so... I may not be very responsive today as I will be rather busy (or asleep) during daytime, but I should be online off-and-on, if you don't mind a few hours wait.

@zeushatches (and if it comes up later)
Not saying this officially for the main raffle, but for my gem portion:::
I don't buy for gems from Fire people, but if you let me know how much treasure you get for exalting I'll be happy to cut you a deal on just buying gems directly.
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
I'm entirely free to send to rn, no queue or anything
I'm entirely free to send to rn, no queue or anything
@Goanna Tickets Recorded!! Thank you!!

@Alphameka Your tickets for her have been recorded, thank for the support! And yes, you can track our ticket spreadsheets! On the second tab of the Who's Online spreadsheet you'll see links to active ticket sheets and that's where we'll enter them in :) Let me know if you have trouble finding it!
@Goanna Tickets Recorded!! Thank you!!

@Alphameka Your tickets for her have been recorded, thank for the support! And yes, you can track our ticket spreadsheets! On the second tab of the Who's Online spreadsheet you'll see links to active ticket sheets and that's where we'll enter them in :) Let me know if you have trouble finding it!
CaaEFO4.png
@Zikul
I've got two lv7 faes for you!

Also, I love the graphics of this thread! Nice job Fire!
@Zikul
I've got two lv7 faes for you!

Also, I love the graphics of this thread! Nice job Fire!
Gdvkld2.pngv5Ocz7R.pngRG70TCs.pngVcF1ol9.png
@Zikul
Sending you two level 7 dragons! No bonus and no faes yet. :D
@Zikul
Sending you two level 7 dragons! No bonus and no faes yet. :D
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale