Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ****FREE to a good home!****
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@destinedtofly Thank you!
@destinedtofly Thank you!
efp3UiJ.png
i need to clear up some room for a 5 egg nest hatching, so plz take a dragon or two!
i need to clear up some room for a 5 egg nest hatching, so plz take a dragon or two!
@destinedtofly
Could I have
Male, storm/teal/green
and
Male, white (basic)/white (basic)/grey?
@destinedtofly
Could I have
Male, storm/teal/green
and
Male, white (basic)/white (basic)/grey?
@destinedtofly If you have any left, I would love to take one or two off your hands! I'm quite new, so sorry if I did this wrong!
@destinedtofly If you have any left, I would love to take one or two off your hands! I'm quite new, so sorry if I did this wrong!
gg_by_cas_a_fras-d9izsvk.gifrafflesmbanner.png
@LightingDragon i'll send them your way!

@DreadPirateHyde no problem, just let me know which ones you'd like! i usually restrict one from each nest (they're fairly distinguishable, if you have a question about whether or not two are related i can let you know!) in case someone wants to breed them together. just copy and paste the Gender, color/color/color part (underneath the pictures) and i'll know which dragon/s to send :)
@LightingDragon i'll send them your way!

@DreadPirateHyde no problem, just let me know which ones you'd like! i usually restrict one from each nest (they're fairly distinguishable, if you have a question about whether or not two are related i can let you know!) in case someone wants to breed them together. just copy and paste the Gender, color/color/color part (underneath the pictures) and i'll know which dragon/s to send :)
@destinedtofly I would love to take the sunshine/black/maize boy off of your hands, if he's still up!
@destinedtofly I would love to take the sunshine/black/maize boy off of your hands, if he's still up!
@Diamondsuits excellent, he's a pretty one! enjoy~
@Diamondsuits excellent, he's a pretty one! enjoy~
@destinedtofly Thank you! :D
@destinedtofly Thank you! :D
@destinedtofly could I have these two, if they are still available? Or just one of them if you only want to do one per person!

Male, white (basic)/white (basic)/platinum

Female, midnight/pink/platinum
@destinedtofly could I have these two, if they are still available? Or just one of them if you only want to do one per person!

Male, white (basic)/white (basic)/platinum

Female, midnight/pink/platinum
gg_by_cas_a_fras-d9izsvk.gifrafflesmbanner.png
@destinedtofly - Your first Coatl please? :3
You can also name her if you want XD
@destinedtofly - Your first Coatl please? :3
You can also name her if you want XD
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18