Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Spirit of Giving Raffle (WINNERSPG81!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
[center][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/decemberraffleimage.png[/img] [size=5][b]THE RAFFLE IS CLOSED TO ENTRIES! I am currently announcing winners.[/b][/size] [quote][i]The Christmas Dragon Liked To Go In Forests Full Of Ice And Snow. She Used Her Fire To Ignite Lights On Many Special Winter Nights. [img]http://static.tumblr.com/11bfdc6209ee13464481160dca62cb79/fir9enh/wmlmxia0l/tumblr_static_snow.gif[/img] She Kept The Candles Burning Bright With Outstretched Wings On Christmas Night, Keeping Alive That Special Glow, For Creatures Watching In The Snow.[/i][/quote] This will be my [u]last[/u] raffle for the foreseeable future. Life has become too hectic to keep up with FR, let alone put on raffles. Most of these prizes are from my personal stash. I'll be downsizing my hoard and my dragons considerably, so I ask that if you win them, you treat them with care. Thank you everyone for all the fun I've had on the website. I'm wishing you all the best holiday and fun times in your future on FR! [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/decrulesheader.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*]First and foremost, tickets are [b]1,000t[/b] each. Please send all ticket funds to Kittzilla in a PM stating how many tickets you wish to buy. [b]You may also pay using any FR holiday currency for one ticket each.[/b] [*]There will be no tier system this time. Every prize is open from the beginning. There will also be no flash raffle on the last few days. Everyone will have equal chance to win! [*][s]For those who wish to, daily you may enter the [b]Secret Santa[/b] program. In the spirit of giving, [u]you may send in a gift[/u] to me mentioning the Secret Santa exchange. The present must be worth [u]at least 20kt AH price[/u]. You'll be [u]awarded tickets equal the the treasure amount[/u] of the item you sent in. I will then pass the gift onto someone on the entrants list at random. Again, you can only gain tickets by this means once a day. [/s] The Secret Santa Exchange is closed. You can gain more tickets now by sending in Familiars for the Holiday Familiar Giveaway. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for more details! [*]This go round I will not be doing a flash raffle. Instead, ticket holders will have a chance to win a [b]daily stocking stuffer[/b] prize. The daily prize will be listed in a post below and the winner will be drawn each rollover as soon as I have the chance to announce it. In order to have a chance at that day's prize, [u]you must have purchased at least one ticket on that day[/u]. I will only draw from that day's ticket pool. [*]Daily you may bump up to [b]five times[/b]. You will be awarded [u]one ticket for each bump[/u]. Only one ticket will be counted per hour, so while you can bump more than once in an hour, only one of those bumps will count toward your five for the day. [*]Winners will be drawn 10 at a time, at random, and awarded [b]one[/b] prize per ticket drawn. That means the more tickets you buy the more stuff you can win! I will be handing out prizes by number, so you will list the appropriate number of prizes for the number beside your name when you are drawn. I will distribute the prizes in order. [*]Winners will have 24hours to respond with their top ten choices of prizes. In the event someone does not respond they will be bumped to the top of the next drawing up to two times. [*]The raffle closes at 12am (FR Time) on [ 12/25/15 ]. I will announce the first set of winners later that day. [/LIST] [b]NOW ACCEPTING STRANGE CHESTS AS CURRENCY![/b] [item=strange chest] (1) = 60 tickets! [i]Five free tickets to anyone who posts one of our raffle banners in their signature bar and promotes us! ( Just let us know in your @ message ) [/i] [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/rafflesmbanner.png[/img] [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/raffleslightbanner.png[/img] [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/rafflelongbanner.png[/img] [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/rafflebigbanner.png[/img] [size=2]The below code is for the first 100x100 banner. You can swap it with any banner above by replacing the image code with the copied image code from your preferred banner. [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1654368][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/rafflesmbanner.png[/img][/code] [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/decemberpayout.png[/img]
decemberraffleimage.png

THE RAFFLE IS CLOSED TO ENTRIES!
I am currently announcing winners.

Quote:
The Christmas Dragon Liked To Go
In Forests Full Of Ice And Snow.
She Used Her Fire To Ignite Lights
On Many Special Winter Nights.
tumblr_static_snow.gif
She Kept The Candles Burning Bright
With Outstretched Wings On Christmas Night,
Keeping Alive That Special Glow,
For Creatures Watching In The Snow.

This will be my last raffle for the foreseeable future. Life has become too hectic to keep up with FR, let alone put on raffles. Most of these prizes are from my personal stash. I'll be downsizing my hoard and my dragons considerably, so I ask that if you win them, you treat them with care. Thank you everyone for all the fun I've had on the website. I'm wishing you all the best holiday and fun times in your future on FR!

decrulesheader.png
  • First and foremost, tickets are 1,000t each. Please send all ticket funds to Kittzilla in a PM stating how many tickets you wish to buy. You may also pay using any FR holiday currency for one ticket each.

• There will be no tier system this time. Every prize is open from the beginning. There will also be no flash raffle on the last few days. Everyone will have equal chance to win!

• For those who wish to, daily you may enter the Secret Santa program. In the spirit of giving, you may send in a gift to me mentioning the Secret Santa exchange. The present must be worth at least 20kt AH price. You'll be awarded tickets equal the the treasure amount of the item you sent in. I will then pass the gift onto someone on the entrants list at random. Again, you can only gain tickets by this means once a day.
    The Secret Santa Exchange is closed.

You can gain more tickets now by sending in Familiars for the Holiday Familiar Giveaway.
    Scroll down to the bottom of the page for more details!

• This go round I will not be doing a flash raffle. Instead, ticket holders will have a chance to win a daily stocking stuffer prize. The daily prize will be listed in a post below and the winner will be drawn each rollover as soon as I have the chance to announce it. In order to have a chance at that day's prize, you must have purchased at least one ticket on that day. I will only draw from that day's ticket pool.

• Daily you may bump up to five times. You will be awarded one ticket for each bump. Only one ticket will be counted per hour, so while you can bump more than once in an hour, only one of those bumps will count toward your five for the day.

• Winners will be drawn 10 at a time, at random, and awarded one prize per ticket drawn. That means the more tickets you buy the more stuff you can win! I will be handing out prizes by number, so you will list the appropriate number of prizes for the number beside your name when you are drawn. I will distribute the prizes in order.

• Winners will have 24hours to respond with their top ten choices of prizes. In the event someone does not respond they will be bumped to the top of the next drawing up to two times.

• The raffle closes at 12am (FR Time) on [ 12/25/15 ]. I will announce the first set of winners later that day.

NOW ACCEPTING STRANGE CHESTS AS CURRENCY!
Strange Chest (1) = 60 tickets!

Five free tickets to anyone who posts one of our raffle banners in their signature bar and promotes us! ( Just let us know in your @ message )

rafflesmbanner.png raffleslightbanner.png

rafflelongbanner.png

rafflebigbanner.png

The below code is for the first 100x100 banner. You can swap it with any banner above by replacing the image code with the copied image code from your preferred banner.
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1654368][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/rafflesmbanner.png[/img]

decemberpayout.png
raffleguideicon.png
[center][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/stockingstuffers.png[/img] [b]< [color=green]12[/color] / [color=crimson]24[/color] >[/b] [quote=WINTERWONDERLAND] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19040678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190407/19040678_350.png[/img] [/url] JINGLE > LVL 15 [size=1](Stoned with Meditate, Contuse, Blinding Slash, Sap, Shining Might Fragment, x2 Shining Acuity Fragment, Discipline, Ambush)[/size] COMES WITH : [skin=9477][item=winter wind][item=pretty white neck bow] AND [item=loga][item=unhatched nocturne egg][/center] [u]Winners[/u] ; [size=2]12/23 | Kvon [ Breakfast Delight ] Dragon #19498283 + Skins 12/22 | MegaSceptile [ Sash-Shay Away ] Mistral Jamboree Set 12/21 | Zoanthia [ White as Snow ] Dragons #12844330 & #9128171 + Holiday Skin Set 12/20 | TigerWhiskers [ Holiday Magic ] 2015 Holiday Sprites x4 12/19 | Johan [ Festivities ] x2 Holiday Chests & x2 Holiday Skins 12/18 | Misaki0728 [ Over the Moon ] Dragon #15152566 & #14569936 + Festival Skin 12/17 | hannahbbug3 [ Holiday Capers ] Fire/Winter/Wood Capes 12/16 | RunawayRabbit [ Christmas Chocolate ] Chocolate Ferret 12/15 | CrazYcAnDyCaT [ Santa's Helper ] Dragon #18885168 (LVL10) & Rogue Apparel Pack 12/14 | xbamsod [ Fight Club ] Battle Pack Elementals & Essentials 12/13 | alatusnex [ Amidst the Flora ] Swipp's Familiars x3 & NoN Familiar 12/12 | PhysikLily [ Smoking Hot ] 2015 Flameforger's Apparel & Familiar 12/11 | Johan [ Mucky Development ] x17 Assorted Muck 12/10 | Kvon [ Christmas Candy ] Candycane Xolo Familiar 12/09 | Jaypaw [ Glitter & Gold ] Dragon #18934255 + Brightheart & Gilded Chests 12/08 | DeeStar [ Quick Change Artist ] Set of 4 Common Skins 12/07 | RRHepburn [ Roving the High Seas ] Dragon #19040675 + Roving Seafarer's Set 12/06 | Jaypaw [ To Your Battle Stations ] x10 Battle Items + Minor Health 12/05 | Zoanthia [ Island Paradise ] x5 Common Familiars 12/04 | Broderick [ Super Sludge ] x12 Sludge of Various Colors 12/03 | angrycucoo [ A Fantastic Feast ] 4 stacks of food points 12/02 | Amae [ An Iron Will ] Dented Iron Apparel Set 12/01 | Akonite [ Grey Matters ] x5 Common Familiars 11/30 | Beezare [ For the Love of Goo ] x12 Goo of Various Colors 11/29 | Akonite [ Streak of Lightning ] Dragon #18829109 & Snow Streak 11/28 | Queencryogen [ Turkey Stuffing ] Woodland Turkey/Food Set 11/27 | Gallant [ What's in the Box? ] Festival Chest Set 11/26 | Beezarre [ Winter's Guardian ] Dragon #18478857 11/25 | Dodongo [ You've Been Ambushed ] Berserker/Ambush/Scholar Set
stockingstuffers.png

< 12 / 24 >
WINTERWONDERLAND wrote:

19040678_350.png

JINGLE > LVL 15
(Stoned with Meditate, Contuse, Blinding Slash, Sap, Shining Might Fragment, x2 Shining Acuity Fragment, Discipline, Ambush)

COMES WITH :
Winter Wind Pretty White Neck Bow

AND
Loga Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Winners ;

12/23 | Kvon [ Breakfast Delight ] Dragon #19498283 + Skins
12/22 | MegaSceptile [ Sash-Shay Away ] Mistral Jamboree Set
12/21 | Zoanthia [ White as Snow ] Dragons #12844330 & #9128171 + Holiday Skin Set
12/20 | TigerWhiskers [ Holiday Magic ] 2015 Holiday Sprites x4
12/19 | Johan [ Festivities ] x2 Holiday Chests & x2 Holiday Skins
12/18 | Misaki0728 [ Over the Moon ] Dragon #15152566 & #14569936 + Festival Skin
12/17 | hannahbbug3 [ Holiday Capers ] Fire/Winter/Wood Capes
12/16 | RunawayRabbit [ Christmas Chocolate ] Chocolate Ferret
12/15 | CrazYcAnDyCaT [ Santa's Helper ] Dragon #18885168 (LVL10) & Rogue Apparel Pack
12/14 | xbamsod [ Fight Club ] Battle Pack Elementals & Essentials
12/13 | alatusnex [ Amidst the Flora ] Swipp's Familiars x3 & NoN Familiar
12/12 | PhysikLily [ Smoking Hot ] 2015 Flameforger's Apparel & Familiar
12/11 | Johan [ Mucky Development ] x17 Assorted Muck
12/10 | Kvon [ Christmas Candy ] Candycane Xolo Familiar
12/09 | Jaypaw [ Glitter & Gold ] Dragon #18934255 + Brightheart & Gilded Chests
12/08 | DeeStar [ Quick Change Artist ] Set of 4 Common Skins
12/07 | RRHepburn [ Roving the High Seas ] Dragon #19040675 + Roving Seafarer's Set
12/06 | Jaypaw [ To Your Battle Stations ] x10 Battle Items + Minor Health
12/05 | Zoanthia [ Island Paradise ] x5 Common Familiars
12/04 | Broderick [ Super Sludge ] x12 Sludge of Various Colors
12/03 | angrycucoo [ A Fantastic Feast ] 4 stacks of food points
12/02 | Amae [ An Iron Will ] Dented Iron Apparel Set
12/01 | Akonite [ Grey Matters ] x5 Common Familiars
11/30 | Beezare [ For the Love of Goo ] x12 Goo of Various Colors
11/29 | Akonite [ Streak of Lightning ] Dragon #18829109 & Snow Streak
11/28 | Queencryogen [ Turkey Stuffing ] Woodland Turkey/Food Set
11/27 | Gallant [ What's in the Box? ] Festival Chest Set
11/26 | Beezarre [ Winter's Guardian ] Dragon #18478857
11/25 | Dodongo [ You've Been Ambushed ] Berserker/Ambush/Scholar Set
raffleguideicon.png
[center][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/decprizeheader1.png[/img] [quote=01.COLDASICE]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=02.DASHINGTHROUGHTHESNOW]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=03.HOLIDAYTIDINGS]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=04.HOLLYJOLLY]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=05.SEASON'SGREETINGS]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=06.TISTHESEASON]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=07.TOMORROW'SMYSTERY]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=08.TODAY'SGIFT]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=09.BOUNTIFULHARVEST]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=10.GOTHICLULLABY]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=11.ENJOYTHESPIRIT]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=12.CELEBRATINGSOLSTICE]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=13.NAUGHTYORNICE]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=14.QUICKCHANGING]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=MOTHEREARTH&FATHERTIME]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=15.SHOCKINGNEWS]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=16.HOLIDAYCRUISE]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=17.BRIGHTLIGHTS]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [QUOTE=18.LETITSNOW]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=19.SANTA'SGIFTS]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=20.MAKINGMYLIST]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote]
decprizeheader1.png
01.COLDASICE wrote:
THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED
02.DASHINGTHROUGHTHESNOW wrote:
03.HOLIDAYTIDINGS wrote:
04.HOLLYJOLLY wrote:
05.SEASON'SGREETINGS wrote:
06.TISTHESEASON wrote:
07.TOMORROW'SMYSTERY wrote:
08.TODAY'SGIFT wrote:
09.BOUNTIFULHARVEST wrote:
10.GOTHICLULLABY wrote:
11.ENJOYTHESPIRIT wrote:
12.CELEBRATINGSOLSTICE wrote:
13.NAUGHTYORNICE wrote:
14.QUICKCHANGING wrote:
MOTHEREARTH&FATHERTIME wrote:
15.SHOCKINGNEWS wrote:
16.HOLIDAYCRUISE wrote:
17.BRIGHTLIGHTS wrote:
18.LETITSNOW wrote:
19.SANTA'SGIFTS wrote:
20.MAKINGMYLIST wrote:
raffleguideicon.png
[center][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/decemberprizes2.png[/img] [quote=21.WRAPPEDINWHITE]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=22.BIRDFLEW]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=23.PITCHBLACK]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=24.EMERGENCYSITUATION]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=25.WINEABOUTIT]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=26.ALLTHEFASHION]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=27.SIMPLYHERS]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=28.INTHENAVY]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=29.WRAPPEDUPINBOWS]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=30.WILDADVENTURES][item=nomad's sandwastes turban][item=nomad's sandwastes vest][item=nomad's sandwastes socks][item=nomad's sandwastes sash][item=prim hignoon brimmer][item=rose highnoon hank][item=violet highnoon hank][item=yella highnoon hank][item=woodland headband][item=woodland vest][/quote] [quote=31.HIGHSEAS]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=32.FLORALROMANCE]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=33.FORESTBEING]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=34.MASQUERADE]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=35.MOARBIRDS]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=36.ALLBUNDLEDUP]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=37.GLADIATOR]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=38.SHADOWWARRIOR]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=39.WINTERCOAT]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=40.ARRRRR]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote]
decemberprizes2.png
21.WRAPPEDINWHITE wrote:
22.BIRDFLEW wrote:
23.PITCHBLACK wrote:
24.EMERGENCYSITUATION wrote:
25.WINEABOUTIT wrote:
26.ALLTHEFASHION wrote:
27.SIMPLYHERS wrote:
28.INTHENAVY wrote:
29.WRAPPEDUPINBOWS wrote:
30.WILDADVENTURES wrote:
Nomad's Sandwastes Turban Nomad's Sandwastes Vest Nomad's Sandwastes Socks Nomad's Sandwastes Sash Rose Highnoon Hank Violet Highnoon Hank Yella Highnoon Hank Woodland Headband Woodland Vest
31.HIGHSEAS wrote:
32.FLORALROMANCE wrote:
33.FORESTBEING wrote:
34.MASQUERADE wrote:
35.MOARBIRDS wrote:
36.ALLBUNDLEDUP wrote:
37.GLADIATOR wrote:
38.SHADOWWARRIOR wrote:
39.WINTERCOAT wrote:
40.ARRRRR wrote:
raffleguideicon.png
[center][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/decemberprizes3.png[/img] [quote=41.EBONYSOLDIER]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=42.FILIGREEMENT]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=43.TEARDROPLUMINESCENCE ]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=44.TEARDROPBRILLIANCE]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=45.DOINGSCIENCE]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=46.HAUNTEDBONES]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=47.TEXTILETRADES] THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=48.BURIEDBELOW]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=49.WRAPTHELEFTOVERS]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=50.SEEKINGRELICS] [item=chimera relic][size=1]x50[/size][item=salt][size=1]x99[/size][item=runed tuft of fur][size=1]x60[/size][item=rasa pottery fragment][size=1]x90[/size] [item=nymph][size=1]x99[/size][item=algaestrider][size=1]x99[/size][item=reflective fish scales][size=1]x85[/size][item=butterflyfish][size=1]x75[/size][/quote] [quote=51.FOSSILIZED] [item=harlequin ladybug][size=1]x65[/size][item=chipped blackened legbones][size=1]x60[/size][item=sea scorpion fossil][size=1]x60[/size][item=fragile antler][size=1]x80[/size] [item=intact parchment][size=1]x85[/size][item=wasteland pauper][size=1]x70[/size][item=stone fertility statue][size=1]x50[/size][item=copper ore][size=1]x40[/size][/quote] [quote=52.BENEATHTHESOIL] [item=salt][size=1]x99[/size][item=copper ore][size=1]x50[/size][item=squirrel skull][size=1]x99[/size][item=sparrow skull][size=1]x80[/size] [item=intact parchment][size=1]x50[/size][item=mangled textile][size=1]x50[/size][item=rotting leather][size=1]x90[/size][item=rose quartz][size=1]x50[/size][/quote] [quote=53.HIDDENTREASURES]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=54.BUGGIN'OUT]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=55.FLUTTERBY]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=56.FICKLEFAE] THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=57.RADIANTRIDGEBACK]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=58.POWERFULPEARLCATCHER]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=59.MARVELOUSMIRROR] THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=60.CURIOSCOATL]THIS PRIZE HAS BEEN CLAIMED[/quote]
decemberprizes3.png
41.EBONYSOLDIER wrote:
42.FILIGREEMENT wrote:
43.TEARDROPLUMINESCENCE wrote:
44.TEARDROPBRILLIANCE wrote:
45.DOINGSCIENCE wrote:
46.HAUNTEDBONES wrote:
47.TEXTILETRADES wrote:
48.BURIEDBELOW wrote:
49.WRAPTHELEFTOVERS wrote:
50.SEEKINGRELICS wrote:
Chimera Relic x50 Salt x99 Runed Tuft of Fur x60 Rasa Pottery Fragment x90
Nymph x99 Algaestrider x99 Reflective Fish Scales x85 Butterflyfish x75
51.FOSSILIZED wrote:
Harlequin Ladybug x65 Chipped Blackened Legbones x60 Sea Scorpion Fossil x60 Fragile Antler x80
Intact Parchment x85 Wasteland Pauper x70 Stone Fertility Statue x50 Copper Ore x40
52.BENEATHTHESOIL wrote:
Salt x99 Copper Ore x50 Squirrel Skull x99 Sparrow Skull x80
Intact Parchment x50 Mangled Textile x50 Rotting Leather x90 Rose Quartz x50
53.HIDDENTREASURES wrote:
54.BUGGIN'OUT wrote:
55.FLUTTERBY wrote:
56.FICKLEFAE wrote:
57.RADIANTRIDGEBACK wrote:
58.POWERFULPEARLCATCHER wrote:
59.MARVELOUSMIRROR wrote:
60.CURIOSCOATL wrote:
raffleguideicon.png
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11364478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113645/11364478_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #61)[/size] [b] Drygalski [/b] [size=2]#11364478[/size] Nocturne Male Silver Crystal Ice Shimmer White Smoke [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/0bb330b2771e5d8cba90e3d1685bd842/tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12329102] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123292/12329102_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #62)[/size] [b] Nasicornis [/b] [size=2]#12329102[/size] Imperial Female Grey Vipera Stonewash Eye Spots Violet Spines [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/330f11c2f247eb8e80d03932cc96d712/tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13753633] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137537/13753633_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #63)[/size] [b] SirDapples [/b] [size=2]#13753633[/size] Coatl Male Ice Speckle Denim Freckle Platinum Spines [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/66b6f0653995d8bf7ae95c190027cbf6/tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13733513] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137336/13733513_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #64)[/size] [b] Hector [/b] [size=2]#13733513[/size] Skydancer Male Navy Iridescent Red Facet Banana Circuit [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/385ae23e9da05e437276f406dc12ffdd/tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10956223] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109563/10956223_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #65)[/size] [b] Phantasia [/b] [size=2]#10956223[/size] Imperial Female Rose Crystal Pink Facet Aqua Spines [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/330f11c2f247eb8e80d03932cc96d712/tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13169283] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131693/13169283_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #66)[/size] [b] Xochipilli [/b] [size=2]#13169283[/size] Imperial Male Maize Bar Maize Daub Maize Crackle [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/0bb330b2771e5d8cba90e3d1685bd842/tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10979812] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109799/10979812_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #67)[/size] [b] Dosser [/b] [size=2]#10979812[/size] Guardian Female Forest Iridescent Sand Shimmer Banana Okapi [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/66b6f0653995d8bf7ae95c190027cbf6/tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10475125] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/104752/10475125_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #68)[/size] [b] MorningStar [/b] [size=2]#10475125[/size] Guardian Male White Crystal Obsidian Shimmer Ice Gembond [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/0bb330b2771e5d8cba90e3d1685bd842/tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11082891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110829/11082891_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #69)[/size] [b] Diamant [/b] [size=2]7 Months Old #11082891[/size] Imperial Male Charcoal Iridescent Tangerine Shimmer White Gembond [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/2306f4ec0d0202de3b68462274d9cd58/tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10719334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/107194/10719334_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #70)[/size] [b] Cinnabari [/b] [size=2]#10719334[/size] Wildclaw Male Gold Tiger Spring Shimmer White Underbelly [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/1669268a1e925a608e43cce10c355eb4/tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17348696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173487/17348696_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #71)[/size] [b] Striker [/b] [size=2]#17348696[/size] Imperial Male Obsidian Iridescent Maroon Facet Lemon Circuit [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/385ae23e9da05e437276f406dc12ffdd/tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED [/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17197901] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171980/17197901_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #72)[/size] [b] Blanchett [/b] [size=2]#17197901[/size] Wildclaw Male White Bar White Shimmer White Underbelly [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/385ae23e9da05e437276f406dc12ffdd/tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17811900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178120/17811900_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #73)[/size] [b] Unnamed [/b] [size=2]#17811900[/size] Nocturne Female Maize Iridescent Rose Shimmer Rose Gembond [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/385ae23e9da05e437276f406dc12ffdd/tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18071983] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180720/18071983_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #74)[/size] [b] Unnamed [/b] [size=2]#18071983[/size] Skydancer Male White Iridescent Red Facet Ivory Gembond [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/385ae23e9da05e437276f406dc12ffdd/tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18124877] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181249/18124877_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #75)[/size] [b] Unnamed [/b] [size=2]#18124877[/size] Imperial Female Ice Vipera Ice Eye Spots Mulberry Spines [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/385ae23e9da05e437276f406dc12ffdd/tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18335705] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183358/18335705_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #76)[/size] [b] Unnamed [/b] [size=2]#18335705[/size] Ridgeback Male Red Crystal Green Hypnotic Goldenrod Glimmer [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/385ae23e9da05e437276f406dc12ffdd/tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17960096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179601/17960096_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #77)[/size] [b] Unnamed [/b] [size=2]#17960096[/size] Skydancer Female Ice Crystal Ice Shimmer White Smoke [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/385ae23e9da05e437276f406dc12ffdd/tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18152711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181528/18152711_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #78)[/size] [b] Unnamed [/b] [size=2]#18152711[/size] Snapper Female White Tiger Goldenrod Daub Maize Crackle [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/2306f4ec0d0202de3b68462274d9cd58/tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18152713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181528/18152713_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #79)[/size] [b] Unnamed [/b] [size=2]#18152713[/size] Skydancer Male Brown Tiger Ivory Daub Maize Crackle [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/2306f4ec0d0202de3b68462274d9cd58/tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18440599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184406/18440599_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #80)[/size] [b] Unnamed [/b] [size=2]#18440599[/size] Fae Male Crimson Cherub Forest Eye Spots Crimson Smoke [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/66b6f0653995d8bf7ae95c190027cbf6/tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote]

11364478_350.png

(Prize #61)
Drygalski

Nocturne Male

Silver Crystal
Ice Shimmer
White Smoke

tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif

Comes w/ Items Listed Below
Quote:
THIS PRIZE & DRAGON HAVE BEEN CLAIMED

12329102_350.png

(Prize #62)
Nasicornis

Imperial Female

Grey Vipera
Stonewash Eye Spots
Violet Spines

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif

Quote:

13753633_350.png

(Prize #63)
SirDapples

Coatl Male

Ice Speckle
Denim Freckle
Platinum Spines

tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif

Quote:

13733513_350.png

(Prize #64)
Hector

Skydancer Male

Navy Iridescent
Red Facet
Banana Circuit

tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif

Quote:

10956223_350.png

(Prize #65)
Phantasia

Imperial Female

Rose Crystal
Pink Facet
Aqua Spines

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif

Quote:

13169283_350.png

(Prize #66)
Xochipilli

Imperial Male

Maize Bar
Maize Daub
Maize Crackle

Quote:

10979812_350.png

(Prize #67)
Dosser

Guardian Female

Forest Iridescent
Sand Shimmer
Banana Okapi

Quote:

10475125_350.png

(Prize #68)
MorningStar

Guardian Male

White Crystal
Obsidian Shimmer
Ice Gembond

Quote:

11082891_350.png

(Prize #69)
Diamant
7 Months Old

Imperial Male

Charcoal Iridescent
Tangerine Shimmer
White Gembond

tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif

Quote:

10719334_350.png

(Prize #70)
Cinnabari
Wildclaw Male

Gold Tiger
Spring Shimmer
White Underbelly

tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif

Quote:

17348696_350.png

(Prize #71)
Striker
Imperial Male

Obsidian Iridescent
Maroon Facet
Lemon Circuit

Quote:

17197901_350.png

(Prize #72)
Blanchett
Wildclaw Male

White Bar
White Shimmer
White Underbelly

Quote:

17811900_350.png

(Prize #73)
Unnamed
Nocturne Female

Maize Iridescent
Rose Shimmer
Rose Gembond

Quote:

18071983_350.png

(Prize #74)
Unnamed
Skydancer Male

White Iridescent
Red Facet
Ivory Gembond

Quote:

18124877_350.png

(Prize #75)
Unnamed
Imperial Female

Ice Vipera
Ice Eye Spots
Mulberry Spines

Quote:

18335705_350.png

(Prize #76)
Unnamed
Ridgeback Male

Red Crystal
Green Hypnotic
Goldenrod Glimmer

Quote:

17960096_350.png

(Prize #77)
Unnamed
Skydancer Female

Ice Crystal
Ice Shimmer
White Smoke

Quote:

18152711_350.png

(Prize #78)
Unnamed
Snapper Female

White Tiger
Goldenrod Daub
Maize Crackle

Quote:

18152713_350.png

(Prize #79)
Unnamed
Skydancer Male

Brown Tiger
Ivory Daub
Maize Crackle

Quote:

18440599_350.png

(Prize #80)
Unnamed
Fae Male

Crimson Cherub
Forest Eye Spots
Crimson Smoke

Quote:
raffleguideicon.png
[center][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/decemberprizes5.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/romanticglow.png[/img][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #81)[/size] [b] Truly & Deeply [/b] [size=2]#2931788 & #14631721[/size] Wildclaw/Coatl Breeding Pair Iri/Seraph/Under [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/dc70bcd6af40ad1407838bbe701407e8/tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/0bb330b2771e5d8cba90e3d1685bd842/tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote][center]THIS PRIZE & BREEDING PAIR HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/center][/quote] [columns][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/blazinginferno2.png[/img][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #82)[/size] [b] Tambora & Tokachi [/b] [size=2]#10543860 & #11375548[/size] Skydancer Breeding Pair Rip/Facet/Under & Iri/Facet/Spines [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/385ae23e9da05e437276f406dc12ffdd/tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote][center]THIS PRIZE & BREEDING PAIR HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/center][/quote] [columns][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/pyromaniacs.png[/img][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #83)[/size] [b] Ignatius & Mango [/b] [size=2]#14772072 & #9031783[/size] Imperial Breeding Pair Iri/Shim/Spines & Iri/Shim/Gem [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/be803e69d1722bec335de7a8f262148f/tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/2306f4ec0d0202de3b68462274d9cd58/tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote][center]THIS PRIZE & BREEDING PAIR HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/quote] [columns][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/poeticlove.png[/img][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #84)[/size] [b] Aubade & Sonnet [/b] [size=2]#13169295 & #14153230[/size] Nocturne Breeding Pair Iri/Shim/Gem [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/0bb330b2771e5d8cba90e3d1685bd842/tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/1669268a1e925a608e43cce10c355eb4/tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote][center]THIS PRIZE & BREEDING PAIR HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/center][/quote] [columns][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/boostergold2.png[/img][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4](Prize #85)[/size] [b] Helder & Brillar [/b] [size=2]#14101937 & #8006693[/size] Pearlcatcher Breeding Pair Cry/Shim/Gem & Iri/Shim/Smoke [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/385ae23e9da05e437276f406dc12ffdd/tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote][center]THIS PRIZE & BREEDING PAIR HAVE BEEN CLAIMED[/center][/quote]
decemberprizes5.png
romanticglow.png

(Prize #81)
Truly & Deeply
#2931788 & #14631721

Wildclaw/Coatl Breeding Pair

Iri/Seraph/Under

tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif

Quote:
THIS PRIZE & BREEDING PAIR HAVE BEEN CLAIMED
blazinginferno2.png

(Prize #82)
Tambora & Tokachi
#10543860 & #11375548

Skydancer Breeding Pair

Rip/Facet/Under
&
Iri/Facet/Spines

Quote:
pyromaniacs.png

(Prize #83)
Ignatius & Mango
#14772072 & #9031783

Imperial Breeding Pair

Iri/Shim/Spines
&
Iri/Shim/Gem

tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif

Quote:
poeticlove.png

(Prize #84)
Aubade & Sonnet
#13169295 & #14153230

Nocturne Breeding Pair

Iri/Shim/Gem

tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif

Quote:
boostergold2.png

(Prize #85)
Helder & Brillar
#14101937 & #8006693

Pearlcatcher Breeding Pair

Cry/Shim/Gem
&
Iri/Shim/Smoke

Quote:
raffleguideicon.png
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/entrylist.png[/img] [size=2]@Akonite ; 1702 tickets @alatusnex ; 256 tickets @Aleise ; 2090 tickets @Amae ; 377 tickets @Amaranta ; 1 ticket @angrycucoo ; 102 tickets @Beezarre ; 1288 tickets @Bellenau ; 45 tickets @Broderick ; 224 tickets @chezameed ; 191 tickets @ClockworkEclipse ; 37 tickets @CornixElecti ; 1595 tickets @CrAzYcAnDyCaT ; 65 tickets @Cuddlecat65 ; 41 tickets @DaineSarrasri ; 141 tickets @DeeStar ; 115 tickets @DreadPirateHyde ; 33 tickets @Dodongo ; 1453 tickets @dragonfire27 ; 411 tickets @DreamingSunset ; 30 tickets @esperwolf ; 201 tickets @FeatherAsh ; 5 tickets @frimu ; 4 tickets @Gallant ; 15 tickets @hannahbbug3 ; 120 tickets @Harbinger ; 130 tickets @Jaypaw ; 210 tickets @Johan ; 384 tickets @judiama ; 35 tickets @Kaolyn ; 60 tickets @Kikimmicoa ; 50 tickets @Kvon ; 483 tickets @KyoKai ; 172 tickets @Kyubifan ; 61 tickets @LadyoftheOcean ; 370 tickets @LordMeikai ; 51 tickets @MegaSceptile ; 108 tickets @Misaki0728 ; 80 tickets @Misterinvincible ; 590 tickets @Mooglespy ; 471 tickets @Navella ; 2 tickets @PhysikLily ; 7 tickets @Queencryogen ; 87 tickets @RedlaSunShowers ; 3 tickets @RRHepburn ; 149 tickets @RunawayRabbit ; 883 tickets @SenchaDrake ; 134 tickets @Sergsune ; 2 tickets @Slothie ; 1 ticket @Sobakasu ; 1509 tickets @SomberLernun ; 10 tickets @soulykins ; 70 tickets @StarSpangled ; 30 tickets @Sylvette ; 1 ticket @TheHugger ; 8 tickets @TigerWhiskers ; 202 tickets @tnwldi3 ; 2 tickets @unicornssparkle ; 62 tickets @WarMasterRealOne ; 53 tickets @Wendighost ; 41 tickets @xbamsod ; 364 tickets @Zoanthia ; 202 tickets [size=5][b]FAMILIAR POOL[/b][/size] alatusnex - 3 tickets Aleise - 32 tickets Amae - 11 tickets angrycucoo - 6 tickets Broderick - 16 tickets ClockworkEclipse - 4 tickets CornixElecti - 78 tickets Dodongo - 13 tickets dragonfire27 - 16 tickets DreadPirateHyde - 2 tickets hannahbbug3 - 1 ticket Harbinger - 1 ticket Jaypaw - 8 tickets Johan - 11 tickets Kvon - 4 tickets KyoKai - 3 tickets LadyoftheOcean - 8 tickets Misaki0728 - 4 tickets Mister Invincible - 9 tickets Mooglespy - 8 tickets RunawayRabbit - 47 tickets Sobakasu - 35 tickets StarSpangled - 3 tickets Tigerwiskers - 5 tickets unicornssparkle - 1 ticket xbamsod - 6 tickets Zoanthia - 14 tickets
entrylist.png

@Akonite ; 1702 tickets
@alatusnex ; 256 tickets
@Aleise ; 2090 tickets
@Amae ; 377 tickets
@Amaranta ; 1 ticket
@angrycucoo ; 102 tickets
@Beezarre ; 1288 tickets
@Bellenau ; 45 tickets
@Broderick ; 224 tickets
@chezameed ; 191 tickets
@ClockworkEclipse ; 37 tickets
@CornixElecti ; 1595 tickets
@CrAzYcAnDyCaT ; 65 tickets
@Cuddlecat65 ; 41 tickets
@DaineSarrasri ; 141 tickets
@DeeStar ; 115 tickets
@DreadPirateHyde ; 33 tickets
@Dodongo ; 1453 tickets
@dragonfire27 ; 411 tickets
@DreamingSunset ; 30 tickets
@esperwolf ; 201 tickets
@FeatherAsh ; 5 tickets
@frimu ; 4 tickets
@Gallant ; 15 tickets
@hannahbbug3 ; 120 tickets
@Harbinger ; 130 tickets
@Jaypaw ; 210 tickets
@Johan ; 384 tickets
@judiama ; 35 tickets
@Kaolyn ; 60 tickets
@Kikimmicoa ; 50 tickets
@Kvon ; 483 tickets
@KyoKai ; 172 tickets
@Kyubifan ; 61 tickets
@LadyoftheOcean ; 370 tickets
@LordMeikai ; 51 tickets
@MegaSceptile ; 108 tickets
@Misaki0728 ; 80 tickets
@Misterinvincible ; 590 tickets
@Mooglespy ; 471 tickets
@Navella ; 2 tickets
@PhysikLily ; 7 tickets
@Queencryogen ; 87 tickets
@RedlaSunShowers ; 3 tickets
@RRHepburn ; 149 tickets
@RunawayRabbit ; 883 tickets
@SenchaDrake ; 134 tickets
@Sergsune ; 2 tickets
@Slothie ; 1 ticket
@Sobakasu ; 1509 tickets
@SomberLernun ; 10 tickets
@soulykins ; 70 tickets
@StarSpangled ; 30 tickets
@Sylvette ; 1 ticket
@TheHugger ; 8 tickets
@TigerWhiskers ; 202 tickets
@tnwldi3 ; 2 tickets
@unicornssparkle ; 62 tickets
@WarMasterRealOne ; 53 tickets
@Wendighost ; 41 tickets
@xbamsod ; 364 tickets
@Zoanthia ; 202 tickets

FAMILIAR POOL
alatusnex - 3 tickets
Aleise - 32 tickets
Amae - 11 tickets
angrycucoo - 6 tickets
Broderick - 16 tickets
ClockworkEclipse - 4 tickets
CornixElecti - 78 tickets
Dodongo - 13 tickets
dragonfire27 - 16 tickets
DreadPirateHyde - 2 tickets
hannahbbug3 - 1 ticket
Harbinger - 1 ticket
Jaypaw - 8 tickets
Johan - 11 tickets
Kvon - 4 tickets
KyoKai - 3 tickets
LadyoftheOcean - 8 tickets
Misaki0728 - 4 tickets
Mister Invincible - 9 tickets
Mooglespy - 8 tickets
RunawayRabbit - 47 tickets
Sobakasu - 35 tickets
StarSpangled - 3 tickets
Tigerwiskers - 5 tickets
unicornssparkle - 1 ticket
xbamsod - 6 tickets
Zoanthia - 14 tickets
raffleguideicon.png
[center][size=5][b]The Secret Santa Program is CLOSED![/b][/size] Presents will be sent out this week for those on the list before 12/20. Keep an eye on your mail boxes for some goodies! [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/dragonsanta.png[/img] [center][size=5][b]The Holiday Familiar Program is OPEN![/b][/size] This is how it works: - Donate [b]ANY[/b] familiar for tickets into the main raffle. - Be entered for a chance to win the [b]ENTIRE[/b] familiar pool below. - Every Familiar sent in is a single ticket into the pool regardless of AH price. - Every Familiar also gains your tickets to the main raffle, equal to it's AH price. - Duplicate familiars will still gain you a ticket into the pool, but will not be added to said pool. - I will pull the winning ticket December 25th. - Below is the list of every familiar donated so far that will be won. [item=Loga][item=agol][item=wavebreak snarler][item=sunsea pseudo][item=timber tender][item=fallbrush fraud][item=livewire grizzly][item=voltspire intruder][item=magma embear][item=lavaborne hoax][item=cloudkeeper herald][item=smokebillow sham][item=cragbacked bouldursa][item=jadecarved decoy][item=hibernal starbear][item=slumbering charlatan][item=graveyard guardian][item=fungusbearing phony][item=sundial imposter][item=lesser wisp][item=juvenile starsweeper][item=jawlocker][item=snarling mimic][item=ectoplasmime][item=magic mirror][item=deadly reflection][item=living sculpture][item=animated statue][item=ensorcelled volume][item=spellbound tome][item=wooden marionette][item=painted marionette][item=opposing forces][item=stardust scholar][item=granite guardian][item=leftover residue][item=cheerful residue][item=sentient alloy][item=ragamouse][item=grasslands trunker][item=moordwelling trunker][item=hippogriff][item=smoky bantam fangar][item=blue vein pansy][item=hydra scorpion][item=chimera][item=hedgehog] [item=skittering megashrimp][item=bucktooth digger][item=irradiated astronomer] [item=swallowtail buttersnake][item=mimic buttersnake][item=harvest floracat][item=snowsquall floracat][item=frostbite hummingbird][item=mock firebird][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=amaranth moth][item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse][item=strangler][item=blooming strangler][item=ruby webwing][item=crimson emperor][item=death's-head stag][item=autumn dryad][item=dryad][item=basilisk][item=cockatrice][item=janustrap][item=greenroot janustrap][item=coral basilisk][item=bamboo phytocat][item=bluefin charger][item=wildwood owl][item=sakura owl][item=steam gyre][item=smoke gyre][item=extinguished jackalope][item=red-wing owlcat][item=rambra][item=wintermane bowman][item=serthis alchemist][item=serthis potionmaster][item=carmine serthis][item=greatshell][item=opheodrys serthis][item=fuiran][item=shadow serpent][item=storm seeker][item=iridescent scaleback][item=fan scorpion][item=crimson reef snail][item=ancient fungus][item=dwarf truffle][item=citrine cave jewel][item=emerald cave jewel][item=corpse cleaner][item=peacevine aardvark][item=cursed bat][item=parasitic fungus][item=bramble guardian][item=blueband duelist][item=swiftfoot slayer][item=baku][item=dreameater][item=ethereal trickster][item=hainu][item=red-breasted hainu][item=fungalhoof qiriq][item=umbra wolf][item=tigerblood foo][item=rainbow sprite][item=scarlet flycatcher][item=brown river flight][item=grey river flight][item=dappled seal][item=cumulus seal][item=radioactive slime][item=river muck][item=granite thresher][item=sunset lasher][item=noggle][item=greater sandstrike][item=blueridge greatshell][item=greatshell][item=celestial antelope][item=silver springbok][item=longneck magi][item=longneck mender][item=longneck interloper][item=longneck skirmisher][item=warcat protector][item=double-tailed warcat][item=sprangyroo][item=charcoal sprangyroo][item=zalis][item=ringlet amphithere][item=ultramel amphithere][item=proto manticore][item=manticore screamer][item=hippocampus][item=squall rasa][item=maned rasa][item=venerable shalebuck][item=shalebuck][item=nochnyr][item=permafrost impaler][item=snowfall elk][item=elk][item=poultrygeist][item=winter wolf][item=longneck hunter][item=longneck wanderer][item=hoarfrost mauler][item=hippalectryon][item=arctic hippalectryon][item=clearwater oracle][item=stonewatch prince][item=rhodochrosite crane][item=apatite fisher][item=almandine sturgeon][item=amber gulper][item=moonbeam crayfish][item=crystalplate stinger][item=sparkling stinger][item=brush dodo][item=hooded dodo][item=bluemoon aviar][item=renegade aviar][item=death seeker][item=sunspot clouddancer][item=clouddancer][item=masked harpy][item=stonewatch harpy][item=fallout streak][item=cardinal hippogriff][item=blackwing croaker][item=heartred croaker][item=brilliant psywurm][item=psywurm][item=mossy cerdae][item=wetland unicorn][item=southmarsh podid][item=common podid][item=venomous toridae][item=poisonous toridae][item=shellion][item=mistwatch shellion][item=salve kamaitachi][item=scythe kamaitachi][item=sickle kamaitachi][item=relic eel][item=abyss striker][item=cloud chaser][item=golden porpoise][item=mammertee][item=kelp tender][item=jeweled octoflyer][item=octoflyer][item=maren wavesinger][item=maren warrior][item=maren ambusher][item=depin][item=corrosive depin][item=chromefeather lookout][item=sentry squawker][item=swift lumen][item=swift volt][item=construction mith][item=spellbound golem][item=black iron creeper]
The Secret Santa Program is CLOSED!
Presents will be sent out this week for those on the list before 12/20.
Keep an eye on your mail boxes for some goodies!

dragonsanta.png

The Holiday Familiar Program is OPEN!
This is how it works:
- Donate ANY familiar for tickets into the main raffle.
- Be entered for a chance to win the ENTIRE familiar pool below.
- Every Familiar sent in is a single ticket into the pool regardless of AH price.
- Every Familiar also gains your tickets to the main raffle, equal to it's AH price.
- Duplicate familiars will still gain you a ticket into the pool, but will not be added to said pool.
- I will pull the winning ticket December 25th.
- Below is the list of every familiar donated so far that will be won.

Loga Agol Wavebreak Snarler Sunsea Pseudo Timber Tender Fallbrush Fraud Livewire Grizzly Voltspire Intruder Magma Embear Lavaborne Hoax Cloudkeeper Herald Smokebillow Sham Cragbacked Bouldursa Jadecarved Decoy Hibernal Starbear Slumbering Charlatan Graveyard Guardian Fungusbearing Phony Sundial Imposter Lesser Wisp Juvenile Starsweeper Jawlocker Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Magic Mirror Deadly Reflection Living Sculpture Animated Statue Ensorcelled Volume Spellbound Tome Wooden Marionette Painted Marionette Opposing Forces Stardust Scholar Granite Guardian Leftover Residue Cheerful Residue Sentient Alloy Ragamouse Grasslands Trunker Moordwelling Trunker Hippogriff Smoky Bantam Fangar Blue Vein Pansy Hydra Scorpion Chimera Hedgehog Skittering Megashrimp Bucktooth Digger Irradiated Astronomer Swallowtail Buttersnake Mimic Buttersnake Harvest Floracat Snowsquall Floracat Frostbite Hummingbird Mock Firebird Glowing Pocket Mouse Amaranth Moth Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Strangler Blooming Strangler Ruby Webwing Crimson Emperor Death's-Head Stag Autumn Dryad Dryad Basilisk Cockatrice Janustrap Greenroot Janustrap Coral Basilisk Bamboo Phytocat Bluefin Charger Wildwood Owl Sakura Owl Steam Gyre Smoke Gyre Extinguished Jackalope Rambra Wintermane Bowman Serthis Alchemist Serthis Potionmaster Carmine Serthis Greatshell Opheodrys Serthis Fuiran Shadow Serpent Storm Seeker Iridescent Scaleback Fan Scorpion Crimson Reef Snail Ancient Fungus Dwarf Truffle Citrine Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel Corpse Cleaner Peacevine Aardvark Cursed Bat Parasitic Fungus Bramble Guardian Blueband Duelist Swiftfoot Slayer Baku Dreameater Ethereal Trickster Hainu Red-Breasted Hainu Fungalhoof Qiriq Umbra Wolf Tigerblood Foo Rainbow Sprite Scarlet Flycatcher Brown River Flight Grey River Flight Dappled Seal Cumulus Seal Radioactive Slime River Muck Granite Thresher Sunset Lasher Noggle Greater Sandstrike Blueridge Greatshell Greatshell Celestial Antelope Silver Springbok Longneck Magi Longneck Mender Longneck Interloper Longneck Skirmisher Warcat Protector Double-Tailed Warcat Sprangyroo Charcoal Sprangyroo Zalis Ringlet Amphithere Ultramel Amphithere Proto Manticore Manticore Screamer Hippocampus Squall Rasa Maned Rasa Venerable Shalebuck Shalebuck Nochnyr Permafrost Impaler Snowfall Elk Elk Poultrygeist Winter Wolf Longneck Hunter Longneck Wanderer Hoarfrost Mauler Hippalectryon Arctic Hippalectryon Clearwater Oracle Stonewatch Prince Rhodochrosite Crane Apatite Fisher Almandine Sturgeon Amber Gulper Moonbeam Crayfish Crystalplate Stinger Sparkling Stinger Brush Dodo Hooded Dodo Bluemoon Aviar Renegade Aviar Death Seeker Sunspot Clouddancer Clouddancer Masked Harpy Stonewatch Harpy Fallout Streak Cardinal Hippogriff Blackwing Croaker Heartred Croaker Brilliant Psywurm Psywurm Mossy Cerdae Wetland Unicorn Southmarsh Podid Common Podid Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Shellion Mistwatch Shellion Salve Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Relic Eel Abyss Striker Cloud Chaser Golden Porpoise Mammertee Kelp Tender Jeweled Octoflyer Octoflyer Maren Wavesinger Maren Warrior Maren Ambusher Depin Corrosive Depin Chromefeather Lookout Sentry Squawker Swift Lumen Swift Volt Construction Mith Spellbound Golem Black Iron Creeper
raffleguideicon.png
. Reserved .
. Reserved .
raffleguideicon.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82