Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Bestiary Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 134 135
@AeonsMusings Sending in a bunch of familiars for tickets.
@AeonsMusings Sending in a bunch of familiars for tickets.
42259923111_7eb839f95b_o.png
@AeonsMusings I have eight Green-throated Skinks for you
@AeonsMusings I have eight Green-throated Skinks for you
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
Up!
Up!
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
General: @Steex @LadyBolt @taipantigress @BrigidKeely @SnailMuffin @Lunila @Nightwind @tefphoenix @Zanna2113 @arcobaleno @speedythedino @Amstaffstriss @Frostycloud @Kedia @ShadowRising @risingdragon @axionAngel @PirateWolfie @Bloodfall @WaterWolf600 @magicalchan @jennysyc @PurpleMoon2 @MissAri @Morrigan3 @LadySithis @koujakward @Sammerbird @Cabe @Kentouma @Serrina @Kirinriki @Volvaran @Aspyria @dizmo @MotherOfBeardies @Alphadragon @CartelSaide @doyoulikedragons @SparkyLurkdragon @rubybluebird @Inukaya @Ajax4life14 @Tria91 @Darkdragonfiend @Plushnoodle @World @pentagrammed Tier Unlocks: @AetherSeer @EvilCopepod @freshpeachez @CasualTea96 @SenchaDrake @shar07 @astrospiketape @Hanelli @Moorising @cattoepicker @hapro @Kaliapi @SquishyKingdom @nogitsune1992 @Ceziate @dragonwriter315 @KyoDracon @Orion5 @hawkfire102 @Nightwind @LilyScarlett @elerina @Zeco5000 @Luxern @secretshrew @Tyrell @Fireworks @soihadadream @Cabe @Kentouma @judaiandjohan @Volvaran @Aspyria @dizmo @Alphadragon ANNOUNCEMENTS: The Sprite tier has been unlocked! Congratulations @Amstaffstriss for winning Bucket Prize Week 11: The Haunting with ticket number 7! Please be in touch with @Drasmir to get your two level 25s! [center][color=teal][size=6]*~Bucket Prize Week 12: Trick or Treat~*[/size][/color] [item=orange wooly antennae][item=orange wooly coat][item=orange wooly tail][item=Glowing orange clawtips][item=Silver amulet of science][item=Silver cuffs of science][item=silver earrings of science] One lucky user will win this awesome trick or treating gear just in time for Halloween! [/center] REMINDERS: We still lack a [item=crystalhide jester] to complete the Crystal Pools Tier! Don't forget you can now send in the [item=anomalous skink] for 630 tickets now too! We are only accepting [b]ONE MORE[/b] [item=green-throated skink] for 50 tickets! We are still accepting [item=juvenile prairie skink] for 50 tickets each. PLAGUE MEMBERS, don't forget to post here during your festival week to claim your free festival ticket!
General:
@Steex
@LadyBolt
@taipantigress
@BrigidKeely
@SnailMuffin
@Lunila
@Nightwind
@tefphoenix
@Zanna2113
@arcobaleno
@speedythedino
@Amstaffstriss
@Frostycloud
@Kedia
@ShadowRising
@risingdragon
@axionAngel
@PirateWolfie
@Bloodfall
@WaterWolf600
@magicalchan
@jennysyc
@PurpleMoon2
@MissAri
@Morrigan3
@LadySithis
@koujakward
@Sammerbird
@Cabe
@Kentouma
@Serrina
@Kirinriki
@Volvaran
@Aspyria
@dizmo
@MotherOfBeardies
@Alphadragon
@CartelSaide
@doyoulikedragons
@SparkyLurkdragon
@rubybluebird
@Inukaya
@Ajax4life14
@Tria91
@Darkdragonfiend
@Plushnoodle
@World
@pentagrammed

Tier Unlocks:
@AetherSeer
@EvilCopepod
@freshpeachez
@CasualTea96
@SenchaDrake
@shar07
@astrospiketape
@Hanelli
@Moorising
@cattoepicker
@hapro
@Kaliapi
@SquishyKingdom
@nogitsune1992
@Ceziate
@dragonwriter315
@KyoDracon
@Orion5
@hawkfire102
@Nightwind
@LilyScarlett
@elerina
@Zeco5000
@Luxern
@secretshrew
@Tyrell
@Fireworks
@soihadadream
@Cabe
@Kentouma
@judaiandjohan
@Volvaran
@Aspyria
@dizmo
@Alphadragon

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
The Sprite tier has been unlocked!

Congratulations @Amstaffstriss for winning Bucket Prize Week 11: The Haunting with ticket number 7! Please be in touch with @Drasmir to get your two level 25s!

*~Bucket Prize Week 12: Trick or Treat~*

Orange Wooly Antennae Orange Wooly Coat Orange Wooly Tail Glowing Orange Clawtips Silver Amulet of Science Silver Cuffs of Science Silver Earrings of Science

One lucky user will win this awesome trick or treating gear just in time for Halloween!

REMINDERS:
We still lack a Crystalhide Jester to complete the Crystal Pools Tier! Don't forget you can now send in the Anomalous Skink for 630 tickets now too!

We are only accepting ONE MORE Green-throated Skink for 50 tickets! We are still accepting Juvenile Prairie Skink for 50 tickets each.

PLAGUE MEMBERS, don't forget to post here during your festival week to claim your free festival ticket!
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@AeonsMusings
Sent last Green-throated Skink and a Juvenile Prairie Skink.
@AeonsMusings
Sent last Green-throated Skink and a Juvenile Prairie Skink.
8kdNFrp.gifL58Sj95.png
We are no longer accepting [item=green-throated skink] for tickets!
We are no longer accepting Green-throated Skink for tickets!
@AeonsMusings I'd like to be put on the pinglist, and would you like to be affiliates with my hatchery? :) I see that you have one of my Affies on there :3 *goes off to farm familiars*
@AeonsMusings I'd like to be put on the pinglist, and would you like to be affiliates with my hatchery? :) I see that you have one of my Affies on there :3 *goes off to farm familiars*
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
@Calixia
I will add you to the pinglist, but we only affiliate with shops/raffles/etc. that have in some way contributed to the raffle, primarily through donation. If you'd like to donate a hatchling from one of your hatchery pairs, or and adult we could level up for a later prize, then I will gladly add you to the affies section. ^-^
@Calixia
I will add you to the pinglist, but we only affiliate with shops/raffles/etc. that have in some way contributed to the raffle, primarily through donation. If you'd like to donate a hatchling from one of your hatchery pairs, or and adult we could level up for a later prize, then I will gladly add you to the affies section. ^-^
@AeonsMusings of course! I'd love to donate Cx I currently have an adult from a previous pair that I retired I could send to you ? :)
@AeonsMusings of course! I'd love to donate Cx I currently have an adult from a previous pair that I retired I could send to you ? :)
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
@Calixia
PM Drasmir to discuss potential ticket amounts for any derg you decide to donate in. ^^
@Calixia
PM Drasmir to discuss potential ticket amounts for any derg you decide to donate in. ^^
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 134 135