Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | No Longer in Use
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@AmeliaSageglow

I saw the links for these raffle thingies in your signature, and I would love to participate if this is still active!

Would it be possible for me to get a Shine x Arketa baby from @KawaiiImo once I donate?

(He/she would likely be paired with either Kyanite (if male) or Ammolite (if female) once they're fully grown.)
@AmeliaSageglow

I saw the links for these raffle thingies in your signature, and I would love to participate if this is still active!

Would it be possible for me to get a Shine x Arketa baby from @KawaiiImo once I donate?

(He/she would likely be paired with either Kyanite (if male) or Ammolite (if female) once they're fully grown.)
@LaureleiKirsch

Sure thing. Arketa is actually supposed to be paired with one of my dragons, but since the moment in our RP hasn't happened yet, I'm cool with it lol I'll let her know about that :)
Just gotta donate food and you'll get your hatchlings when the time comes.
@LaureleiKirsch

Sure thing. Arketa is actually supposed to be paired with one of my dragons, but since the moment in our RP hasn't happened yet, I'm cool with it lol I'll let her know about that :)
Just gotta donate food and you'll get your hatchlings when the time comes.
@AmeliaSageglow

Sounds good! I've got to grind the Coliseum real quick for you, but I should have the goods to you before tonight<3
@AmeliaSageglow

Sounds good! I've got to grind the Coliseum real quick for you, but I should have the goods to you before tonight<3
@LaureleiKirsch

Sounds good to me! have a happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony!!!
@LaureleiKirsch

Sounds good to me! have a happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony!!!
@LaureleiKirsch

Hey, sorry it's been a few days and all. Are you still interested in having a hatchling from Arketa and Shine? Shine won't be ready until another 3 days, but once he's ready, the two can begin to breed.
@LaureleiKirsch

Hey, sorry it's been a few days and all. Are you still interested in having a hatchling from Arketa and Shine? Shine won't be ready until another 3 days, but once he's ready, the two can begin to breed.
@AmeliaSageglow

It's all good! Happy late Thanksgiving c:

And yes, please! I don't mind the extra wait.
@AmeliaSageglow

It's all good! Happy late Thanksgiving c:

And yes, please! I don't mind the extra wait.
@LaureleiKirsch

Happy late Thanksgiving to you too! :D
And glad we have ourselves a deal ^_^
@LaureleiKirsch

Happy late Thanksgiving to you too! :D
And glad we have ourselves a deal ^_^
Boop
Boop
Poof
Poof
^
^