Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | No Longer in Use
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Booper dooper
Booper dooper
*frendly bump
*frendly bump
TO5f5vS.png
5hF3FGk.png
jyOZJYQ.png Fr+0
Booper dooper
Booper dooper
Booper dooper
Booper dooper
*bumpaboop
*bumpaboop
TO5f5vS.png
5hF3FGk.png
jyOZJYQ.png Fr+0
@AmeliaSageglow Might you be breeding Blake and Imelda soon? I imagine they make adorable clown babies. Either way, I am sending foods now :)
@AmeliaSageglow Might you be breeding Blake and Imelda soon? I imagine they make adorable clown babies. Either way, I am sending foods now :)
2i1fr40.jpg
@Steiny

Oh I guarantee you they will. Take a look at Xanthos, Sanya, and Meirionwen. They all have the Clown gene and they're quintuplets from those two. I will, however, have to get more lair space or have some friends hold on to my dragons (because I legit ran out of space) so it won't be immediate, but I will have you on my ping list. Thank you for pinging me and having me see your post.)

Also, I absolutely love that you have Jack Sparrow going on in your signature :D
@Steiny

Oh I guarantee you they will. Take a look at Xanthos, Sanya, and Meirionwen. They all have the Clown gene and they're quintuplets from those two. I will, however, have to get more lair space or have some friends hold on to my dragons (because I legit ran out of space) so it won't be immediate, but I will have you on my ping list. Thank you for pinging me and having me see your post.)

Also, I absolutely love that you have Jack Sparrow going on in your signature :D
Booper Doop
Booper Doop
@AmeliaSageglow

Four new hatchlings! Although I might want to hang on to Alvis, if that's ok. Also, the three on the list now are all dragons. you might want to move them to the other thread.
@AmeliaSageglow

Four new hatchlings! Although I might want to hang on to Alvis, if that's ok. Also, the three on the list now are all dragons. you might want to move them to the other thread.
tumblr_o63v6e0OQi1ufp325o1_500.jpg
@GoldenDragon98

Alrighty, thank you for letting me know. I'll get to it after I finish taking my shower (I'll also respond to the RP when I'm done with my shower as well)
@GoldenDragon98

Alrighty, thank you for letting me know. I'll get to it after I finish taking my shower (I'll also respond to the RP when I'm done with my shower as well)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10