Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | No Longer in Use
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@GoldenDragon98

Oh heck yes we are! :D
@GoldenDragon98

Oh heck yes we are! :D
@AmeliaSageglow

VICTORY SCREECH!!! *Runs around screeching in victory*
Also I have 6 hatchlings I need to get rid of, you can add them to this if you want. I don't have room to hatch Matrix and Graceful's eggs! :'(
@AmeliaSageglow

VICTORY SCREECH!!! *Runs around screeching in victory*
Also I have 6 hatchlings I need to get rid of, you can add them to this if you want. I don't have room to hatch Matrix and Graceful's eggs! :'(
tumblr_o63v6e0OQi1ufp325o1_500.jpg
@GoldenDragon98

Sure thing :D Send them on over!
@GoldenDragon98

Sure thing :D Send them on over!
@AmeliaSageglow
I'll donate! Still trying to figure out how... I'm still a bit of a clumbsy newbie.
Is CinderKnight still available? ^^' curious as to which one you think I'd want, lol.
@AmeliaSageglow
I'll donate! Still trying to figure out how... I'm still a bit of a clumbsy newbie.
Is CinderKnight still available? ^^' curious as to which one you think I'd want, lol.
n2PHQa3.png
@BleedingSpectra

Lol I knew you'd choose CinderKnight!!! XD Lol anyway, to donate food, all you do is go to Messages and you'll see some boxes at the bottom of the message window. Click on the boxes and then click on the food you want to donate, and it'll give you the option to give multiples of the same food in the same box. Here's the link to an example of what it looks like when you attach an item in Messages: http://imgur.com/uZIf8D0
@BleedingSpectra

Lol I knew you'd choose CinderKnight!!! XD Lol anyway, to donate food, all you do is go to Messages and you'll see some boxes at the bottom of the message window. Click on the boxes and then click on the food you want to donate, and it'll give you the option to give multiples of the same food in the same box. Here's the link to an example of what it looks like when you attach an item in Messages: http://imgur.com/uZIf8D0
Uhhh need any more hatchlings and food??? (Seems like your out of hatchlings there XD)
Uhhh need any more hatchlings and food??? (Seems like your out of hatchlings there XD)
Starting up a small business to sell dragons! No specifications in breed, color, or genes! A variety of dragons and all of them beautiful! screenshot_2016_09_10_at_11_20_44_am_by_cookiegirl957-daha19r.png
@CrystalCrow

Say what now? What? Whatcha say to me?! XD
@CrystalCrow

Say what now? What? Whatcha say to me?! XD
@AmeliaSageglow

Seems like you have hatchlings now XD
@AmeliaSageglow

Seems like you have hatchlings now XD
Starting up a small business to sell dragons! No specifications in breed, color, or genes! A variety of dragons and all of them beautiful! screenshot_2016_09_10_at_11_20_44_am_by_cookiegirl957-daha19r.png
@CrystalCrow

Yes, it seems like I do XD
@CrystalCrow

Yes, it seems like I do XD
@ameliasageglow Hey! I happen to have so much food right now so I'm going to send you a bunch! One question though- can the hatchlings be exalted? I'm not really looking for new permadergs right now, so if having your hatchlings exalted upsets you then it's okay, please don't send me a dragon in return!
@ameliasageglow Hey! I happen to have so much food right now so I'm going to send you a bunch! One question though- can the hatchlings be exalted? I'm not really looking for new permadergs right now, so if having your hatchlings exalted upsets you then it's okay, please don't send me a dragon in return!
5cx1lc.jpg 11ttphd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10