Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
claim! @styygian sending fams [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/419472/867662?name=&type=undefined]1. Buy one of my dragons! [/url] 2. 20g or an iron treasure chest 3. two blue or purple sludge, or 6+ slime and/or muck of any color 4. three full stacks of insects or meat, or a gilded chest 5. One of the new coliseum scenes or 50g/kt+ or an appropriate amount from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36951474]wishlist [/url] OR buy one of my [b]new XYY obelisk hatchlings[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70344764][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703448/70344764_350.png[/img][/url]
claim! @styygian sending fams

1. Buy one of my dragons!
2. 20g or an iron treasure chest
3. two blue or purple sludge, or 6+ slime and/or muck of any color
4. three full stacks of insects or meat, or a gilded chest
5. One of the new coliseum scenes or 50g/kt+ or an appropriate amount from my wishlist
OR buy one of my new XYY obelisk hatchlings
70344764_350.png
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@gryphon982 Sending food!

Easy:
3 fodder dragons
2 iron chests

Medium:
Gilded decorative chest
A price-range fitting supply of any old festival items/skins from before january 2021 (I respecially want notn items!)
Berserker

Hard:
Rally
Nature runestone
Plague runestone
Crimson silk sash
Hex gene
A drawing of any of my Forces of Reckoning lore dragons, or of Shiver !

Or any items from my wishlist (cost varies between difficulties!)
@gryphon982 Sending food!

Easy:
3 fodder dragons
2 iron chests

Medium:
Gilded decorative chest
A price-range fitting supply of any old festival items/skins from before january 2021 (I respecially want notn items!)
Berserker

Hard:
Rally
Nature runestone
Plague runestone
Crimson silk sash
Hex gene
A drawing of any of my Forces of Reckoning lore dragons, or of Shiver !

Or any items from my wishlist (cost varies between difficulties!)
0477e5bf4e32966004d13e88a2eef9c2faadc80f.png eA9odUz.png Rbf96Oh.gif
Hatchery
@exquisite Sent ^-^

Easy:
15,000 treasure
A few familiars I don't have

Med:
45 gems

Hard:
A lvl 25 dragon
@exquisite Sent ^-^

Easy:
15,000 treasure
A few familiars I don't have

Med:
45 gems

Hard:
A lvl 25 dragon
T1uzpYq.png qbj5aU6.gif
@BethHarmon Sent

Easy:
20gems
5+ familairs

Medium:
x10 any Baldwin mat
Random festival accent

Hard:
XXX, XXY, XYX or XYY gen 1 dragon
10 random fest items
@BethHarmon Sent

Easy:
20gems
5+ familairs

Medium:
x10 any Baldwin mat
Random festival accent

Hard:
XXX, XXY, XYX or XYY gen 1 dragon
10 random fest items
Worn Pincushion Furry Icewarden Puppet Unhatched Ice Egg Ferberus Skull Icewarden Ice Sculpture
@BruisedKneecaps sent baldwin! c: Easy: 20 gems Easy: Any skin/accent from the first post here:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url] (third post has 20 gems and less listed) I am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Medium: 45 gems or 35kt Medium: fams i don’t have worth of 35kt/45 gems total Medium: Any skin/accent from the first post here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url] i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Hard: - Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3 - Any Modern breed gem gene. -Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. also selling non gen 1’s from level 25) -Any of these items: [item=Dire Kelpie mane][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Tri-color scatterscroll][item=Vial of Disjointed Sight][item=Vial of Elemental Sight] -And ofcourse: I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so [b]any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D [/b]
@BruisedKneecaps sent baldwin! c:

Easy: 20 gems
Easy: Any skin/accent from the first post here:Click! (third post has 20 gems and less listed) I am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me !

Medium: 45 gems or 35kt
Medium: fams i don’t have worth of 35kt/45 gems total
Medium: Any skin/accent from the first post here: Click! i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me !

Hard:
- Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3
- Any Modern breed gem gene.
-Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. also selling non gen 1’s from level 25)
-Any of these items: Dire Kelpie Mane Vial of Glowing Sight Scroll of Eternal Youth Tri-Color Scatterscroll Vial of Disjointed Sight Vial of Elemental Sight

-And ofcourse:
I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Art for PWYW! Literally! 1t is fine!
Boss familiars lower than LAH or offers!
Free pure gen 2 dragons!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
c
c
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
Dom Shop
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
@StormJunes sending skin!

Bold is preferred

Easy
Level up my dragon (PM me and we'll work something out)
20 gems

Medium
Vista: Lightweaver
45 gems

Hard
Some art for my Wings of Fire fanfiction I will be writing (Looking for digital, pm me for details)
Mirror breed change
Cloudy tail feathers
@StormJunes sending skin!

Bold is preferred

Easy
Level up my dragon (PM me and we'll work something out)
20 gems

Medium
Vista: Lightweaver
45 gems

Hard
Some art for my Wings of Fire fanfiction I will be writing (Looking for digital, pm me for details)
Mirror breed change
Cloudy tail feathers
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
Dom Shop
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
@Dragonsongbird I’ll send you a PM about the art!

Edit: wishlist
1. Any familiar I don’t have
2. Any apparel, my babies need outfits
3. ????
4. Any scene or vista
5. Art of any of my dragons (especially Theo).(they all have TH pages so if you choose this option I’ll ask permission to upload the art to their profile)
@Dragonsongbird I’ll send you a PM about the art!

Edit: wishlist
1. Any familiar I don’t have
2. Any apparel, my babies need outfits
3. ????
4. Any scene or vista
5. Art of any of my dragons (especially Theo).(they all have TH pages so if you choose this option I’ll ask permission to upload the art to their profile)
Clan profile contains links to lore info archive dragons | Art Shoppe | FR time +3 | I don’t check my pings, please DM me if you need me! | Lore dragons are in both my main lair and my hib den. | Create for the dragon above you thread
bCLXkrk.gif 2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngtinydergs-lorekeeper.png
@CrisisAversion do you have a wishlist?
@CrisisAversion do you have a wishlist?
Yeah, no marketing strats
@ChrisAversion Sending a whole bunch of fams/apparel I wish for: 1. [item=Traditional Broadsword] 2. [item=Immaculate Tablet] x 20 3. 25kt [emoji=treasure size=1] 4. [skin=11980] 5. [item=Rainbow Flair Scarf]
@ChrisAversion
Sending a whole bunch of fams/apparel
I wish for:
1. Traditional Broadsword
2. Immaculate Tablet x 20
3. 25kt
5. Rainbow Flair Scarf
27150.png
x Quix
x He/Him
x Wishlist
__