Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 7152 7153 7154 7155 7156 ... 8637 8638
@Ivoricktheepic Sending 20 gems now

1.Frozen Goblin
2.Plantation Pincher
3.2 Familiars I don't have
4.45 Gems
5.4 Familiars I don't have
@Ivoricktheepic Sending 20 gems now

1.Frozen Goblin
2.Plantation Pincher
3.2 Familiars I don't have
4.45 Gems
5.4 Familiars I don't have
@Kadeo sending you two familiars you don't have!

Easy 1: Any Common Podid Claws that you can spare
Easy 2: Any mix of preserved petals and/or bonewood branches

Medium 1: 35-45kt
Medium 2: A dragon that you think is equivalent to the price above

Hard 1: Starmap, Bee, or Stained gene (I'll take one, two, or all if you can spare it)
Hard 2: An xxy male veilspun with branches (preferably obsidian xx but doesn't have to be)
@Kadeo sending you two familiars you don't have!

Easy 1: Any Common Podid Claws that you can spare
Easy 2: Any mix of preserved petals and/or bonewood branches

Medium 1: 35-45kt
Medium 2: A dragon that you think is equivalent to the price above

Hard 1: Starmap, Bee, or Stained gene (I'll take one, two, or all if you can spare it)
Hard 2: An xxy male veilspun with branches (preferably obsidian xx but doesn't have to be)
smallerconnected.png
@Haluwasa2 sent almost 3 stacks of claws! Easy: 20 gems Easy: Any skin/accent from the first post here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url]i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Medium: 45 gems or 35kt Medium: fams i don’t have worth of 35kt/45 gems total Medium: Any skin/accent from the first post here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url] i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Hard: - Any Modern breed gem gene. -Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. also selling non gen 1’s from level 25) -Any of these items: [item=Dire Kelpie mane][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Tri-color scatterscroll] -And ofcourse: I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so [b]any amount higher then 20gems/ 15kt is highly appereciated! :D [/b]
@Haluwasa2 sent almost 3 stacks of claws!

Easy: 20 gems
Easy: Any skin/accent from the first post here: Click!i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me !

Medium: 45 gems or 35kt
Medium: fams i don’t have worth of 35kt/45 gems total
Medium: Any skin/accent from the first post here: Click! i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me !

Hard:
- Any Modern breed gem gene.
-Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. also selling non gen 1’s from level 25)
-Any of these items: Dire Kelpie Mane Vial of Glowing Sight Scroll of Eternal Youth Tri-Color Scatterscroll

-And ofcourse:
I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so any amount higher then 20gems/ 15kt is highly appereciated! :D
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
I wish for everyone to stay healthy and safe and a dragon bday present for my sister
I wish for everyone to stay healthy and safe and a dragon bday present for my sister
I am bored...
@lalaloo sending a derg!

Next person:
Scatterscroll
A Iron chest
Egg
20k+ treasure
Vial of glowing sight
@lalaloo sending a derg!

Next person:
Scatterscroll
A Iron chest
Egg
20k+ treasure
Vial of glowing sight
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
Veilspun enjoyer :>
If you have an unwanted veil, I’ll take ‘em
@ClockwerkFortune sending a chest!

- EASY -

° 10-20g worth of items from my wishlist
° 15+ of any festival currency (can be combined)
° iron treasure chest
° 1 or 2 adult fodder
° princess petal gecko

- MEDIUM -

° 30-40g worth of items from my wishlist
° brilliant lengths
° level up one of my coli dragons by one level
° tincture of dissolution
° berserker

- HARD -

° 50-75g worth of items from my wishlist
° gilded chest
° mystic bark mask
° eliminate
@ClockwerkFortune sending a chest!

- EASY -

° 10-20g worth of items from my wishlist
° 15+ of any festival currency (can be combined)
° iron treasure chest
° 1 or 2 adult fodder
° princess petal gecko

- MEDIUM -

° 30-40g worth of items from my wishlist
° brilliant lengths
° level up one of my coli dragons by one level
° tincture of dissolution
° berserker

- HARD -

° 50-75g worth of items from my wishlist
° gilded chest
° mystic bark mask
° eliminate
lp5liu.png
@elysifish I'll level a dragon for you happily! Send me whichever one you want leveled in a CR, please. Idm which. We can trade dragons while I train them if you want insurance.

Easy:
- mix of any color muck that fits the price range
- Whatever you can spare of: bonewood branches, pretty vermin, pressed petals, or flax fiber! (Grateful for any amount, can be mixed!)

Medium:
- Any frog companion apparel piece! My dragons need little frog friends.
- 35kt/g

Hard:
- Any veilspun dragon, veil gene, veilspun breed change, or the veilspun dragons vista (Consider this bullet point "anything veilspun related." I just love them so much.)
@elysifish I'll level a dragon for you happily! Send me whichever one you want leveled in a CR, please. Idm which. We can trade dragons while I train them if you want insurance.

Easy:
- mix of any color muck that fits the price range
- Whatever you can spare of: bonewood branches, pretty vermin, pressed petals, or flax fiber! (Grateful for any amount, can be mixed!)

Medium:
- Any frog companion apparel piece! My dragons need little frog friends.
- 35kt/g

Hard:
- Any veilspun dragon, veil gene, veilspun breed change, or the veilspun dragons vista (Consider this bullet point "anything veilspun related." I just love them so much.)
tumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o4_100.giflunastorm_but_smallerbutnottoosmall.pngtumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o2_100.gif

hold on, i’ve been skipped. @lalaloo never claimed me and never sent me anything.

hold on, i’ve been skipped. @lalaloo never claimed me and never sent me anything.
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
oh no!! I was wondering about that. what should we do here?

@StormJunes
oh no!! I was wondering about that. what should we do here?

@StormJunes
lp5liu.png
@StormJunes @elysifish I'm willing to gift both StormJunes and @/exquisite, and expect only one gift in return. If that helps?
@StormJunes @elysifish I'm willing to gift both StormJunes and @/exquisite, and expect only one gift in return. If that helps?
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
1 2 ... 7152 7153 7154 7155 7156 ... 8637 8638