Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | BLIND BOX RAFFLE PART TWO
@Silverarte Thanks for the raffle and the ping! I'm a May newbie.

Questions:
1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Nocturne, Imperial, and Guardian :>
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Tundra and Snapper
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. I like all colors except pink. My favorites are probably black and green though.
@Silverarte Thanks for the raffle and the ping! I'm a May newbie.

Questions:
1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Nocturne, Imperial, and Guardian :>
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Tundra and Snapper
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. I like all colors except pink. My favorites are probably black and green though.
N9ox8kS.png6gKAFvx.png
@Silverarte
What a fun idea =D

1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Nocturne, Imperial, Spiral
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Pearlcatcher (but only because I have to pick one...)
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors.
That's very hard, bluescale (including the blueish purples and greens...) or darker colours are a good (but less than complete) summary. (And even that is widening your criteria, I hope that's ok x_X)

Oh and I would like my two possible tickets =D (PM will be send after this post is out).
@Silverarte
What a fun idea =D

1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Nocturne, Imperial, Spiral
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Pearlcatcher (but only because I have to pick one...)
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors.
That's very hard, bluescale (including the blueish purples and greens...) or darker colours are a good (but less than complete) summary. (And even that is widening your criteria, I hope that's ok x_X)

Oh and I would like my two possible tickets =D (PM will be send after this post is out).
75UHyX6.pngSvSQB0r.png4LmgXsn.pngaSY2AXl.pngNDfvk4v.pngsZXDott.pngCGkXGkk.pngCFzuqkV.pngZGWjzxy.pngo3JH9c4.pngWZkyhi0.gifW3CUfiy.pngB0TLTXy.pngRJTj2vQ.pngiyN9OEm.pngyPOOdFP.pngph5IzGU.pngRainbow%20Shrimp.png

75UHyX6.png
@Silverarte Sending in 5k !

1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Imperials, Guardians & Wildclaws.
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Snappers.
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. Caribbean, Sky, Black, Maroon & White.
@Silverarte Sending in 5k !

1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Imperials, Guardians & Wildclaws.
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Snappers.
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. Caribbean, Sky, Black, Maroon & White.
k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
@Silverarte
Fun! I'd like to claim a newby ticket and I'll pay for a second one in a min.
1: Pearlcatchers, Imperials and Nocturns
2: Ridgebacks (weird noses :p)
3a: As it happens I'm looking for new mates for Mae and Solaris, a PC in dark blues for Mae and/or an Imp with goldish primary and dark red secondary for Solaris? Or whoever you think would suit them! Otherwise...
3b: I like browny-gold primaries with vivid red/green/blue secondaries :D or even just ones all in different shades of either r/g/b.
@Silverarte
Fun! I'd like to claim a newby ticket and I'll pay for a second one in a min.
1: Pearlcatchers, Imperials and Nocturns
2: Ridgebacks (weird noses :p)
3a: As it happens I'm looking for new mates for Mae and Solaris, a PC in dark blues for Mae and/or an Imp with goldish primary and dark red secondary for Solaris? Or whoever you think would suit them! Otherwise...
3b: I like browny-gold primaries with vivid red/green/blue secondaries :D or even just ones all in different shades of either r/g/b.
I80GO9S.png
Heya! Alright, here we go...

1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Guardian, Coatl, Tundra.
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Fae.
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. I love tree dragons! Greens and browns are great for me (greens especially).

Thank you for doing this!

EDIT: @Silverarte hurr hurr hurr
Heya! Alright, here we go...

1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Guardian, Coatl, Tundra.
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Fae.
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. I love tree dragons! Greens and browns are great for me (greens especially).

Thank you for doing this!

EDIT: @Silverarte hurr hurr hurr
cL9yafY.gif
@Silverarte
I'm a newbie from this April. ^_^

1. Top three favorite breeds: skydancers, coatls, imperials
2. Least favorite breed: ridgebacks
3. Favorite colors: I, uh, legit cannot pick favorite colors. I tend to go for muted colors like earth tones and pastels, but I also like hot, fiery colors as well as pretty much anything in the purple/blue/green range. So...that's pretty much every color. (If you look at my lair, you'll see a total hodge-podge. ^_^;;; ) I don't like magenta and tangerine, and I actually like cry/shim or iri/shim better than cry/face, if that helps.

Pinging fellow newbie @hayatae
@Silverarte
I'm a newbie from this April. ^_^

1. Top three favorite breeds: skydancers, coatls, imperials
2. Least favorite breed: ridgebacks
3. Favorite colors: I, uh, legit cannot pick favorite colors. I tend to go for muted colors like earth tones and pastels, but I also like hot, fiery colors as well as pretty much anything in the purple/blue/green range. So...that's pretty much every color. (If you look at my lair, you'll see a total hodge-podge. ^_^;;; ) I don't like magenta and tangerine, and I actually like cry/shim or iri/shim better than cry/face, if that helps.

Pinging fellow newbie @hayatae
MmSftql.png
A friendly reminder everyone and the only one I'll give. If your entry doesn't have a ping, I won't be able to count it!

Also, a giant thank you to everyone who has entered so far. I'll have a ticket sheet up soon for the entries. =)
A friendly reminder everyone and the only one I'll give. If your entry doesn't have a ping, I won't be able to count it!

Also, a giant thank you to everyone who has entered so far. I'll have a ticket sheet up soon for the entries. =)
@ArtyCat (You should try this one out)

Oh yeah, I also joined during 2015 (the last registration window, actually)

Questions:
1: What are your top three favorite breeds? I love the Pearlcatcher the most, to Coatls and Imperials.
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? I don't hate them, but I don't really like Snappers. They're still very cute in a way. :3
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. I would like colors that represent the beach (such as Coral, Caribbean, Azure, Sand, White). My most favorite colors are Obsidian, Midnight, Beige, Coral and any pastel color.

@Silverarte
@ArtyCat (You should try this one out)

Oh yeah, I also joined during 2015 (the last registration window, actually)

Questions:
1: What are your top three favorite breeds? I love the Pearlcatcher the most, to Coatls and Imperials.
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? I don't hate them, but I don't really like Snappers. They're still very cute in a way. :3
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. I would like colors that represent the beach (such as Coral, Caribbean, Azure, Sand, White). My most favorite colors are Obsidian, Midnight, Beige, Coral and any pastel color.

@Silverarte
@silverarte

I'm a 2015 newbie!

Questions:
1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Skydancer, Spiral, Pearlcatcher
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Tundra
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors : Flower Colours, blues, purples, pinks, oranges & yellows etc.
@silverarte

I'm a 2015 newbie!

Questions:
1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Skydancer, Spiral, Pearlcatcher
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Tundra
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors : Flower Colours, blues, purples, pinks, oranges & yellows etc.
@Silverarte
April newbie, also pinging @Raaxon for this :)

1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Snappers! Then probably coatls and spirals :)
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Tundras, it's a matter of colour/gene scheme for them
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. Uhm, I like the cool colour range blues/greens/purples, or nature colours. Not too picky about colours honestly, as long as the colours are harmonious ^^;
@Silverarte
April newbie, also pinging @Raaxon for this :)

1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Snappers! Then probably coatls and spirals :)
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Tundras, it's a matter of colour/gene scheme for them
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. Uhm, I like the cool colour range blues/greens/purples, or nature colours. Not too picky about colours honestly, as long as the colours are harmonious ^^;