Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | BLIND BOX RAFFLE PART TWO
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Silverarte
@Zemki (my random newbie ping)
@SouthFarthing (thanks for the ping(s) :D)

I would like to aquire two tickets please, one for the newbie ping and one for joining in May. :)

You two have some very pretty/handsome dragons! Very generous of you to offer some away to people rather than selling/exalting.

Questions:
1: What are your top three favorite breeds?
Wildclaw, Imperial > Pearlcatchers/Coatl (that would be four, but I couldn't decide between the Pearls & Coatls).

2: What is your least dragon favorite breed?
Ridgebacks, not a fan of Spirals or Nocturnes either.

3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors.
Hmm, this is hard one - I like pretty much any colour, so long as they're similar, normally XXY, YXY, YXX, where Y is a similar colour. Probably easier to have a quick peak at the first page of my lair to see what I mean, rather than me trying to explain it badly! I don't mind any any colour so long as they match closely (all blues, all greens, all greys, etc). White terts are also gorgeous, even if they don't match the other 2 colours. :)

If I had to pick some colours, I'd go with Ice, Sky, Stonewash, Steel & White.
(I do love Seafoam/Jade/Teal but as I have a tonne of those in my lair, I'd like something a bit different)

I would also like to note I generally dislike: Crackle / Gembonds - it's fine on Coatls
I love: Circuit & Smoke

Sorry for all the extra details/massive essay, I know I'm horribly fussy! Thanks. :)
@Silverarte
@Zemki (my random newbie ping)
@SouthFarthing (thanks for the ping(s) :D)

I would like to aquire two tickets please, one for the newbie ping and one for joining in May. :)

You two have some very pretty/handsome dragons! Very generous of you to offer some away to people rather than selling/exalting.

Questions:
Wildclaw, Imperial > Pearlcatchers/Coatl (that would be four, but I couldn't decide between the Pearls & Coatls).

Ridgebacks, not a fan of Spirals or Nocturnes either.

Hmm, this is hard one - I like pretty much any colour, so long as they're similar, normally XXY, YXY, YXX, where Y is a similar colour. Probably easier to have a quick peak at the first page of my lair to see what I mean, rather than me trying to explain it badly! I don't mind any any colour so long as they match closely (all blues, all greens, all greys, etc). White terts are also gorgeous, even if they don't match the other 2 colours. :)

If I had to pick some colours, I'd go with Ice, Sky, Stonewash, Steel & White.
(I do love Seafoam/Jade/Teal but as I have a tonne of those in my lair, I'd like something a bit different)

I would also like to note I generally dislike: Crackle / Gembonds - it's fine on Coatls
I love: Circuit & Smoke

Sorry for all the extra details/massive essay, I know I'm horribly fussy! Thanks. :)
@silverarte
1 ticket for joining in the last window
Questions:
1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Imperials, Guardians, and Skydancers.
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Tundras.
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. Seafoam, Caribbean, Royal, Lavender, White.

Thank you!
@silverarte
1 ticket for joining in the last window
Questions:
1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Imperials, Guardians, and Skydancers.
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Tundras.
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. Seafoam, Caribbean, Royal, Lavender, White.

Thank you!
@Silverarte

Lol! I'd like to thank you and your sister for having this raffle, Silverarte. I just met and added @CosmicKitty as a new friend because of it, and friends are a treasure in and of themselves! So thank you.

As CosmicKitty said, I just joined in May, and I'd like to ping @Vihuff, who just joined as well. Hmm. I'll have to go send them a friend request!

Ok. The questions.
1.What are your top three favorite breeds? Wildclaw, coatl, and nocturne.
2.What is your least favorite dragon breed? Hard, as I like them all. How about tundra?
3.Please give us either a range of colors you like or your top five colors. Blue, ice, silver, white, fire.

Thank you for thinking of the newbies, Silverarte and your sister, and for welcoming us so warmly. You and the entire Nature flight have been unfailingly kind and willing to help us right from the start. I have doubted my decision to join Nature, which is thanks to wonderful people like yourselves.

Cheers! Saskia
@Silverarte

Lol! I'd like to thank you and your sister for having this raffle, Silverarte. I just met and added @CosmicKitty as a new friend because of it, and friends are a treasure in and of themselves! So thank you.

As CosmicKitty said, I just joined in May, and I'd like to ping @Vihuff, who just joined as well. Hmm. I'll have to go send them a friend request!

Ok. The questions.
1.What are your top three favorite breeds? Wildclaw, coatl, and nocturne.
2.What is your least favorite dragon breed? Hard, as I like them all. How about tundra?
3.Please give us either a range of colors you like or your top five colors. Blue, ice, silver, white, fire.

Thank you for thinking of the newbies, Silverarte and your sister, and for welcoming us so warmly. You and the entire Nature flight have been unfailingly kind and willing to help us right from the start. I have doubted my decision to join Nature, which is thanks to wonderful people like yourselves.

Cheers! Saskia
7mXHQ6J.png
@Silverarte I am a 2015 newbie

1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Nocturne, Imperial, Coatl
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Tundra
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. Purples, pinks, pastel colors
@Silverarte I am a 2015 newbie

1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Nocturne, Imperial, Coatl
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Tundra
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. Purples, pinks, pastel colors
@VisionsInAsh @Silverarte

I just joined this year tho? Think it was April? Also, I have no recollection of joining this :I
Sorry to have been a bother!
@VisionsInAsh @Silverarte

I just joined this year tho? Think it was April? Also, I have no recollection of joining this :I
Sorry to have been a bother!
@Silverarte

ohhhhh beautiful dragons!!!!!!!!!
I got pinged my Southfarthing, do i get a ticket? XD

I love hmm.. only 3?! uhh... Spirals, CoatI and imperials X3
Love them all though!

Probs mirror, they're a little bit scary :o

I love purples! Blues! Pinks! Black! White! and Silver!
But as long as the colours go well together, i really do love all colours :)

@Cooldude356
Wanna join? :D
@Silverarte

ohhhhh beautiful dragons!!!!!!!!!
I got pinged my Southfarthing, do i get a ticket? XD

I love hmm.. only 3?! uhh... Spirals, CoatI and imperials X3
Love them all though!

Probs mirror, they're a little bit scary :o

I love purples! Blues! Pinks! Black! White! and Silver!
But as long as the colours go well together, i really do love all colours :)

@Cooldude356
Wanna join? :D

posbanner2_zpssjibp7f1.png
@Silverarte

I'd like to buy two tickets! My treasure is on its way.

Questions:
Wildclaws, Imperials, and Nocturnes, but I'm not picky!

Ridgebacks.

I love monochromatic dragons, or deep greens and blues. I'm a huge sucker for White or Lemon terts!

As a side-note, I won a Crystal dragon in one of your other raffles, and added Facet and Spines as those genes came out, so you could say I'm a fan of your dragons!
@Silverarte

I'd like to buy two tickets! My treasure is on its way.

Questions:
Wildclaws, Imperials, and Nocturnes, but I'm not picky!

Ridgebacks.

I love monochromatic dragons, or deep greens and blues. I'm a huge sucker for White or Lemon terts!

As a side-note, I won a Crystal dragon in one of your other raffles, and added Facet and Spines as those genes came out, so you could say I'm a fan of your dragons!
@Silverarte @QueenClam - I joined May 2015, and I pinged a friend who joined in the same registration window.
@Juyoung - Thanks for pinging me for this!

Skydancers, Faes, Imperials
Snappers
Crimson, Blood, Obsidian, Royal, Seafoam
@Silverarte @QueenClam - I joined May 2015, and I pinged a friend who joined in the same registration window.
@Juyoung - Thanks for pinging me for this!

Skydancers, Faes, Imperials
Snappers
Crimson, Blood, Obsidian, Royal, Seafoam
tumblr_npwmrkNgaB1u5w39do1_500.png
Made by haikwoshevo
@Silverate

Thankyou very much to @HiddenGalaxy for pinging me and showing me this raffle.

I'm new as of April 2015.

Pinging fellow newbie @milkofshakes to join this wonderful raffle :)

Questions:
1: What are your top three favorite breeds? . . Coatles, Pearlcatchers, and Guardians.
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Fae

I love purples and blues. Mulberry, splash, and Caribbean. Any shades.
@Silverate

Thankyou very much to @HiddenGalaxy for pinging me and showing me this raffle.

I'm new as of April 2015.

Pinging fellow newbie @milkofshakes to join this wonderful raffle :)

Questions:
1: What are your top three favorite breeds? . . Coatles, Pearlcatchers, and Guardians.
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Fae

I love purples and blues. Mulberry, splash, and Caribbean. Any shades.
@Silverarte

I was pinged by a very thoughtful member and now friend. So I'll give this a shot.
1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Imperials, Coatls, And pearlcatchers and guardians are tied. Not sure who'd win that one.
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Tundras and snappers are tied.
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. I like cool tones. Greens and blues. Seafoam, Aqua, Caribbean, Emerald, stonewash, blacks, greys, whites.

Yeah that's a lot of colors >.< sorry lol.
@Silverarte

I was pinged by a very thoughtful member and now friend. So I'll give this a shot.
1: What are your top three favorite breeds? Imperials, Coatls, And pearlcatchers and guardians are tied. Not sure who'd win that one.
2: What is your least dragon favorite breed? Tundras and snappers are tied.
3: Please give us either a range of colors you like, or your top five colors. I like cool tones. Greens and blues. Seafoam, Aqua, Caribbean, Emerald, stonewash, blacks, greys, whites.

Yeah that's a lot of colors >.< sorry lol.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26