Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | EA Raffle- Sprite & chests
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 309 310
@jazilee
Hey! I'll send some treasure over for 100 tickets. I'd like 80 of those on Spritely, 10 on the 2014 chests and 10 on the Unhatched Wind Egg!
@jazilee
Hey! I'll send some treasure over for 100 tickets. I'd like 80 of those on Spritely, 10 on the 2014 chests and 10 on the Unhatched Wind Egg!
@jazilee Don't mean to be a bother, just wondering if you'd gotten my PMs about the allocation and with the items. (I forgot to attach the items to the first PM.)
@jazilee Don't mean to be a bother, just wondering if you'd gotten my PMs about the allocation and with the items. (I forgot to attach the items to the first PM.)
@Kalietha - dragons that come to me that are level 15 or higher - get trained up to level 25 to be auctioned off here - and since "Stranger" had such lovely artwork we decided he needed to continue on in life as a valued member. the person that trained him enjoys writing lore and decided to give him some as well to help increase his value.

@SilverBook as soon as I get into my mailbox and deal with the backlog of mail I have I will get your tickets credited and assigned. I'm still under the weather - just got home from the hospital yesterday (I have Pneumonia)

@AetherSeer I know your mail is in my mail box - both messages - I saw it there when I glanced over the list - but I haven't delved into it - I'm still having trouble breathing so I'm right now concentrating on getting notifications dealt with right now - but I will get to the mail hopefully tomorrow or Thursday if I don't get the energy up to do it tonight.
@Kalietha - dragons that come to me that are level 15 or higher - get trained up to level 25 to be auctioned off here - and since "Stranger" had such lovely artwork we decided he needed to continue on in life as a valued member. the person that trained him enjoys writing lore and decided to give him some as well to help increase his value.

@SilverBook as soon as I get into my mailbox and deal with the backlog of mail I have I will get your tickets credited and assigned. I'm still under the weather - just got home from the hospital yesterday (I have Pneumonia)

@AetherSeer I know your mail is in my mail box - both messages - I saw it there when I glanced over the list - but I haven't delved into it - I'm still having trouble breathing so I'm right now concentrating on getting notifications dealt with right now - but I will get to the mail hopefully tomorrow or Thursday if I don't get the energy up to do it tonight.
[IM]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img911/3637/ywffXr.png[/IMG]
@jazilee Oh, goodness. Focus on getting better! By all means, put off the mail for a few days.
@jazilee Oh, goodness. Focus on getting better! By all means, put off the mail for a few days.
@jazilee questions on the new rule in the item prizes post

first, does this apply to the level 1 dragons as well or only to item prizes?

second, you said "retired and raffled off another month" does that mean it carries over with entered tickets intact like anything else with an unmet cutoff? Or does it get cancelled, and if the latter, are tickets refunded, or not?
@jazilee questions on the new rule in the item prizes post

first, does this apply to the level 1 dragons as well or only to item prizes?

second, you said "retired and raffled off another month" does that mean it carries over with entered tickets intact like anything else with an unmet cutoff? Or does it get cancelled, and if the latter, are tickets refunded, or not?
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@senchadrake - right now the rule of minimum tickets is items only - just broke my heart having items going for only 1 ticket that in the AH go for 40 gems last month. this is a fundraising raffle - Most of the dragons are being bred by people who are donating them to the cause - items and familiars are being paid for. Though I would love to see dragons go for more than 1 ticket as well since I can get more for the EA by exalting the dragons than what we get for the price for a single ticket.

What I mean by "retired and raffled off another month" is that the prize will be retracted back into my hoard vault and it will come out a different month - tickets will be refunded on these raffles as I'm only going to be looking at under 25 tickets.
@senchadrake - right now the rule of minimum tickets is items only - just broke my heart having items going for only 1 ticket that in the AH go for 40 gems last month. this is a fundraising raffle - Most of the dragons are being bred by people who are donating them to the cause - items and familiars are being paid for. Though I would love to see dragons go for more than 1 ticket as well since I can get more for the EA by exalting the dragons than what we get for the price for a single ticket.

What I mean by "retired and raffled off another month" is that the prize will be retracted back into my hoard vault and it will come out a different month - tickets will be refunded on these raffles as I'm only going to be looking at under 25 tickets.
@jazilee

Makes sense ^_^ I was just mildly amused.
@jazilee

Makes sense ^_^ I was just mildly amused.
tumblrsig.png accentsig.png CommSig.png
@jazilee bump (451 unassigned tickets)
@jazilee bump (451 unassigned tickets)
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@senchadrake i see your bump
@senchadrake i see your bump
bump

@jazilee put the ticket in spritely, please!
bump

@jazilee put the ticket in spritely, please!
4MKDoae.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 309 310