Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | EA Raffle- Sprite & chests
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 309 310
@jazilee Yay, thank you! Hope you're feeling better soon.
@jazilee Yay, thank you! Hope you're feeling better soon.
ZIuG4kr.png 1523821381-siggy.png
@jazilee

Wow, no fun! Get better soon! *worries and sends lots of digital hot tea*
@jazilee

Wow, no fun! Get better soon! *worries and sends lots of digital hot tea*
tumblrsig.png accentsig.png CommSig.png
@jazilee Feel better! (And add me to the pinglist, please, when you have time?)
@jazilee Feel better! (And add me to the pinglist, please, when you have time?)
@jazilee
Please add me to the reminders ping list!
@jazilee
Please add me to the reminders ping list!
@jazilee bump!
@jazilee bump!
hSyCN96.png autochorissexual_zpse4gsbxgo.png
New Prizes up - @Somethingwitty @Peppir @Kalietha @anne216 @Mithent @Ladyofthelake @SenchaDrake @elroking @Steex @HeroSmitten @MadameVastra @MoogleSam @Axikor @9r7g5h @Frailty @StormCaleum @AllosaurCoffee @sketchersocks @Mithent @pottymariz @lurfly @weirdseer @Lundlaeva @MoogleSam @Axikor @IronPen @Sonja @Niathria @keridwyn @Draconequis @jazilee @FallingSlowly @View @daenae @Amstaffstriss @paigyp01 @Chemistry @Pantheos @SkyyeofEmber @leucoss @Silverbook @Aspyria @momo1013 @Starstream @anne216 @luckygrace99 @helenehime @jaegerfly @semesammysarcasm @beckyh2112 @Amstaffstriss @LunaNightSky @AetherSeer @Kvon
New Prizes up - @Somethingwitty @Peppir @Kalietha @anne216 @Mithent @Ladyofthelake @SenchaDrake @elroking @Steex @HeroSmitten @MadameVastra @MoogleSam @Axikor @9r7g5h @Frailty @StormCaleum @AllosaurCoffee @sketchersocks @Mithent @pottymariz @lurfly @weirdseer @Lundlaeva @MoogleSam @Axikor @IronPen @Sonja @Niathria @keridwyn @Draconequis @jazilee @FallingSlowly @View @daenae @Amstaffstriss @paigyp01 @Chemistry @Pantheos @SkyyeofEmber @leucoss @Silverbook @Aspyria @momo1013 @Starstream @anne216 @luckygrace99 @helenehime @jaegerfly @semesammysarcasm @beckyh2112 @Amstaffstriss @LunaNightSky @AetherSeer @Kvon
[IM]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img911/3637/ywffXr.png[/IMG]
@jazilee Bump and I'll PM stuff.
@jazilee Bump and I'll PM stuff.
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
@jazilee bump and 202 on sprite
@jazilee bump and 202 on sprite
Preferred pronoun is she/her
@jaegerfly I see your bump from the other day

@Leucoss I see your bump

@Peppir I see your bump and will put your tickets on the sprite

@jaegerfly I see your bump from the other day

@Leucoss I see your bump

@Peppir I see your bump and will put your tickets on the sprite

[IM]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img911/3637/ywffXr.png[/IMG]
@jazilee

XD Stranger looks awful familiar, I clicked and found out I was right. I guess the person who won him and his art last time decided to pass him on with more additions? I wonder if he'll keep getting passed around with more creative additions built on with each owner...
@jazilee

XD Stranger looks awful familiar, I clicked and found out I was right. I guess the person who won him and his art last time decided to pass him on with more additions? I wonder if he'll keep getting passed around with more creative additions built on with each owner...
tumblrsig.png accentsig.png CommSig.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 309 310