Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *closed! tallying scores* ODCA Tidal App
1 2 3 4
@Stormflight

thankies :D I'm honestly curious as to how much my oldest oldie would sell for XD so now i am going over to check it out :D
@Stormflight

thankies :D I'm honestly curious as to how much my oldest oldie would sell for XD so now i am going over to check it out :D
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Astraya @Chocoli @Irishmarmalade @Narif @DyreDragon @yumehisakawa @Ladyslayer @Bewildebeest @Draconequis @Lumen (Apologies for the delay--it's Mothers Day weekend, and I know that I personally had more irl activities going on than I had expected I would.) Hello again, and a happy Mothers Day to all! We had quite a fine round of entrates this time, and it was great seeing all of your lovely dragons! For this contest, we actually had some secret criteria along with our usual ones--entrants were able to score bonus points for having apparel related to the prophecy that Ares spoke of. If you go back and look, he mentions [i]being dressed lavishly[/i], [i]the color blue[/i], [i]a song[/i], and [i]bones[/i]; so if your dragon was wearing any type of apparel related to any of those things, you received extra points! Everyone managed to get at least one category, and some managed to fulfil multiple criteria, which added some spice to the competition! In any event, I'm sure you're all eager to know the winners, so here they are! In first place is @yumehisakawa with Mingying! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1748478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17485/1748478_350.png[/img] [/url] In second place is @Ladyslayer with Mbizi! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=567444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5675/567444_350.png[/img] [/url] And in third place is @Irishmarmalade with Verditer! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=388894] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3889/388894_350.png[/img] [/url] Congrats to all winners, and thank you to all participants and those who donated to our cause. Without you, these contests would be nothing (because, y'know, it takes contestants for a contest to truly be anything). We appreciate everyone's participation and hope to see you around next month right after the Greenskeeper Gathering! (Winners, please ping or PM me with a preference list of prizes based on what place you got and I'll make sure to get those out to you as soon as possible!)
@Astraya @Chocoli @Irishmarmalade @Narif @DyreDragon @yumehisakawa @Ladyslayer @Bewildebeest @Draconequis @Lumen

(Apologies for the delay--it's Mothers Day weekend, and I know that I personally had more irl activities going on than I had expected I would.)

Hello again, and a happy Mothers Day to all! We had quite a fine round of entrates this time, and it was great seeing all of your lovely dragons! For this contest, we actually had some secret criteria along with our usual ones--entrants were able to score bonus points for having apparel related to the prophecy that Ares spoke of. If you go back and look, he mentions being dressed lavishly, the color blue, a song, and bones; so if your dragon was wearing any type of apparel related to any of those things, you received extra points! Everyone managed to get at least one category, and some managed to fulfil multiple criteria, which added some spice to the competition!

In any event, I'm sure you're all eager to know the winners, so here they are!

In first place is @yumehisakawa with Mingying!
1748478_350.png

In second place is @Ladyslayer with Mbizi!

567444_350.png

And in third place is @Irishmarmalade with Verditer!

388894_350.png

Congrats to all winners, and thank you to all participants and those who donated to our cause. Without you, these contests would be nothing (because, y'know, it takes contestants for a contest to truly be anything). We appreciate everyone's participation and hope to see you around next month right after the Greenskeeper Gathering!

(Winners, please ping or PM me with a preference list of prizes based on what place you got and I'll make sure to get those out to you as soon as possible!)
IF7Zry6.jpg
@Stormflight Oh gosh, thank you! I had so much fun dressing up Verditer and looking at everyone else's gorgeous dragons!

I'm confused about how the prize gifting works though. Do I just... let you know which item(s) I'm interested in? Like, give a couple in order of interest and then I get the first one on my list if the 1st and 2nd place winners didn't select that item also? Sorry, I've never entered one of these before! :)
@Stormflight Oh gosh, thank you! I had so much fun dressing up Verditer and looking at everyone else's gorgeous dragons!

I'm confused about how the prize gifting works though. Do I just... let you know which item(s) I'm interested in? Like, give a couple in order of interest and then I get the first one on my list if the 1st and 2nd place winners didn't select that item also? Sorry, I've never entered one of these before! :)
tumblr_inline_nn3e36e5PL1qmu9vp_540.png
@Irishmarmalade

Typically in contests such as these, you give the prizes you prefer, and you list a number of prizes equal to your place. For example, you got 3rd place, so you would list your top three picks in order. (In contests with more winners, someone in 7th place might list their top 7 choices, someone in 9th list their top 9 choices, and so on and so forth.)

For reference, you can pick any one of the dragons, the Kelp Beds prize pack, or the '15 Wavecrest prize pack! ^_^
@Irishmarmalade

Typically in contests such as these, you give the prizes you prefer, and you list a number of prizes equal to your place. For example, you got 3rd place, so you would list your top three picks in order. (In contests with more winners, someone in 7th place might list their top 7 choices, someone in 9th list their top 9 choices, and so on and so forth.)

For reference, you can pick any one of the dragons, the Kelp Beds prize pack, or the '15 Wavecrest prize pack! ^_^
IF7Zry6.jpg
@Stormflight Thanks for explaining it! :D
@Stormflight Thanks for explaining it! :D
tumblr_inline_nn3e36e5PL1qmu9vp_540.png
1 2 3 4