Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *closed! tallying scores* ODCA Tidal App
1 2 3 4
@Stormflight Ok, so no entry.
@Stormflight Ok, so no entry.
21j9gs5.jpgUf8EgNV.png
BOB IS LOVE [/center]
@Story @kourusquee @Poisonedpaper

Hope you guys don't mind me pinging you since you expressed intent to enter the contest at a later time. I just wanted to remind you guys that you have until the end of the day tomorrow to make an entry! After that, the contest will be closed and judges will begin doing their thing
@Story @kourusquee @Poisonedpaper

Hope you guys don't mind me pinging you since you expressed intent to enter the contest at a later time. I just wanted to remind you guys that you have until the end of the day tomorrow to make an entry! After that, the contest will be closed and judges will begin doing their thing
IF7Zry6.jpg
@Stormflight
Thanks so much for the heads up!
@Stormflight
Thanks so much for the heads up!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1748478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17485/1748478_350.png[/img] [/url] Mingying (#1748478) owned by yumehisakawa (#9818) Apparel:Finely Crafted Lute, Diver Sash, Seashell Mantle, Green Birdskull Wingpiece, Canvas Bandana, Blue Birdskull Necklace Accent: none Don't let her seemingly quiet ways fool you--once you get to know Mingying, you'll realize what a rebellious, free-spirited girl she is.She's a self-proclaimed hippie-pirate (though nobody really knows what exactly the term is supposed to mean); and this Saturnalia, as she herself put it, she finally "donned the mantle of a true seafarer"--she also set aside her usual steampunk apparel to take up a few birdskulls since "skulls are totally a pirate thing" and almost a sort of fashion trend that she felt compelled to follow. You can often find Mingying sitting up in the crow's nest strumming her lute and singing a little tune which helps strengthen her Wind magic and moves her ship along the surface of the sea at a clip pace.

1748478_350.png

Mingying (#1748478) owned by yumehisakawa (#9818)

Apparel:Finely Crafted Lute, Diver Sash, Seashell Mantle, Green Birdskull Wingpiece, Canvas Bandana, Blue Birdskull Necklace
Accent: none

Don't let her seemingly quiet ways fool you--once you get to know Mingying, you'll realize what a rebellious, free-spirited girl she is.She's a self-proclaimed hippie-pirate (though nobody really knows what exactly the term is supposed to mean); and this Saturnalia, as she herself put it, she finally "donned the mantle of a true seafarer"--she also set aside her usual steampunk apparel to take up a few birdskulls since "skulls are totally a pirate thing" and almost a sort of fashion trend that she felt compelled to follow. You can often find Mingying sitting up in the crow's nest strumming her lute and singing a little tune which helps strengthen her Wind magic and moves her ship along the surface of the sea at a clip pace.
gvvmw41.png
@Stormflight Let me know if I overdid it on the character writing about Mbizi, I can move it to his profile itself if it means making things less messy! [quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=567444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5675/567444_350.png[/img] [/url] Mbizi (#567444) By Ladyslayer (#30505) [b]Apparel[/b]: Blue Birdskull pieces (wingpiece, headdress, armbands, legband and Necklace), Navy Arm/Leg wraps, Thresher Flatfins, Diver Emblem, and Diver Sash [b]Accents[/b]: None [i]Mbizi loves the water, he only wished the water loved back! Being a skydancer he finds himself unable to be in the water for long periods of time (and his clan had to pull him out of the water a few times!) His origin however is not as humorus, due to his coloration of Goldenrod/Lemon others saw him as a "yellow chicken" of the sea. He was clearly not anything of water quality like the [i]'other dragons'[/i] (not blue expect for the eyes, nor elegant) and often would be alone just paddling in the water trying to become stronger, to prove to the other water dragons that he was as true to water as they were! His fate turned one day meeting a plague dragon who offered him a chance to truly represent the water for his clan, but Mbizi declined once saying "What clan would want a 'yellow chicken' to be of water?" -but fate was not done yet... A storm formed in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, while the weather changing was normal, the storm felt different. Dragons of Tsunami Flats moved to land taking their hatchlings along as the skydancer too retreated but dark skies brought harsh wind as the water seem to turn! Splashing against the flats as suddenly cries were heard and young faes were swept out to the large ocean! "Oh no!" thought Mbizi as he looked around, even those who were capable of flight was grounded and those of swimming capabilities could not risk the waters. It was then the skydancer decided "If I am going to represent water, I need to act like it!" before spreading his wings and tucking them back, jumping into the water. To say it was 'nothing' would be a lie, Mbizi was terrified, the currents shook and spun him about as if trying to deter him as he focused his eyes enough to see three faes trying to get their wings and fly out of the water. It was when upon expanding his wings under water he seem to glide and reach the faes, the group surfacing. "Hang on to me!" he said as a roar got his attention, a familiar plague dragon was seen on the land and two imperials making their way to him. "Who are you?" "I am Outis, this is Jade and Pearl too." "Thank you Outis" as the two dragons watch as the hatchlings were reunited with their parents. "Water is not always about the colors" "what?" Outis explained, "Water is a symbol of many things..It is not about looking the role but being that of water..I think you proved to not just me but yourself you are the perfect dragon to symbolize water, but for your own reasons, will you join my clan Mbizi?" Looking at the now happily family, Mbizi says, "I will join your clan Outis" "Welcome home then Brother"[/i] [/quote]
@Stormflight Let me know if I overdid it on the character writing about Mbizi, I can move it to his profile itself if it means making things less messy!
Quote:

567444_350.png

Mbizi (#567444)
By Ladyslayer (#30505)
Apparel: Blue Birdskull pieces (wingpiece, headdress, armbands, legband and Necklace), Navy Arm/Leg wraps, Thresher Flatfins, Diver Emblem, and Diver Sash
Accents: None

Mbizi loves the water, he only wished the water loved back! Being a skydancer he finds himself unable to be in the water for long periods of time (and his clan had to pull him out of the water a few times!)

His origin however is not as humorus, due to his coloration of Goldenrod/Lemon others saw him as a "yellow chicken" of the sea. He was clearly not anything of water quality like the 'other dragons' (not blue expect for the eyes, nor elegant) and often would be alone just paddling in the water trying to become stronger, to prove to the other water dragons that he was as true to water as they were!

His fate turned one day meeting a plague dragon who offered him a chance to truly represent the water for his clan, but Mbizi declined once saying "What clan would want a 'yellow chicken' to be of water?"

-but fate was not done yet...

A storm formed in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, while the weather changing was normal, the storm felt different. Dragons of Tsunami Flats moved to land taking their hatchlings along as the skydancer too retreated but dark skies brought harsh wind as the water seem to turn! Splashing against the flats as suddenly cries were heard and young faes were swept out to the large ocean!

"Oh no!" thought Mbizi as he looked around, even those who were capable of flight was grounded and those of swimming capabilities could not risk the waters. It was then the skydancer decided
"If I am going to represent water, I need to act like it!" before spreading his wings and tucking them back, jumping into the water.

To say it was 'nothing' would be a lie, Mbizi was terrified, the currents shook and spun him about as if trying to deter him as he focused his eyes enough to see three faes trying to get their wings and fly out of the water. It was when upon expanding his wings under water he seem to glide and reach the faes, the group surfacing.
"Hang on to me!" he said as a roar got his attention, a familiar plague dragon was seen on the land and two imperials making their way to him.

"Who are you?"
"I am Outis, this is Jade and Pearl too."
"Thank you Outis" as the two dragons watch as the hatchlings were reunited with their parents.
"Water is not always about the colors"
"what?"

Outis explained,
"Water is a symbol of many things..It is not about looking the role but being that of water..I think you proved to not just me but yourself you are the perfect dragon to symbolize water, but for your own reasons, will you join my clan Mbizi?"

Looking at the now happily family, Mbizi says,
"I will join your clan Outis"
"Welcome home then Brother"
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Ladyslayer

Nope, it's just fine the way it is! Thanks for entering, and good luck in the contest~
@Ladyslayer

Nope, it's just fine the way it is! Thanks for entering, and good luck in the contest~
IF7Zry6.jpg
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=511404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5115/511404_350.png[/img] [/url] Drum (511404) owned by Bewildebeest (102424) Apparel: Diver Sash, Twice-dyed cowl, Blue warrior face mask, Battlescale- Bracers, greaves, Tail guard, and veteran's shoulder scar Accent: None An old warrior, his past clans have all fallen to the crush of time. Born a nature dragon, but raised in a water clan, Drum was always ashamed of his origins, hiding himself beneath a cowl so that none may see the telling nature of his eyes. He learned to fight alongside his water flight brethren, before they too fell to the sands of time. Now he finds himself adopted into a Plague clan. Alongside warriors once more, he finds peace in allowing the younger warriors to battle, as he quietly reminisces on his lost brothers.

511404_350.png

Drum (511404) owned by Bewildebeest (102424)

Apparel: Diver Sash, Twice-dyed cowl, Blue warrior face mask, Battlescale- Bracers, greaves, Tail guard, and veteran's shoulder scar
Accent: None

An old warrior, his past clans have all fallen to the crush of time. Born a nature dragon, but raised in a water clan, Drum was always ashamed of his origins, hiding himself beneath a cowl so that none may see the telling nature of his eyes. He learned to fight alongside his water flight brethren, before they too fell to the sands of time. Now he finds himself adopted into a Plague clan. Alongside warriors once more, he finds peace in allowing the younger warriors to battle, as he quietly reminisces on his lost brothers.
@Stormflight OH man, i just got here on time (why am i not on this pinglist, i have so MANY elder dragons, PUT ME ON THIS PINGLIST PLEASE :D) That being said, i will have to go with Kalaziel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2037840] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20379/2037840_350.png[/img] [/url] Kalaziel (#2037840) Draconequis (#57705) Apparel: Moonglow Thorns, Diver Emblem Accent: Deepsea Tentacles [i]In the depths of the ocean a creature lurks, singing ever so sweetly. She emerges from her lair, a hole in the ground if she sees a ship pass by. She wraps the ship in her sweet embrace, bringing it down to her world. She has saved the ship, and the crew as well, from the burning fire that rages above. In her tentacles she cradles her hero's prize, for she is the Angel who saves sailor's lives.. singing ever so sweetly.[/i]
@Stormflight OH man, i just got here on time (why am i not on this pinglist, i have so MANY elder dragons, PUT ME ON THIS PINGLIST PLEASE :D)

That being said, i will have to go with Kalaziel

2037840_350.png

Kalaziel (#2037840)
Draconequis (#57705)
Apparel: Moonglow Thorns, Diver Emblem
Accent: Deepsea Tentacles

In the depths of the ocean a creature lurks, singing ever so sweetly. She emerges from her lair, a hole in the ground if she sees a ship pass by. She wraps the ship in her sweet embrace, bringing it down to her world. She has saved the ship, and the crew as well, from the burning fire that rages above. In her tentacles she cradles her hero's prize, for she is the Angel who saves sailor's lives.. singing ever so sweetly.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Stormflight wOW How did I not know this existed? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14458] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145/14458_350.png[/img] [/url] Surf, #14458, owned by Lumen, #698 [size=2][b]Apparel:[/b] Twice-Dyed Cowl, Sapphire Tail Feathers, Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles, Navy Head Wrap, Blue Birdskull Headdress, Blue Birdskull Wingpeice, Thresher Flatfins, Navy Arm Wraps, Navy Leg Wraps, Blue Birdskull Armband, Blue Birdskull Legband, Navy Wing Wraps [b]Accent:[/b] None[/size=2] [i]Originally found by the border between the Scarred Wasteland and the Sea of a Thousand Currents, Surf was named for just that. Nobody, not even himself, really knows where he came from, although the small fins he has on his wrists and ankles might be a testament to his origins. Still though, nobody really knows for sure. It's caused him a great deal of pain and stress, not knowing where he came from or why he is here. Every so often, around the time he was first found by the clan, he takes a trip out to the coast. No one knows what he does there, it's not like he would tell, anyways. [/i]
@Stormflight
wOW How did I not know this existed?

14458_350.png

Surf, #14458, owned by Lumen, #698
Apparel: Twice-Dyed Cowl, Sapphire Tail Feathers, Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles, Navy Head Wrap, Blue Birdskull Headdress, Blue Birdskull Wingpeice, Thresher Flatfins, Navy Arm Wraps, Navy Leg Wraps, Blue Birdskull Armband, Blue Birdskull Legband, Navy Wing Wraps

Accent: None

Originally found by the border between the Scarred Wasteland and the Sea of a Thousand Currents, Surf was named for just that. Nobody, not even himself, really knows where he came from, although the small fins he has on his wrists and ankles might be a testament to his origins. Still though, nobody really knows for sure.

It's caused him a great deal of pain and stress, not knowing where he came from or why he is here. Every so often, around the time he was first found by the clan, he takes a trip out to the coast. No one knows what he does there, it's not like he would tell, anyways.

@Draconequis @Lumen

I'm glad you guys found your way here! ^_^

The ODCA actually has a bunch of different pinglists (mostly for people interested in any oldie sales out there), but you could be added to the event-only list if you'd like. I am actually not in charge of the pinglists, though, so I don't have the power to edit them. If you'd like to be on a list, you should head on over to the main ODCA thread and give cooneyms a ping!
@Draconequis @Lumen

I'm glad you guys found your way here! ^_^

The ODCA actually has a bunch of different pinglists (mostly for people interested in any oldie sales out there), but you could be added to the event-only list if you'd like. I am actually not in charge of the pinglists, though, so I don't have the power to edit them. If you'd like to be on a list, you should head on over to the main ODCA thread and give cooneyms a ping!
IF7Zry6.jpg
1 2 3 4