Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DEFEAT SNOWBALL: Tickets Drawn!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@LadyBrandson I would like to purchase 20 tokens. Marshwiggle, (10) for Wisdom and Tinkles (10) for Fortitude.

PS this is amazing<3
@LadyBrandson I would like to purchase 20 tokens. Marshwiggle, (10) for Wisdom and Tinkles (10) for Fortitude.

PS this is amazing<3
189.png196.png247.png
Beige is beautiful!
@Trillium That's byoutiful. You are awarded (100) Free Tokens for SenseiRamaSama's prize pool!

@Astarael I'm glad you think so! Your points have been applied!
@Trillium That's byoutiful. You are awarded (100) Free Tokens for SenseiRamaSama's prize pool!

@Astarael I'm glad you think so! Your points have been applied!
w6qLIgS.gif
THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!
/bookmarks/ ; v;
THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!
/bookmarks/ ; v;
@Pandamoniaz

Pinging myself so I see this in the morning. ^ ^
@Pandamoniaz

Pinging myself so I see this in the morning. ^ ^
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
bump? @lome in case I have an urge to do stuff with this later :D
bump? @lome in case I have an urge to do stuff with this later :D

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@wildTaco @Pandamoniaz @lome Thank you! You have all been given a Free Token for SenseiRamaSama's prize pool. I hope you'll return soon!
@wildTaco @Pandamoniaz @lome Thank you! You have all been given a Free Token for SenseiRamaSama's prize pool. I hope you'll return soon!
w6qLIgS.gif
Oh my dog, this is super! Kudos on all this creativity. Bump for you and Sensei!
(Go, Tinkles!)
Oh my dog, this is super! Kudos on all this creativity. Bump for you and Sensei!
(Go, Tinkles!)
@Blissfire Thank you for the bump! You have been given a Free Token towards SenseiRamaSama's prize pool. Hope to see you back to participate!
@Blissfire Thank you for the bump! You have been given a Free Token towards SenseiRamaSama's prize pool. Hope to see you back to participate!
w6qLIgS.gif
Bump~
I will probably be back once I have motivation and inspiration to grace you with a lovely tale of the almighty Snowball.
But for now, a bump and advertisement via my signature. :,D
Bump~
I will probably be back once I have motivation and inspiration to grace you with a lovely tale of the almighty Snowball.
But for now, a bump and advertisement via my signature. :,D
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Ototo You've been added to SenpaiRamaSama's prize pool with Free Tokens! Thank you and I hope to hear you return to weave us a glorious tale soon!
@Ototo You've been added to SenpaiRamaSama's prize pool with Free Tokens! Thank you and I hope to hear you return to weave us a glorious tale soon!
w6qLIgS.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33