Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DEFEAT SNOWBALL: Tickets Drawn!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@LadyBrandson

-20 bundle
-4 on each
-power

Sending payment now ^_^
@LadyBrandson

-20 bundle
-4 on each
-power

Sending payment now ^_^
Urbenjokester.gif
@Urbenjokester Thank you! You have been added, along with all stats and tokens having been updated.
@Urbenjokester Thank you! You have been added, along with all stats and tokens having been updated.
w6qLIgS.gif
@ladybrandson; thoughts on a signature banner idea? [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/8e3bb8cba6ac29339247ba458b42fc42/tumblr_nn55qkKlIR1th5qoko1_500.png[/img] team tinkles forever. if you like it i'd probably have to redraw it though. don't quite like how it turned out lmao.
@ladybrandson;

thoughts on a signature banner idea?
tumblr_nn55qkKlIR1th5qoko1_500.png
team tinkles forever. if you like it i'd probably have to redraw it though. don't quite like how it turned out lmao.
@daintyboots Oh man that TINKLES. I love it as is, can you slap it into some code?

100 points to Gryffindor! I mean, (100) Free Tokens to Daintyboots!
@daintyboots Oh man that TINKLES. I love it as is, can you slap it into some code?

100 points to Gryffindor! I mean, (100) Free Tokens to Daintyboots!
w6qLIgS.gif
@LadyBrandson; i... actually don't know how to do that. ;v;
@LadyBrandson; i... actually don't know how to do that. ;v;
@DaintyBoots That's perfectly fine, it'll just a take me a moment to set it up. It will be in the signatures list shortly!

Edit: Posted! And your Free Tokens have been recorded!
@DaintyBoots That's perfectly fine, it'll just a take me a moment to set it up. It will be in the signatures list shortly!

Edit: Posted! And your Free Tokens have been recorded!
w6qLIgS.gif
@LadyBrandson; i just... i just love the idea of this tiny fae decked out in full armor, swinging around a hammer twice her size yelling "MEET ME IN THE KELP BEDS IN 15 MINUTES IF YOU WANT A BUTTKICKING" in the general direction of snowball's lair.

tinkles is my favorite dragon ever. it's official. i need to win her.

put me down for 25 tokens to add to tinkle's fortitude. i'll send over the treasure in a bit.
@LadyBrandson; i just... i just love the idea of this tiny fae decked out in full armor, swinging around a hammer twice her size yelling "MEET ME IN THE KELP BEDS IN 15 MINUTES IF YOU WANT A BUTTKICKING" in the general direction of snowball's lair.

tinkles is my favorite dragon ever. it's official. i need to win her.

put me down for 25 tokens to add to tinkle's fortitude. i'll send over the treasure in a bit.
@Daintyboots Can do!

I knew you couldn't resist the silliness. You were born into it, moulded by it!
@Daintyboots Can do!

I knew you couldn't resist the silliness. You were born into it, moulded by it!
w6qLIgS.gif
Friendly boop
Friendly boop
Accents||| Art|||Adopts|||Festive Art
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngF2XRQAu.png
Some lovely art provided by StormDragon! Click on the Teacups to go to her Adoptables shop, it's amazing! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=adopt&id=1183743&page=1][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/d91a/f/2015/110/0/7/teacup_snapper___thedarklordsnowball_by_stormjumper19-d8qhy2l.png[/img][/url]
Some lovely art provided by StormDragon! Click on the Teacups to go to her Adoptables shop, it's amazing!

teacup_snapper___thedarklordsnowball_by_stormjumper19-d8qhy2l.png
w6qLIgS.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33