Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Give-away! (Free dragons/Fams)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@Piratewolfie It's sad to hear that your friend quit but nice of them to give you all them familiars. Haha I feel your pain! Not so long ago I planned to try and attempt the same thing and collect the sprites then decided I best get the ones from the gem market place first. XD they're cheaper and there's always the risk of them being cycled out like those cute rat critters... :(

It's good to aim big! I hope you manage to collect them all and how did you manage to get your dragons to 25 so quick! ? *noting this from the message* you should train mine lol feels like I'm never going to get there. That must have been one epic training session through the holidays!
@Piratewolfie It's sad to hear that your friend quit but nice of them to give you all them familiars. Haha I feel your pain! Not so long ago I planned to try and attempt the same thing and collect the sprites then decided I best get the ones from the gem market place first. XD they're cheaper and there's always the risk of them being cycled out like those cute rat critters... :(

It's good to aim big! I hope you manage to collect them all and how did you manage to get your dragons to 25 so quick! ? *noting this from the message* you should train mine lol feels like I'm never going to get there. That must have been one epic training session through the holidays!
@Azarhy I know. :( But well, she had little time left to play, so it can't be helped. If she prefers to quit and concentrate on her studies, then I should respect her choice. :)
Can't you do both, though? Pay the sprites in T and the gem fams in gems? :D The rats are super, super cute. To me they look like fenneks, more than like rats. :o

I started training my first day into the game haha ^^ I won Rave (lvl 25) in a raffle and borrowed a lvl 25 to train with, then quickly rushed through levels with my progen, and now I'm leveling my second progen. I spend hours and hours a day of my holidays in the coli haha. I wouldn't mind helping, but as school started, it's taking me forever to get even two more levels for Naga as well :P
@Azarhy I know. :( But well, she had little time left to play, so it can't be helped. If she prefers to quit and concentrate on her studies, then I should respect her choice. :)
Can't you do both, though? Pay the sprites in T and the gem fams in gems? :D The rats are super, super cute. To me they look like fenneks, more than like rats. :o

I started training my first day into the game haha ^^ I won Rave (lvl 25) in a raffle and borrowed a lvl 25 to train with, then quickly rushed through levels with my progen, and now I'm leveling my second progen. I spend hours and hours a day of my holidays in the coli haha. I wouldn't mind helping, but as school started, it's taking me forever to get even two more levels for Naga as well :P
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Azarhy

can i have some food points please?
thank you
@Azarhy

can i have some food points please?
thank you
Updated to here. More stuff added to the give - away post!
Updated to here. More stuff added to the give - away post!
Bump~ <3
Bump~ <3
hey @Azarhy !!Xxx
Please could i have some meat, i just really need some and am struggling to feed my drags :( thank you for doing this :) <3
hey @Azarhy !!Xxx
Please could i have some meat, i just really need some and am struggling to feed my drags :( thank you for doing this :) <3
Looking for Tresure to expand my lairTrRpYIQ.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Azarhy

Is that little mouse familiar still available? :)
@Azarhy

Is that little mouse familiar still available? :)
@Azarhy could I please have some meat? The crow or chicken look awesome
@Azarhy could I please have some meat? The crow or chicken look awesome
qk1BHu2.png
Updated to here. :)
Updated to here. :)
Bump~ <3
Bump~ <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22