Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Hoard (CLOSED: Drawing Winners)
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 74
Me neither. I like looking at the banner, we're all busy with Saturnalia and want you to take care of your RL issues so you can relax here & enjoy our excited reactions!
Me neither. I like looking at the banner, we're all busy with Saturnalia and want you to take care of your RL issues so you can relax here & enjoy our excited reactions!
Take your time!
Take your time!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
There's no rush! I just finished with exams/school last Friday, so I know exactly how it is too, haha :) good luck with everything!
There's no rush! I just finished with exams/school last Friday, so I know exactly how it is too, haha :) good luck with everything!
1u3H6jas.png
@OkamiKohai Thank you so much! ^_^
@OkamiKohai Thank you so much! ^_^
If you are on this list, check the number you were drawn as and list that many prizes in your order of preference. You will recieve the first prize on your list that has not already been taken. Batch 1 winners, you have 24 hours to reply to your ping here with your choices. If you don't respond in time, you will be in the next round as #11. [i]Remember to ping me please~[/i] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Round 2 Winners:[/b] 1) @DarkNecro 2) @Bipedsnowman 3) @Ruffian 4) @AirheadedAngel 5) @Lartin 6) @Ceziate 7) @cooldude356 8) @Veveiane 9) @addict393 10) @QueSeraAwesome 11) @ChickenNugget77 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @Nekomancer77 @IamtheDragonborn @Rubygryphon @elroking @Frailty @Shrapnarl @Shiamus @Ruffian @Autopsy @QueSeraAwesome @Pyroxima @Zombard @Buenolicious @Flocci @SenchaDrake --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [quote=FaceTheWind's Info Piece][b]How many winners will be picked each round?[/b] Each round will have 10 winners. [b]Can we win more than once?[/b] Yes, you can, but you can only win more than once after EVERYONE has won at least once! Okami will be keeping a separate list of people who have been picked, and once everyone has gotten a prize, the list will be reset. The raffle rounds will end as soon as all of the prizes are gone. [b]What do I do if I'm picked?[/b] If you are selected as a winner for a round, you need to ping OkamiKohai. Whatever number your name is next to (numbers will be 1-10) you need to list the number of prizes equal to what number you are! For Example: 1) OkamiKohai 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 10) FaceTheWind Okami would list one prize. I would list 10 prizes. Also when picking prizes, please include the number listed for each prize. ex: T1: Friends (Dryad and Luna Mith please) [b]Notes on some of the prizes.[/b] If you pick a reserve that is one of Okami's you will be put on the list and the nest you picked will be hatched when she has room, or all the open slots in the reserve have been filled. I can hatch my nests, so you will get your dragon as soon as you pick it. [b]Final Notes...[/b] OkamiKohai has a ping list for future raffles, if you would like to be put on it, just let her know! [/quote]
If you are on this list, check the number you were drawn as and list that many prizes in your order of preference. You will recieve the first prize on your list that has not already been taken. Batch 1 winners, you have 24 hours to reply to your ping here with your choices. If you don't respond in time, you will be in the next round as #11.

Remember to ping me please~

Round 2 Winners:
1) @DarkNecro
2) @Bipedsnowman
3) @Ruffian
4) @AirheadedAngel
5) @Lartin
6) @Ceziate
7) @cooldude356
8) @Veveiane
9) @addict393
10) @QueSeraAwesome
11) @ChickenNugget77

@Nekomancer77 @IamtheDragonborn @Rubygryphon @elroking @Frailty @Shrapnarl @Shiamus @Ruffian @Autopsy @QueSeraAwesome @Pyroxima @Zombard @Buenolicious @Flocci @SenchaDrake

FaceTheWind's Info Piece wrote:
How many winners will be picked each round?

Each round will have 10 winners.

Can we win more than once?

Yes, you can, but you can only win more than once after EVERYONE has won at least once! Okami will be keeping a separate list of people who have been picked, and once everyone has gotten a prize, the list will be reset. The raffle rounds will end as soon as all of the prizes are gone.

What do I do if I'm picked?

If you are selected as a winner for a round, you need to ping OkamiKohai. Whatever number your name is next to (numbers will be 1-10) you need to list the number of prizes equal to what number you are!

For Example:
1) OkamiKohai
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10) FaceTheWind

Okami would list one prize. I would list 10 prizes.

Also when picking prizes, please include the number listed for each prize.

ex: T1: Friends (Dryad and Luna Mith please)

Notes on some of the prizes.

If you pick a reserve that is one of Okami's you will be put on the list and the nest you picked will be hatched when she has room, or all the open slots in the reserve have been filled. I can hatch my nests, so you will get your dragon as soon as you pick it.

Final Notes...

OkamiKohai has a ping list for future raffles, if you would like to be put on it, just let her know!
tumblr_ntyenhOLa91r6570qo1_500.png
@OkamiKohai
Woohoo!!

1. T9 And STEVEN
2. T8 And Pearl
3. T6 Garnet!
4. T1 Livewire Grizzly and Hibernal Starbear
5. T5 Scarves Galore
6 T7 Amythest!
7. T1 Cragbacked Boulderursa and Jadecarved Decoy
8. T2 Pretty in Pink!
9. T1 Swallowtail Buttersnake and Brilliant Psyworm
10. T11 Fancy Stuff

Thank you for putting on this great raffle! :) I'd love to be on a list for future raffles
@OkamiKohai
Woohoo!!

1. T9 And STEVEN
2. T8 And Pearl
3. T6 Garnet!
4. T1 Livewire Grizzly and Hibernal Starbear
5. T5 Scarves Galore
6 T7 Amythest!
7. T1 Cragbacked Boulderursa and Jadecarved Decoy
8. T2 Pretty in Pink!
9. T1 Swallowtail Buttersnake and Brilliant Psyworm
10. T11 Fancy Stuff

Thank you for putting on this great raffle! :) I'd love to be on a list for future raffles
OgvwujS.jpg
@OkamiKohai

^_^
1. R4: Fruit Basket
2. T1: New Friends
3. T11: Fancy Fluff
4. T5: Scarves Galore
@OkamiKohai

^_^
1. R4: Fruit Basket
2. T1: New Friends
3. T11: Fancy Fluff
4. T5: Scarves Galore
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif3fd6368dd3.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
congraaaaatsss winnnersss!
congraaaaatsss winnnersss!
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@OkamiKohai

WOOT! I'm a Weiner!

1. T6 Garnet!
2. T9 And STEVEN!
3. 013 Imperial Male

Thank you!
@OkamiKohai

WOOT! I'm a Weiner!

1. T6 Garnet!
2. T9 And STEVEN!
3. 013 Imperial Male

Thank you!
@OkamiKohai

1-3. T1 Familiars - Graveyard Guardian, Hibernal Starbear, Cloudkeeper Herald, Jadecarved Decoy, Livewire Grizzly, Scythe Kamaitachi, Cragbacked Bouldursa (in that order)
4. T5 - Scarves Galore
5. T8 - And Pearl
6. T6 - Garnet
@OkamiKohai

1-3. T1 Familiars - Graveyard Guardian, Hibernal Starbear, Cloudkeeper Herald, Jadecarved Decoy, Livewire Grizzly, Scythe Kamaitachi, Cragbacked Bouldursa (in that order)
4. T5 - Scarves Galore
5. T8 - And Pearl
6. T6 - Garnet
15676646.pnggrimmjow_avatar_by_direncefe-d5yea2j.pngurl.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 74