Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Hoard (CLOSED: Drawing Winners)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
hey @OkamiKohai i just joined the April registrations today. Could you put me down for the 4 free tickets
1. my favorite bread so far is an imperial (although i don't have any yet i thought they looked like haku from spirited away) :)

2. my favorite dragon so far is Kuro!
hey @OkamiKohai i just joined the April registrations today. Could you put me down for the 4 free tickets
1. my favorite bread so far is an imperial (although i don't have any yet i thought they looked like haku from spirited away) :)

2. my favorite dragon so far is Kuro!
@kusterg5641

Consider it done! ^.^
@kusterg5641

Consider it done! ^.^
tumblr_ntyenhOLa91r6570qo1_500.png
@OkamiKohai I'll grab my Ice ticket!
@OkamiKohai I'll grab my Ice ticket!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@OkamiKohai Oh gosh, another raffle. How could I possibly resist? Do you need any prize donations by the way? I have a couple of good-looking spirals in my lair... Ok, so banner in my sig, means 10 tickets right? Then the questions. Terribly hard to answer, I tell you... [i]What is your favorite breed of dragon?[/i] Mmm, ok Imperials. But Coatls and Skydancers come in close second [i]Who is the favorite dragon in your lair?[/i] But that is like choosing which of your babies you like the most! It is cruel! Ok, ok... I'll choose Cordelia, simply because she's not actually worth anything to me but for some reason I just don't have the heart to exalt her. She's no breeder, she's actually kinda ugly and I haven't trained her for coliseum or anything like that, but despite that she's been staying through Battle Royale and all dom pushes where I exalted heaps of prettier dragons without a second thought. I just can't let her go, it seems. Here she is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7444245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74443/7444245_350.png[/img] [/url] (But I have you know that I love all dragons in my lair...) So that's up to 20 tickets, plus one for the bump I believe? Or do you not get a bump for your entry? I've sure you're keeping track. Might come back and buy some tickets as well later on. Also, ping @Varaeya @Jaz @Bipedsnowman @Cynethryth @Sqidgepig
@OkamiKohai
Oh gosh, another raffle. How could I possibly resist? Do you need any prize donations by the way? I have a couple of good-looking spirals in my lair...

Ok, so banner in my sig, means 10 tickets right? Then the questions. Terribly hard to answer, I tell you...
What is your favorite breed of dragon?
Mmm, ok Imperials. But Coatls and Skydancers come in close second

Who is the favorite dragon in your lair?
But that is like choosing which of your babies you like the most! It is cruel! Ok, ok...

I'll choose Cordelia, simply because she's not actually worth anything to me but for some reason I just don't have the heart to exalt her. She's no breeder, she's actually kinda ugly and I haven't trained her for coliseum or anything like that, but despite that she's been staying through Battle Royale and all dom pushes where I exalted heaps of prettier dragons without a second thought. I just can't let her go, it seems.
Here she is:

7444245_350.png

(But I have you know that I love all dragons in my lair...)

So that's up to 20 tickets, plus one for the bump I believe? Or do you not get a bump for your entry? I've sure you're keeping track. Might come back and buy some tickets as well later on.

Also, ping @Varaeya @Jaz @Bipedsnowman @Cynethryth @Sqidgepig
(Central European time, +9h on FR time)
lighth5.png
Will add tickets when I'm home! Sorry everyone for delay~
Will add tickets when I'm home! Sorry everyone for delay~
@OkamiKohai I'd like to join the raffle with the free ticket/s. I joined yesterday. Questions What is your favorite breed of dragon? Skydancer Who is the favorite dragon in your lair? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12115132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121152/12115132_350.png[/img] [/url]
@OkamiKohai I'd like to join the raffle with the free ticket/s. I joined yesterday.

Questions

Skydancer

12115132_350.png

tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@OkamiKohai
That raffle is awesome *3*
gosh all those bear friends lovely XD

I just joined and I'm plague. :D
I think I reall ylike skydancers but I guess I will find out over time XD
My fav dragon currently is Mital
@OkamiKohai
That raffle is awesome *3*
gosh all those bear friends lovely XD

I just joined and I'm plague. :D
I think I reall ylike skydancers but I guess I will find out over time XD
My fav dragon currently is Mital
@SenchaDrake @Ennaia @SadisticSins @Foureyed

Added! :D Welcome!

Remember if you ping people and they mention you, you get more tickets. ^.^

Also daily bumps count for tickets too! :D
@SenchaDrake @Ennaia @SadisticSins @Foureyed

Added! :D Welcome!

Remember if you ping people and they mention you, you get more tickets. ^.^

Also daily bumps count for tickets too! :D
Bringing Pinglist from Raffle Forum!

@Setsuka01 @deeproar @Alvaar @sparklesdani
@Shishiru @FightClub @Fara @Shroomlet
@Naviri @Drakenhart @posibee @dragonair478
@katbutts @Orbitz @Kayhope @Caligurl1981
@Shirohibiki @Turien @Lykantos @Velyanthe
@Sollos @Ossochanter @bonstrosity @katra
@likefrodo @Snobantiker @BrightDays @DoubleMobius
@marshy333 @daenae @BellowsLizard @Esgelrothion
@Schefflera

@Toothless @enchantedArietta @kixiecat @mcl
@katra @Oriru @MoogleSam

Bringing Pinglist from Raffle Forum!

@Setsuka01 @deeproar @Alvaar @sparklesdani
@Shishiru @FightClub @Fara @Shroomlet
@Naviri @Drakenhart @posibee @dragonair478
@katbutts @Orbitz @Kayhope @Caligurl1981
@Shirohibiki @Turien @Lykantos @Velyanthe
@Sollos @Ossochanter @bonstrosity @katra
@likefrodo @Snobantiker @BrightDays @DoubleMobius
@marshy333 @daenae @BellowsLizard @Esgelrothion
@Schefflera

@Toothless @enchantedArietta @kixiecat @mcl
@katra @Oriru @MoogleSam

tumblr_p4onu2jrE91r6570qo1_250.pngWishlist! tumblr_p4ooscH5Fi1r6570qo1_250.gif

tumblr_oywfknsTQR1r6570qo2_400.giftumblr_o8h6xqZkAA1uxdzr1o1_250.png
@Ennaia brought me here! What is your favorite breed of dragon? - Ohman this is such a hard question. If I had to say, I say Coatls, because they're such cuties. I also love Snappers, just because of their silly faces, so they're my runner-ups. Who is the favorite dragon in your lair? - This cutie! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/108794/10879350_350.png[/img] I am a sucker for cryfaces, and this one has such nice deep blue colours!
@Ennaia brought me here!

- Ohman this is such a hard question. If I had to say, I say Coatls, because they're such cuties. I also love Snappers, just because of their silly faces, so they're my runner-ups.
- This cutie!
10879350_350.png

I am a sucker for cryfaces, and this one has such nice deep blue colours!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74