Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Hoard (CLOSED: Drawing Winners)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 74
@SenchaDrake

Whoops, sorry1
@SenchaDrake

Whoops, sorry1
tumblr_ntyenhOLa91r6570qo1_500.png
Congratulations to winners and I'd love to be added to pinglist for future raffles. :D
Congratulations to winners and I'd love to be added to pinglist for future raffles. :D
Jeez, I need to log on more during weekends. Anyhow, congratulations to the first round of winners :-)
Jeez, I need to log on more during weekends. Anyhow, congratulations to the first round of winners :-)
(Central European time, +9h on FR time)
lighth5.png
@OkamiKohai

OH MY I WON I was not expecting to win so early! (I was also so busy drawing today;;; So Sorry for the wait!)
ANYWHO onto my list:
I'm #7
1. W7
2. T7
3. T8
4. T1 (Herbinal Starbear and Jeweled Octoflyer)
5. T12 (Light Egg)
6. O2
7. O8
@OkamiKohai

OH MY I WON I was not expecting to win so early! (I was also so busy drawing today;;; So Sorry for the wait!)
ANYWHO onto my list:
I'm #7
1. W7
2. T7
3. T8
4. T1 (Herbinal Starbear and Jeweled Octoflyer)
5. T12 (Light Egg)
6. O2
7. O8
KBnNaZu.png
@OkamiKohai

Here's my list.

1. colors of the sky
2. T2 sky blue
3. unlimited possibilities
4. dragon O21
5. dragon O2

@OkamiKohai

Here's my list.

1. colors of the sky
2. T2 sky blue
3. unlimited possibilities
4. dragon O21
5. dragon O2

kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@OkamiKohai

Congrats winner wwwwwww!! And i'd like to be added to the ping list of ftuture raffles XD
@OkamiKohai

Congrats winner wwwwwww!! And i'd like to be added to the ping list of ftuture raffles XD
2r20h3a.jpg2dienva.jpg[*url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1397043][*img]http://i.imgur.com/nSVvDGPs.jpg[/img]
@OkamiKohai Sorry for the delay, but I'm on my phone right now and I can't see the prizes so Ill get my list down as soon as I can get to my computer!
@OkamiKohai Sorry for the delay, but I'm on my phone right now and I can't see the prizes so Ill get my list down as soon as I can get to my computer!
raffle2.pngtumblr_nmki1qAAMw1rfcmceo1_250.jpg
@RoseKnight

Actually, unless it says pick one, or pick 2 you get the entire prize set
@RoseKnight

Actually, unless it says pick one, or pick 2 you get the entire prize set
@Saphiris

c: That's fine, take your time!
@Saphiris

c: That's fine, take your time!
@Francypants @ChickenNugget77

This is just a notice, that you two have been picked for winners! Please check page 50!
@Francypants @ChickenNugget77

This is just a notice, that you two have been picked for winners! Please check page 50!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 74