Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons For Newbies One Extra
1 2 3 4
@Hashakgig may I please have Majoris if available? Thank you!! I appreciate it!
@Hashakgig may I please have Majoris if available? Thank you!! I appreciate it!
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@Hashakgig Morjoris looks sweet.
@Hashakgig Morjoris looks sweet.
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@elimepie @swaggiep34 @Larcane

Guys, have you checked how old this thread is? xD It's from Apr 08, 2015 and Majoris is long long gone. Hell she's even exalted. Did something in the forums screw up that you stumbled across this thread?

That being said I will take the oppertunity to point you to page 4 of my lair where I do have 5 dragons up for sale. xD
@elimepie @swaggiep34 @Larcane

Guys, have you checked how old this thread is? xD It's from Apr 08, 2015 and Majoris is long long gone. Hell she's even exalted. Did something in the forums screw up that you stumbled across this thread?

That being said I will take the oppertunity to point you to page 4 of my lair where I do have 5 dragons up for sale. xD
9h ahead of Flight Rising

@Hashakgig it was one of the first forums to pop up on my page but i probably should have checked the date XP sorry to bother you!
@Hashakgig it was one of the first forums to pop up on my page but i probably should have checked the date XP sorry to bother you!
UwUnl7O.png
@elimepie Wow really? Gotta be a derp with the forums then. Kinda funny and it's no problem.
@elimepie Wow really? Gotta be a derp with the forums then. Kinda funny and it's no problem.

@Hashakgig I only commented because other people did before me :P
@Hashakgig I only commented because other people did before me :P
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Larcane Heh, sweet sweet group pressure xD
@Larcane Heh, sweet sweet group pressure xD

@Hashakgig Oh lol ok XD
@Hashakgig Oh lol ok XD
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
1 2 3 4