Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Such Newb is Closed!! Winners pg 1 & 116
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 123 124
hey @mmelibertine I would love to win!

1. Gather the Coven
  2. Money Money Money
  3. Way of the Samurai
  4. Hallelujah, Its Rainin Gems
  5. Devoting Full Time to Floating

GL to everyone and thanks so much!
hey @mmelibertine I would love to win!

1. Gather the Coven
  2. Money Money Money
  3. Way of the Samurai
  4. Hallelujah, Its Rainin Gems
  5. Devoting Full Time to Floating

GL to everyone and thanks so much!
nSVvDGPs.jpg
@mmelibertine Bump!
And also changing my list:

Money Money Money
Gather the coven
Call of duty
Rawr!
Feed me, Seymour
@mmelibertine Bump!
And also changing my list:

Money Money Money
Gather the coven
Call of duty
Rawr!
Feed me, Seymour
nSVvDGPs.jpg
Hellooo @mmelibertine I would like to win:

1. Body Modders
2. Hitchcock, Get it? (yes birds hawhawhaw)
3. Save the trees, man
4. Put ya hoods up
5. Fairest

Thanks very much!!!
Hellooo @mmelibertine I would like to win:

1. Body Modders
2. Hitchcock, Get it? (yes birds hawhawhaw)
3. Save the trees, man
4. Put ya hoods up
5. Fairest

Thanks very much!!!
Daily bump~

@mmelibertine
And yes - This raffle is on fire :D
Daily bump~

@mmelibertine
And yes - This raffle is on fire :D
BVUXJUX.pngitem_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif170910FR-CorgnadoBadge-size3.png1323_150px_spottedleaves1_by_miirshroom-dbptakq.png
[size=0]@scorch44 @harpsdesire @evyel @chessarra @excalipur @duskdawn @phenri @first @rasul @maev @merwin @ztwentyeight @kanekorasha @furyaun @delvian @kyrria101 @autopsy @lithiarch @maeveavrae @grimacedia @sirrex @archimicarus @lucidskies @kadzait @tognu @airheadedangel @oathfinder @chocolatekitsune @quake @mangepic @spottedleaves1 @kisskutt @thekanay @bloodrayne03 @visumarx @rabbitaka @draconaa @aluriok @kanae @tomden @evora @chroniclercherry @cupcakecass @carr0t @eternalhowl @moonoak @numinous @despiky @letusout @aena @liukaste @poky07 @kimeae @maltshakes @roguecrits @cooldude356 @ironpen @dragonofsmoke @fabian @hosu @unora @kithri @dioltas @pinkkitty215 @kallistrate @rurug @Veveiane @Woundwort @ashtheotaku @coyoteclaw11 @flipthefrog @caradane @atx @nyfeaena @blackdiamond @francypants @psychofruitcake @sammal02 @soulingSM @dakotathedrow @tochtstrip @piratewolfie @xarchangel @spaice @skyflight @xsilence @masterrahl @ximin0607 @yellaranga @paroxysmal @alashka @eveejoltz @madamevastra @artistichooves @sencat @Lhur @friendhamster @jellybe4n @zege @compsognathus @elroking @leesil @amitia @hairybaby @wildwolf @crazydrduck @pecha @nihilist @artycat @caliguican @saerielle @bluemorpho @surrealsidhe @geliril @nihonnoryu @shrapnarl @laughinglamb @countuchiha @roseknight @thebestiary @syncogon @balrogthegreat @misterinvincible @starspangled @abia @leeman @kerethas @eona @jesse0319 @ceziate @ferotton @oakensvine @solstis @knotnot @trainwreck @zefortuneteller @paradisefever @SunstonePhoenix @dorumon210 @SaberDeath8 @shakedown @soulingsm @eleagle[/size] [center][img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/atpthrd.gif[/img][/center] SO ON FIYAH! We hit and passed 1000 tickets so quickly. Thank you to everyone who's participating, and a warm welcome to the newcomers! I can't tell you how much fun my sister and I are having! Keep spreading the word! We've still got plenty more prizes to give out. Without further ado, we have the pleasure of announcing three winners for this special prize! And here are their lucky numbers... [img]http://i.imgur.com/rLyUAPo.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/bJDYKYH.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/gw3CazM.png[/img] Ticket #117 belongs to [b]@lucidskies[/b]! Ticket #639 is [b]@Caliguican[/b]! Ticket #209 is [b]@Evora[/b]! Congratulations, everyone! [b]Each of you gets your choice of any one [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&tab=fam&type=1]gem marketplace familiar[/url].[/b] Please ping both @MmeLibertine and @eoghania with your choice!
@scorch44 @harpsdesire @evyel @chessarra @excalipur @duskdawn @phenri @first @rasul @maev @merwin @ztwentyeight @kanekorasha @furyaun @delvian @kyrria101 @autopsy @lithiarch @maeveavrae @grimacedia @sirrex @archimicarus @lucidskies @kadzait @tognu @airheadedangel @oathfinder @chocolatekitsune @quake @mangepic @spottedleaves1 @kisskutt @thekanay @bloodrayne03 @visumarx @rabbitaka @draconaa @aluriok @kanae @tomden @evora @chroniclercherry @cupcakecass @carr0t @eternalhowl @moonoak @numinous @despiky @letusout @aena @liukaste @poky07 @kimeae @maltshakes @roguecrits @cooldude356 @ironpen @dragonofsmoke @fabian @hosu @unora @kithri @dioltas @pinkkitty215 @kallistrate @rurug @Veveiane @Woundwort @ashtheotaku @coyoteclaw11 @flipthefrog @caradane @atx @nyfeaena @blackdiamond @francypants @psychofruitcake @sammal02 @soulingSM @dakotathedrow @tochtstrip @piratewolfie @xarchangel @spaice @skyflight @xsilence @masterrahl @ximin0607 @yellaranga @paroxysmal @alashka @eveejoltz @madamevastra @artistichooves @sencat @Lhur @friendhamster @jellybe4n @zege @compsognathus @elroking @leesil @amitia @hairybaby @wildwolf @crazydrduck @pecha @nihilist @artycat @caliguican @saerielle @bluemorpho @surrealsidhe @geliril @nihonnoryu @shrapnarl @laughinglamb @countuchiha @roseknight @thebestiary @syncogon @balrogthegreat @misterinvincible @starspangled @abia @leeman @kerethas @eona @jesse0319 @ceziate @ferotton @oakensvine @solstis @knotnot @trainwreck @zefortuneteller @paradisefever @SunstonePhoenix @dorumon210 @SaberDeath8 @shakedown @soulingsm @eleagle

atpthrd.gif

SO ON FIYAH! We hit and passed 1000 tickets so quickly. Thank you to everyone who's participating, and a warm welcome to the newcomers! I can't tell you how much fun my sister and I are having! Keep spreading the word! We've still got plenty more prizes to give out.

Without further ado, we have the pleasure of announcing three winners for this special prize! And here are their lucky numbers...

rLyUAPo.pngbJDYKYH.pnggw3CazM.png

Ticket #117 belongs to @lucidskies!

Ticket #639 is @Caliguican!

Ticket #209 is @Evora!

Congratulations, everyone! Each of you gets your choice of any one gem marketplace familiar. Please ping both @MmeLibertine and @eoghania with your choice!
XbEbKYQ.png
Bumpidee bump.
Bumpidee bump.
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
Congrats to all the winners so far!
Congrats to all the winners so far!
globules.png
@MmeLibertine

Bump

Congrats to winners!
@MmeLibertine

Bump

Congrats to winners!
15676646.pnggrimmjow_avatar_by_direncefe-d5yea2j.pngurl.png
Wahooooo!!!! [img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/barney-confetti.gif[/img] [img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/dr-who-jiggy.gif[/img] Congrats to all the winners! I'm so excited! Aghhhhh Thank you all so much for helping make this raffle such a huge success already. And we're barely halfway done! We might have done the heavy lifting in the beginning, but without all of your entries, this raffle would never have been as successful as it has. Thank you so so much! Keep entering and win some awesome stuff! Raffle is open to entries (and entry edits) until April 24!!!
Wahooooo!!!!

barney-confetti.gif

dr-who-jiggy.gif

Congrats to all the winners! I'm so excited! Aghhhhh Thank you all so much for helping make this raffle such a huge success already. And we're barely halfway done! We might have done the heavy lifting in the beginning, but without all of your entries, this raffle would never have been as successful as it has.

Thank you so so much! Keep entering and win some awesome stuff! Raffle is open to entries (and entry edits) until April 24!!!
OUvnFRA.png
congrats winners! ^^
congrats winners! ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 123 124