Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Such Newb is Closed!! Winners pg 1 & 116
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124
1. forever alone
2. twinkle twinkle little bat
3. easter eggs
1. forever alone
2. twinkle twinkle little bat
3. easter eggs
@MmeLibertine
Is it too late for me to claim my prizes? I have selected a new list if it isnt

1. You've got red on
2. Cowboy up Yall
3. Forever Alone

I dont wanna take all 5 so someone else can have a chance
@MmeLibertine
Is it too late for me to claim my prizes? I have selected a new list if it isnt

1. You've got red on
2. Cowboy up Yall
3. Forever Alone

I dont wanna take all 5 so someone else can have a chance
@psychofruitcake Sadly, you will also have to choose a new list of prizes! Your choices were all claimed :c I'll be updating the prize list once I post this message, and then you'll have til 23:59 on 4/29 to send your updated list. Thank you!

@Aluriok you're not too late! You'll be up right after psychofruitcake chooses a new list.
@psychofruitcake Sadly, you will also have to choose a new list of prizes! Your choices were all claimed :c I'll be updating the prize list once I post this message, and then you'll have til 23:59 on 4/29 to send your updated list. Thank you!

@Aluriok you're not too late! You'll be up right after psychofruitcake chooses a new list.
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania edit: forgot to ping @MmeLibertine
from what I can tell is still avaliable:

1. Twinkle twinkle little bat
2. Totally not a fetish
3. Put ya hoods up
4. If they are taken just give me whatevs

Thanks for letting me know :D
@eoghania edit: forgot to ping @MmeLibertine
from what I can tell is still avaliable:

1. Twinkle twinkle little bat
2. Totally not a fetish
3. Put ya hoods up
4. If they are taken just give me whatevs

Thanks for letting me know :D
S09KF0c.gif megatron has fallen looks like i'm the leader now
@Spaice oh no! all the prizes you chose have been selected :c We currently have these packs remaining:

Easter Eggs (Choose 2 of the 3 displayed dragons. All are level 6 and you can do whatever you want with them! Keep, sell, rename, gene change, breed change, even exalt them!)

or

I Wear Hats Now, Hats Are Cool
@Spaice oh no! all the prizes you chose have been selected :c We currently have these packs remaining:

Easter Eggs (Choose 2 of the 3 displayed dragons. All are level 6 and you can do whatever you want with them! Keep, sell, rename, gene change, breed change, even exalt them!)

or

I Wear Hats Now, Hats Are Cool
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania @MmeLibertine
Sorry about late reply, I've been sick all weekend with strep and the flu x.x
been sleeping a lot and have not been on the internet. Is it too late for me to win anything since I was drawn in the first lot?
@eoghania @MmeLibertine
Sorry about late reply, I've been sick all weekend with strep and the flu x.x
been sleeping a lot and have not been on the internet. Is it too late for me to win anything since I was drawn in the first lot?
@eoghania No worries, could I have the first female (Lacuna) and the male (Dearth) from the 'Easter Eggs' please? Thank you :D
@eoghania No worries, could I have the first female (Lacuna) and the male (Dearth) from the 'Easter Eggs' please? Thank you :D
@Spaice sure thing! I'll send you a CR for Dearth; @MmeLibertine is currently housing Lacuna so your CR for that dragon may come from her instead of me!

@Delvian oh no! I'm so sorry you were sick :c but I'm glad you're feeling better now! I'll confer with MmeLibertine!
@Spaice sure thing! I'll send you a CR for Dearth; @MmeLibertine is currently housing Lacuna so your CR for that dragon may come from her instead of me!

@Delvian oh no! I'm so sorry you were sick :c but I'm glad you're feeling better now! I'll confer with MmeLibertine!
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania Thank you very much! I have Lacuna at the moment :)

[EDIT] I have both now!
@eoghania Thank you very much! I have Lacuna at the moment :)

[EDIT] I have both now!
@Spaice you're welcome! Just sent you the CR for Dearth :3 I hope you enjoy them!
@Spaice you're welcome! Just sent you the CR for Dearth :3 I hope you enjoy them!
OUvnFRA.png
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124