Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~*Mistral Jamboree*~Done! Thank you!
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132
[quote name="Rythen" date="2015-03-22 17:27:44"] The final provisions go to @Zenkitty - food and chests![/quote] Such a lovely surprise! Thank you so much. I'm glad to help you win dominance. Happy Mistral Jamboree!
Rythen wrote on 2015-03-22 17:27:44:

The final provisions go to @Zenkitty - food and chests!

Such a lovely surprise! Thank you so much.

I'm glad to help you win dominance.

Happy Mistral Jamboree!
The grand prize winner is @Geekyrie!
Congratulations!
The grand prize winner is @Geekyrie!
Congratulations!
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Rythen
Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much!!!!
@Rythen
Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much!!!!
geekyriesig_zpsdebzw3zf.pngRrh0pHl.png RycZn9C.png
I'm so happy to have gotten my name drawn. Ya'all have a great festival! :D Congrats to my fellow winners.
I'm so happy to have gotten my name drawn. Ya'all have a great festival! :D Congrats to my fellow winners.
Just wanted to say that I'm so happy to have supported Wind this past week. Wish I could have sent you more kites! I'm pretty much Arcane forever, but I like the rapport we seem to have with Wind. Please consider my (very small) clan an ally, always.
Just wanted to say that I'm so happy to have supported Wind this past week. Wish I could have sent you more kites! I'm pretty much Arcane forever, but I like the rapport we seem to have with Wind. Please consider my (very small) clan an ally, always.
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@Rythen

Sorry, but where are the winners announced?
@Rythen

Sorry, but where are the winners announced?
nfPGiKE.png
tyjj2r6.gif1_zpswib12idi.gifzgTvTZ4.png
b5bf79114ec41e10330f6c990ddca5ed.png
@Ulu
The drawings are currently in progress here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1384492
and will likely take at least a week to complete.
@Ulu
The drawings are currently in progress here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1384492
and will likely take at least a week to complete.
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@MajicViolin

Edit: I dunno what's going on really, Something else linked here and I just noticed this is over. XD I'M BEHIND I'M SORRY
@MajicViolin

Edit: I dunno what's going on really, Something else linked here and I just noticed this is over. XD I'M BEHIND I'M SORRY
@iylare

The public raffle is closed right now! I'll be canceling the request ; w ; This raffle only ran from March 15th - March 21st.

Edit: Rythen is currently drawing prizes at the moment.
@iylare

The public raffle is closed right now! I'll be canceling the request ; w ; This raffle only ran from March 15th - March 21st.

Edit: Rythen is currently drawing prizes at the moment.
tumblr_m2gaw8GLsG1qid2nw.gif YjWoQ61.pngtTESfRw.png
@majicViolin I was a bit worried, I never got a confirmation or anything from my payment for tickets and was wondering if I was supposed to. IF you guys don't usually do that it's cool, just wanted to make sure you guys got my payment and that I was included. I sent it on the 18th. sorry to be a pain in the tush, just checking.
@majicViolin I was a bit worried, I never got a confirmation or anything from my payment for tickets and was wondering if I was supposed to. IF you guys don't usually do that it's cool, just wanted to make sure you guys got my payment and that I was included. I sent it on the 18th. sorry to be a pain in the tush, just checking.
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132