Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Bert's Jackpot Giveaway
@bertbutt
i'd like to enter too
@bertbutt
i'd like to enter too
@bertbutt

I just found this thread...sooo, if you are still waiting on the 15th I should be good to join in last minute yay? ^^;
@bertbutt

I just found this thread...sooo, if you are still waiting on the 15th I should be good to join in last minute yay? ^^;
@bertbutt
I can't actually recall if I've entered or not, but for whatever reason I think I forgot to!
So, if I didn't, I'd like a shot at it!
@bertbutt
I can't actually recall if I've entered or not, but for whatever reason I think I forgot to!
So, if I didn't, I'd like a shot at it!
GN7UZzu.pngfbTe6Dl.pngRBvgAJf.png
It's always unfortunate when life gets in the way of pleasure, ay? I hope they take care of you out there in the scary real world. 8(
It's always unfortunate when life gets in the way of pleasure, ay? I hope they take care of you out there in the scary real world. 8(
@bertbutt

Is there enough time for me to enter? :P
@bertbutt

Is there enough time for me to enter? :P
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
@bertbutt
I'd love to enter if it's still open.
@bertbutt
I'd love to enter if it's still open.
@bertbutt

Trying my luck! As everyone has said this is amazing and I wish you luck for the future! Have a great day!
@bertbutt

Trying my luck! As everyone has said this is amazing and I wish you luck for the future! Have a great day!
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

LF hatcheries from Earth and Shadow for dragons matching the F Bears!
@bertbutt can I join?
@bertbutt can I join?
ldNLSdw.png Ww9EA.gif 7zTgB.gif Yt3os.gif
@bertbutt may i enter please? And good luck with what you may be doing in life! I actually did a similar thing to this a few months ago, planning on not coming back, but i got a bunch of free time now that i'm out of school, and im back to loving FR. anyways, It's really awesome that you're doing this, and best of luck! :)
@bertbutt may i enter please? And good luck with what you may be doing in life! I actually did a similar thing to this a few months ago, planning on not coming back, but i got a bunch of free time now that i'm out of school, and im back to loving FR. anyways, It's really awesome that you're doing this, and best of luck! :)
@bertbutt

So many people leaving lately it's crazy. Sucks seeing so many people go... I can really appreciate what you're doing here though. That's going to be a loooootttt of messages to send to one person.

Two years though. Hoosh. I think I'd go insane. I hope things aren't in a bad way for you but if they are then I hope things get better!
@bertbutt

So many people leaving lately it's crazy. Sucks seeing so many people go... I can really appreciate what you're doing here though. That's going to be a loooootttt of messages to send to one person.

Two years though. Hoosh. I think I'd go insane. I hope things aren't in a bad way for you but if they are then I hope things get better!
coppercoilcreeper_zpsuw9bo4ed.gifnight_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.pnglight_shield_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun8p.pngnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.pngMantarune_zpsidz7d320.gif