Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Private]Monty Memorium Thank You Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ArmoredAvenger

It's totally cool.

@VenomousRose

Hope you get better soon. :D
@ArmoredAvenger

It's totally cool.

@VenomousRose

Hope you get better soon. :D
@ArmoredAvenger
Oh I'm sorry to hear. I hope she feels better. Get well soon, @VenomousRose :3
@ArmoredAvenger
Oh I'm sorry to hear. I hope she feels better. Get well soon, @VenomousRose :3
NiJkR.gif
@Flareth @RecoveryOn3 @Herudito she sends her thanks!
@Flareth @RecoveryOn3 @Herudito she sends her thanks!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@VenomousRose @ArmoredAvenger @CrescentStar711 @Mynty
@SaturdayLemon @Nephilym @Icenice @**** @DoppelBia
@LiquidSilver @Blaziken @BMVagabond @Kitbird @Flareth
@RecoveryOn3 @Herudito @Delinne @Xarina @Drooginlvr
@dividedAnimus @meggles @Nyathearai

Huzzah! I have returned from the dead! Or at least it feels that way...Anyhow! I have had all the names drawn for a while but was way to sick to do anything about it so thank you all so much for your understanding and well wishes.

So to keep this less confusing this as possible I will be sending PMs to all of you with what you won and will do a long post with what everyone got so anyone who is curious can see hopefully tomorrow . If you don't receive a PM from me by Rollover on the 11th (Wednesday) Please let me know I may have skipped over you on accident. Also if you were supposed to receive a certain prize (i.e non-dragon or dragon only) and you didn't please let me know we have some left over prizes so I can throw something together for you This is how the PM will work for both prize sets:

Non-dragon
I will PM you with everything you won

Dragons
I will PM you saying which dragon you won telling you, when your ready, to let me know so I can send a Crossroads. IF I don't have a dragon in my lair I will tell you who to go talk to for your dragon. That Person will be sent a list of people who will be getting dragons from them so they should be expecting it.

Did any of that make sense? I'm not sure...if it didn't I'm sorry half my brain goes to Narnia when I'm sick. But long story short all of you are getting your prizes today or tomorrow yay!
@VenomousRose @ArmoredAvenger @CrescentStar711 @Mynty
@SaturdayLemon @Nephilym @Icenice @**** @DoppelBia
@LiquidSilver @Blaziken @BMVagabond @Kitbird @Flareth
@RecoveryOn3 @Herudito @Delinne @Xarina @Drooginlvr
@dividedAnimus @meggles @Nyathearai

Huzzah! I have returned from the dead! Or at least it feels that way...Anyhow! I have had all the names drawn for a while but was way to sick to do anything about it so thank you all so much for your understanding and well wishes.

So to keep this less confusing this as possible I will be sending PMs to all of you with what you won and will do a long post with what everyone got so anyone who is curious can see hopefully tomorrow . If you don't receive a PM from me by Rollover on the 11th (Wednesday) Please let me know I may have skipped over you on accident. Also if you were supposed to receive a certain prize (i.e non-dragon or dragon only) and you didn't please let me know we have some left over prizes so I can throw something together for you This is how the PM will work for both prize sets:

Non-dragon
I will PM you with everything you won

Dragons
I will PM you saying which dragon you won telling you, when your ready, to let me know so I can send a Crossroads. IF I don't have a dragon in my lair I will tell you who to go talk to for your dragon. That Person will be sent a list of people who will be getting dragons from them so they should be expecting it.

Did any of that make sense? I'm not sure...if it didn't I'm sorry half my brain goes to Narnia when I'm sick. But long story short all of you are getting your prizes today or tomorrow yay!
@VenomousRose cool cool c: Welcome back .o.
@VenomousRose cool cool c: Welcome back .o.
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@venomousRose Welcome back to the land of the living /birdiekisses
@venomousRose Welcome back to the land of the living /birdiekisses
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
@VenomousRose
Glad to hear you are feeling better. =)
@VenomousRose
Glad to hear you are feeling better. =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@VenomousRose Welcome back! :D
@VenomousRose Welcome back! :D
Yes, I know my name gets censored when I'm pinged
@VenomousRose

Welcome back! So glad you feel better!
@VenomousRose

Welcome back! So glad you feel better!
@VenomousRose Yay! You're back!! Don't scare grandme-ma like that DX
But I'm happy you're feeling better ^-^
@VenomousRose Yay! You're back!! Don't scare grandme-ma like that DX
But I'm happy you're feeling better ^-^
icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png