Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TRICKMURK] MIDWAY: CLOSED! THANK YOU!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61
@Snek

Ahoy, landlubber. Me first mate, Alibi, insisted we take a trip t' Shadow territ'ry fer these games an' 'e 'll not stop jabberin' 'bout playin' 'em. Th' only benefit be that I be a lass o' gamblin' an' I canna resist a chance ('r chances) t' spend solid currency on th' potential o' winnin', savvy?

I thankee an' yer flight kindly fer hostin' these games. Quite a pleasure, actually. So, down t' business:

Fer yer bucket toss, Alibi'll be payin' an' playin' with five gems fer five rounds.

'nother five gems fer yer basket toss an' as fer numbers...

1. 3, 8
2. 5, 10
3. 1, 9
4. 8, 4
5, 6, 7

Bah, Alibi can play th' balloon pop. I fight sword t' claw, not throw things at dragons. I'll be puttin' ten gems inna this game fer five rounds, savvy?

1. B7
2. D1
3. E3
4. A8
5. B2

I'll pass on yer centaur game. I hardly need t' worry 'bout fightin' 'em but even then, they arna worth castin' me deadlights on.

Now, wheel o' chance! Haharr, a game I fancy quite a bit! Twenty gems 'll be goin' yer way fer five rounds (apparently me choice o' plays this mornin'). I'll prolly be returnin' back t' this game later if only t' watch th' wheel spin.

Alibi insists on 'im playin' that slammin' game. Aye, mirrors spar but th' only test o' might I've seen come from guardians. 'nother ten gems, landlubber!

Now, fer th' sake o' chests an' keys, I'll be playin' this game an' purchasin' five keys fer one hundred gems (I believe that be right but I don' fancy math nor be it me specialty, har). As fer me choice o' numbers...

1. 24
2. 56
3. 75
4. 40
5. 5

Totalin' it all up t' one hundred an' fifty gems t' play. Don' quote me on it though. Most o' th' math things Bladebeak does 'r those Lightnin' dragons.
@Snek

Ahoy, landlubber. Me first mate, Alibi, insisted we take a trip t' Shadow territ'ry fer these games an' 'e 'll not stop jabberin' 'bout playin' 'em. Th' only benefit be that I be a lass o' gamblin' an' I canna resist a chance ('r chances) t' spend solid currency on th' potential o' winnin', savvy?

I thankee an' yer flight kindly fer hostin' these games. Quite a pleasure, actually. So, down t' business:

Fer yer bucket toss, Alibi'll be payin' an' playin' with five gems fer five rounds.

'nother five gems fer yer basket toss an' as fer numbers...

1. 3, 8
2. 5, 10
3. 1, 9
4. 8, 4
5, 6, 7

Bah, Alibi can play th' balloon pop. I fight sword t' claw, not throw things at dragons. I'll be puttin' ten gems inna this game fer five rounds, savvy?

1. B7
2. D1
3. E3
4. A8
5. B2

I'll pass on yer centaur game. I hardly need t' worry 'bout fightin' 'em but even then, they arna worth castin' me deadlights on.

Now, wheel o' chance! Haharr, a game I fancy quite a bit! Twenty gems 'll be goin' yer way fer five rounds (apparently me choice o' plays this mornin'). I'll prolly be returnin' back t' this game later if only t' watch th' wheel spin.

Alibi insists on 'im playin' that slammin' game. Aye, mirrors spar but th' only test o' might I've seen come from guardians. 'nother ten gems, landlubber!

Now, fer th' sake o' chests an' keys, I'll be playin' this game an' purchasin' five keys fer one hundred gems (I believe that be right but I don' fancy math nor be it me specialty, har). As fer me choice o' numbers...

1. 24
2. 56
3. 75
4. 40
5. 5

Totalin' it all up t' one hundred an' fifty gems t' play. Don' quote me on it though. Most o' th' math things Bladebeak does 'r those Lightnin' dragons.
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
@paintminion

DUNHOOF DERBY
You have been registered for this round of Dunhoof Derby! Please stay tuned for the race!

LUCKY KEY
Your purchase has been recorded! Keep an eye out for the daily winner announcement late tonight/early morning!

BUCKET BLAST-OFF
Your one and only shot lands in the first bucket! Five food items will come your way.

BASKET SHOT
I need two sets, of two numbers each, all between 1 and 10. Then I can give you the results for this and all your prizes. :)

BALLOON POP
You throw three darts, but none of them pop any balloons.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
As your spin lands on 76, you get 2 pieces of assorted festival currency!

HIGH STRIKER
Your dragon swaggers around a bit before taking up the hammer and smiting the pad a solid blow. Turns out they've got pretty good reason to brag like that; the bullet flew up to 305! That'll get you a pair of Deepsea Bulbs to play with! Stick 'em on your head! Read books in the dark! Wave 'em around on holidays! Pretend to be a horrible monster of the deeps and terrify a water clan! Yes, Deepsea Bulbs are great fun for the whole family.
@paintminion

DUNHOOF DERBY
You have been registered for this round of Dunhoof Derby! Please stay tuned for the race!

LUCKY KEY
Your purchase has been recorded! Keep an eye out for the daily winner announcement late tonight/early morning!

BUCKET BLAST-OFF
Your one and only shot lands in the first bucket! Five food items will come your way.

BASKET SHOT
I need two sets, of two numbers each, all between 1 and 10. Then I can give you the results for this and all your prizes. :)

BALLOON POP
You throw three darts, but none of them pop any balloons.

WHEEL OF CHANCE
As your spin lands on 76, you get 2 pieces of assorted festival currency!

HIGH STRIKER
Your dragon swaggers around a bit before taking up the hammer and smiting the pad a solid blow. Turns out they've got pretty good reason to brag like that; the bullet flew up to 305! That'll get you a pair of Deepsea Bulbs to play with! Stick 'em on your head! Read books in the dark! Wave 'em around on holidays! Pretend to be a horrible monster of the deeps and terrify a water clan! Yes, Deepsea Bulbs are great fun for the whole family.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[b]DUNHOOF DERBY RESULTS: ROUND 2[/b] @MissMokushiroku @Pennifeather @Canisa @hoglolly @paintminion The attending dragon bugles to announce the start of the race - and they're off! [img]http://i.imgur.com/0Y62euq.jpg[/img] IN FIRST PLACE, BETTING ON "POTQQQQQQQQ": Paintminion IN SECOND PLACE, BETTING ON "NEAR LAP": Canisa IN THIRD PLACE, BETTING ON "RECEPTIONARIAT": MissMokushiroku IN FOURTH PLACE, BETTING ON "SMARTY SMITH": Pennifeather IN LAST PLACE, BETTING ON "HAIRDRESSERO": Hoglolly Your prizes will be sent out shortly!
DUNHOOF DERBY RESULTS: ROUND 2
@MissMokushiroku @Pennifeather @Canisa @hoglolly @paintminion

The attending dragon bugles to announce the start of the race - and they're off!

0Y62euq.jpg

IN FIRST PLACE, BETTING ON "POTQQQQQQQQ": Paintminion
IN SECOND PLACE, BETTING ON "NEAR LAP": Canisa
IN THIRD PLACE, BETTING ON "RECEPTIONARIAT": MissMokushiroku
IN FOURTH PLACE, BETTING ON "SMARTY SMITH": Pennifeather
IN LAST PLACE, BETTING ON "HAIRDRESSERO": Hoglolly

Your prizes will be sent out shortly!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@MxMyaku

DUNHOOF DERBY
You are now registered for round 3 of the Derby! When four more players bet, we'll complete the round and post+mail the results.

BASKET SHOT
I need one set, of two numbers, both between 1 and 10 (inclusive). Then I can figure these results and give you all your prizes. :)

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Your spin lands on 287, earning you a Simple Pearly Set! Walk around the Circus in style.

BUCKET BLAST-OFF
Your one and only shot lands in the first bucket! Five food items to you.

BALLOON POP
Your first dart bounces off a balloon. Re-throw! Please choose a replacement balloon.
The second misses, and the third whips right through someone's cotton candy, leaving a hole in its wake. The fourth falls short of the cork.
The fifth pops balloon! Congratulations! You win a Nightsky Fuiran!
@MxMyaku

DUNHOOF DERBY
You are now registered for round 3 of the Derby! When four more players bet, we'll complete the round and post+mail the results.

BASKET SHOT
I need one set, of two numbers, both between 1 and 10 (inclusive). Then I can figure these results and give you all your prizes. :)

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Your spin lands on 287, earning you a Simple Pearly Set! Walk around the Circus in style.

BUCKET BLAST-OFF
Your one and only shot lands in the first bucket! Five food items to you.

BALLOON POP
Your first dart bounces off a balloon. Re-throw! Please choose a replacement balloon.
The second misses, and the third whips right through someone's cotton candy, leaving a hole in its wake. The fourth falls short of the cork.
The fifth pops balloon! Congratulations! You win a Nightsky Fuiran!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek
YES! I HAVE CONQUERED THE BUCKETS!

I'll put in some money for the daily slam and balloons!

Balloons:
1. C7
2. B3
3. A6
4. D8
5. A4
@Snek
YES! I HAVE CONQUERED THE BUCKETS!

I'll put in some money for the daily slam and balloons!

Balloons:
1. C7
2. B3
3. A6
4. D8
5. A4
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Snek I'll be sending over 5 little dragons running away from home to join the circus (or Shadowbringer, whichever)

So that should be equal to 10K. So 5K for the High Striker, 1 spin of the Wheel of Chance (2K), 2 Darts (2K), and 2 rounds of the Bucket Blast Off (1K)

Edit: Balloons A3 and D8! Also, seem all the hatchling have bonuses today, do you count them?
@Snek I'll be sending over 5 little dragons running away from home to join the circus (or Shadowbringer, whichever)

So that should be equal to 10K. So 5K for the High Striker, 1 spin of the Wheel of Chance (2K), 2 Darts (2K), and 2 rounds of the Bucket Blast Off (1K)

Edit: Balloons A3 and D8! Also, seem all the hatchling have bonuses today, do you count them?
rossignol.gif
@Firefeather

The nameless ticket booth Skydancer gives a tiny hmph and bobs her head at being called a landlubber, jester's hat jingling away, but decides not to make too big a deal of it. Pirates tend to have manners as coarse as the sea-salt crusting their scales, and she'd rather not give them cause to ransack the place instead of playing fair.

She writes down every ticket requested as Firefeather chatters on, taking care to nod at all of the appropriate moments and look impressed with each little brag, all the while counting and stuffing each set of gems into the big metal crate next to her.

Maybe they should get an extra security guard up here, just in case...

"Right! Your math skills are perfect, and don't let anyone say otherwise. In you go, dear, and best of luck; Shadowbinder's favor be with you today!"

BUCKET BLASTOFF
Hedge happens to be working the booth when the pair stroll up, humming a little tune and carefully pruning a small potted rosebush. She doesn't look too different from a plant herself, pretty as a cherry tree, and it's safe to say she's never seen anyone like Alibi before.

"Oh! How fearsome!"

She claps a claw over her mouth at the sight of him and shoves a basket of balls his way, too nervous to do much else but watch and see what happens.

The first shot's a wreck, of course, but it looks to just be a warmup, as the second shot lands quite neatly in the first bucket. When he makes it to the second bucket on his third try, she starts to wonder if he's progressing one at a time on purpose to show off before taking the top prize... but his last two throws go wild, putting an end to that theory.

Hedge breathes a sigh of relief and pushes over eighteen food items. Not fish, of course - she's pretty sure they can get all the seafood they want when they're sailing.
BASKET SHOT
Alibi doesn't do too badly at the Basket Shot game, either!

The big white Imperial draped in night sky silks drums her claws on the counter, watching with interest as ball after ball is thrown toward the potash peach baskets. It's not often she sees someone take such careful aim! Whoever this fiend is, he's definitely going to walk out with at least one prize by the time he's done.

As it turns out, he earns three - a trio of Health Potions to fight off scurvy, a mess of crumbling leather to put toward making a new hat, and a fine new Crowned Bonepriest skin.
BALLOON POP
"Think about stickin' to throwin' little round things at other things," grunts the booth runner, a huge, armored Skydancer sporting tattoos of flames all over. "You're a right menace. I've never seen so many dragons runnin' from stray darts before. Next time you play, I'm puttin' up the safety walls..."
WHEEL OF CHANCE
Firefeather does a much better job with the Wheel than Alibi could ever have hoped to do with the balloons. Round and round it goes, takatakataking away with every spin - a noise the dragon running the booth seems to like, since she always taps her claws in time with it and giggles.

When all is said and done, the pointer's picked out 281, 130, 260, 250, and 215.

"Nice job, nice job. Come again, eh? Yes, yes. Come again."

She shoves over a pile containing dented iron pauldrons, a rusted treasure chest, and three sets of junk - one of which can be used in another Trickmurk event.
HIGH STRIKER
There's only a tiny Fae resembling a pecan brownie running this booth, which makes you wonder... how strong does she have to be to drag this whole setup around all the time?

You get your answer when she rings the bell while demonstrating how to play the game. It might not be the best idea for Alibi to argue with her over any results he gets.

Not that there's much to complain about! 259's pretty good, and it'll send him back to the ship with a new pair of brass steampunk gloves.
LUCKY KEY
The Mirror guarding the chest can barely be seen, tucked into a dark-colored and dimly-lit booth at the very back of the Midway where brambles grow thick and shadows seem just a little deeper. If the big blue claw holding out Firefeather's shiny new silver keys is anything to go by, they must be a real terror.

It's wisest just to take the keys and go without asking any questions. The announcement won't be made until later tonight or early in the morning anyway...
@Firefeather

The nameless ticket booth Skydancer gives a tiny hmph and bobs her head at being called a landlubber, jester's hat jingling away, but decides not to make too big a deal of it. Pirates tend to have manners as coarse as the sea-salt crusting their scales, and she'd rather not give them cause to ransack the place instead of playing fair.

She writes down every ticket requested as Firefeather chatters on, taking care to nod at all of the appropriate moments and look impressed with each little brag, all the while counting and stuffing each set of gems into the big metal crate next to her.

Maybe they should get an extra security guard up here, just in case...

"Right! Your math skills are perfect, and don't let anyone say otherwise. In you go, dear, and best of luck; Shadowbinder's favor be with you today!"

BUCKET BLASTOFF
Hedge happens to be working the booth when the pair stroll up, humming a little tune and carefully pruning a small potted rosebush. She doesn't look too different from a plant herself, pretty as a cherry tree, and it's safe to say she's never seen anyone like Alibi before.

"Oh! How fearsome!"

She claps a claw over her mouth at the sight of him and shoves a basket of balls his way, too nervous to do much else but watch and see what happens.

The first shot's a wreck, of course, but it looks to just be a warmup, as the second shot lands quite neatly in the first bucket. When he makes it to the second bucket on his third try, she starts to wonder if he's progressing one at a time on purpose to show off before taking the top prize... but his last two throws go wild, putting an end to that theory.

Hedge breathes a sigh of relief and pushes over eighteen food items. Not fish, of course - she's pretty sure they can get all the seafood they want when they're sailing.
BASKET SHOT
Alibi doesn't do too badly at the Basket Shot game, either!

The big white Imperial draped in night sky silks drums her claws on the counter, watching with interest as ball after ball is thrown toward the potash peach baskets. It's not often she sees someone take such careful aim! Whoever this fiend is, he's definitely going to walk out with at least one prize by the time he's done.

As it turns out, he earns three - a trio of Health Potions to fight off scurvy, a mess of crumbling leather to put toward making a new hat, and a fine new Crowned Bonepriest skin.
BALLOON POP
"Think about stickin' to throwin' little round things at other things," grunts the booth runner, a huge, armored Skydancer sporting tattoos of flames all over. "You're a right menace. I've never seen so many dragons runnin' from stray darts before. Next time you play, I'm puttin' up the safety walls..."
WHEEL OF CHANCE
Firefeather does a much better job with the Wheel than Alibi could ever have hoped to do with the balloons. Round and round it goes, takatakataking away with every spin - a noise the dragon running the booth seems to like, since she always taps her claws in time with it and giggles.

When all is said and done, the pointer's picked out 281, 130, 260, 250, and 215.

"Nice job, nice job. Come again, eh? Yes, yes. Come again."

She shoves over a pile containing dented iron pauldrons, a rusted treasure chest, and three sets of junk - one of which can be used in another Trickmurk event.
HIGH STRIKER
There's only a tiny Fae resembling a pecan brownie running this booth, which makes you wonder... how strong does she have to be to drag this whole setup around all the time?

You get your answer when she rings the bell while demonstrating how to play the game. It might not be the best idea for Alibi to argue with her over any results he gets.

Not that there's much to complain about! 259's pretty good, and it'll send him back to the ship with a new pair of brass steampunk gloves.
LUCKY KEY
The Mirror guarding the chest can barely be seen, tucked into a dark-colored and dimly-lit booth at the very back of the Midway where brambles grow thick and shadows seem just a little deeper. If the big blue claw holding out Firefeather's shiny new silver keys is anything to go by, they must be a real terror.

It's wisest just to take the keys and go without asking any questions. The announcement won't be made until later tonight or early in the morning anyway...
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10204256] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102043/10204256_350.png[/img] [/url] Hmmm... let's see here. Time to take a shot at the balloon pop for 1k (A4) and a hit on the High Striker (5k).
@Snek

10204256_350.png

Hmmm... let's see here. Time to take a shot at the balloon pop for 1k (A4) and a hit on the High Striker (5k).
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@Shadowmaat

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Your spins land on 139, 23, and 75! The booth dragon continues to hum, and pushes toward you a pile consisting of Swipp items, junk, and two pieces of assorted festival currencies!

BALLOON POP
After three of your darts do nothing but stick in the cork board between balloons, you get mad and hurl the fourth dart to the ground. The booth runner informs you that this counts as a throw.

Obviously, it means you missed.

For the record, whenever I write a balloon miss, someone getting a 1 gets a REALLY BAD dart throw. It's a shame 1s don't pop the balloons - we'd all be on the second board by now!
@Shadowmaat

WHEEL OF CHANCE
Your spins land on 139, 23, and 75! The booth dragon continues to hum, and pushes toward you a pile consisting of Swipp items, junk, and two pieces of assorted festival currencies!

BALLOON POP
After three of your darts do nothing but stick in the cork board between balloons, you get mad and hurl the fourth dart to the ground. The booth runner informs you that this counts as a throw.

Obviously, it means you missed.

For the record, whenever I write a balloon miss, someone getting a 1 gets a REALLY BAD dart throw. It's a shame 1s don't pop the balloons - we'd all be on the second board by now!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Chocoli

HIGH STRIKER
Your dragon grabs the hammer, jogs a few steps back, and then gets a running start before jumping in the air and slamming the mallet down on the pad. It's not terribly successful, but it does raise the bullet to 234, so you get a Peacock Scorpion! Be careful around that stinger, now.

BALLOON POP
Apparently, you need a little more practice at this game. Four of your five darts either don't reach the board or jab the cork instead of a balloon.
But the fifth dart was bad and needs to be re-thrown. Please choose a replacement balloon!
@Chocoli

HIGH STRIKER
Your dragon grabs the hammer, jogs a few steps back, and then gets a running start before jumping in the air and slamming the mallet down on the pad. It's not terribly successful, but it does raise the bullet to 234, so you get a Peacock Scorpion! Be careful around that stinger, now.

BALLOON POP
Apparently, you need a little more practice at this game. Four of your five darts either don't reach the board or jab the cork instead of a balloon.
But the fifth dart was bad and needs to be re-thrown. Please choose a replacement balloon!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61