Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ High For You - CLOSED.~
@botoluvr bump and added the banner
@botoluvr bump and added the banner
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@botoluvr
Daily bump + Sig
@botoluvr
Daily bump + Sig
@botoluvr I'd like 10 tickets, please. Sending payment.
@botoluvr I'd like 10 tickets, please. Sending payment.
-does daily bump-
-does daily bump-
Yaint
@botoluvr
Nearly forgot the daily bump Oo
@botoluvr
Nearly forgot the daily bump Oo
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
@botoluvr

Bump, and finally was able to add your banner.
@botoluvr

Bump, and finally was able to add your banner.
Bumpp
Bumpp
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
@botoluvr
aw just found this raffle and it's super cute :)
sending in treasure for 10 tickets to get the 2 bonus tickets!

this is my daily bump & put the banner in my sig, too & just reblogged the tumblr post (same username as here)
@botoluvr
aw just found this raffle and it's super cute :)
sending in treasure for 10 tickets to get the 2 bonus tickets!

this is my daily bump & put the banner in my sig, too & just reblogged the tumblr post (same username as here)
bump
bump
partymini.png
Daily Prize Winner! +Announcement!

Aye, hello all! Gosh, so sorry about last night. I wasn't able to get on for personal reasons @.@
So yesterday's prize has been moved to today! And the winner iiiis... minrew12! I'm so sorry for the wait TTvTT
Prize is being sent, new prize is up! Also- hopefully I'll have bump tickets updated by tomorrow! Although, I can say for sure- the 3000 ticket prize is DEFINITELY unlocked :0

@froggys3 @GustOfWind @CharlieRises @Psychoticis @Rumze @Setah @Vespertinecat @Lightningflash55 @mariachocobo @GhibliLove @Xemriss @Teddiursa @Hailey @Airless @Kermie @missmajesticbird @InsidiousTurtle @Safirien @scribblingface @Dain @skyarising @Morphini @CaptainCosmos @frankdoyle @Ferrates @RandomShmoe @Sheepska @SenchaDrake @SlainCane @Xlauren @RandomDraggon @Limikkin @DanyPyrope @insanemind @irocklikerocks @zombard @cccloudyyy @SimFeetUnder @Katalia @msimamizizam @Kamishii @Kentouma @MoogleSam @MajicViolin @Ulu @Amibait @Cerelin @Tinydach @demiboy @Toxikphantom @minrew12 @Reptyrian @Moami @shadowpup88 @CephaloCoop
Daily Prize Winner! +Announcement!

Aye, hello all! Gosh, so sorry about last night. I wasn't able to get on for personal reasons @.@
So yesterday's prize has been moved to today! And the winner iiiis... minrew12! I'm so sorry for the wait TTvTT
Prize is being sent, new prize is up! Also- hopefully I'll have bump tickets updated by tomorrow! Although, I can say for sure- the 3000 ticket prize is DEFINITELY unlocked :0

@froggys3 @GustOfWind @CharlieRises @Psychoticis @Rumze @Setah @Vespertinecat @Lightningflash55 @mariachocobo @GhibliLove @Xemriss @Teddiursa @Hailey @Airless @Kermie @missmajesticbird @InsidiousTurtle @Safirien @scribblingface @Dain @skyarising @Morphini @CaptainCosmos @frankdoyle @Ferrates @RandomShmoe @Sheepska @SenchaDrake @SlainCane @Xlauren @RandomDraggon @Limikkin @DanyPyrope @insanemind @irocklikerocks @zombard @cccloudyyy @SimFeetUnder @Katalia @msimamizizam @Kamishii @Kentouma @MoogleSam @MajicViolin @Ulu @Amibait @Cerelin @Tinydach @demiboy @Toxikphantom @minrew12 @Reptyrian @Moami @shadowpup88 @CephaloCoop
thDLJf3.png I buy ChickenSmoothie pets sEBxtxA.png
7zcCDc4.png