Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ High For You - CLOSED.~
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67
Bump!
Bump!
@botoluvr
Daily bump + Sig
@botoluvr
Daily bump + Sig
Does the daily bump :D
Does the daily bump :D
Yaint
Daily Prize Winner + UPDATE!

Alright, Con time is over! That was fun =w=
Today's winner isss.... the lovely Kentouma! Woohoo!
Your prize is being sent, next prize is up!

And now, an update!
I haven't updated today's and yesterday's bump tickets yet, but aside from that, we're at... 2822 tickets!
And you know what that means- the nocturne pack is officially UNLOCKED!!
Plus, we're nearly halfway to the platinum pack :O!!
The raffle ends THIS SATURDAY, think we can make it? Or better yet- think we can make the rainbow pack? Only time will tell!
Have a fantastic night, everyone!

also;
-zombard: Central PA Comic Con ;o

-@minrew12 : Just a heads up! You're not being considered for daily prizes, as you have not entered with any paid tickets. Just making sure you're aware of the rules uvu~

@froggys3 @GustOfWind @CharlieRises @Psychoticis @Rumze @Setah @Vespertinecat @Lightningflash55 @mariachocobo @GhibliLove @Xemriss @Teddiursa @Hailey @Airless @Kermie @missmajesticbird @InsidiousTurtle @Safirien @scribblingface @Dain @skyarising @Morphini @CaptainCosmos @frankdoyle @Ferrates @RandomShmoe @Sheepska @SenchaDrake @SlainCane @Xlauren @RandomDraggon @Limikkin @DanyPyrope @insanemind @irocklikerocks @zombard @cccloudyyy @SimFeetUnder @Katalia @msimamizizam @Kamishii @rosedragoness @Kentouma @MoogleSam @MajicViolin @Ulu @Amibait @Cerelin @Tinydach @demiboy @Toxikphantom
Daily Prize Winner + UPDATE!

Alright, Con time is over! That was fun =w=
Today's winner isss.... the lovely Kentouma! Woohoo!
Your prize is being sent, next prize is up!

And now, an update!
I haven't updated today's and yesterday's bump tickets yet, but aside from that, we're at... 2822 tickets!
And you know what that means- the nocturne pack is officially UNLOCKED!!
Plus, we're nearly halfway to the platinum pack :O!!
The raffle ends THIS SATURDAY, think we can make it? Or better yet- think we can make the rainbow pack? Only time will tell!
Have a fantastic night, everyone!

also;
-zombard: Central PA Comic Con ;o

-@minrew12 : Just a heads up! You're not being considered for daily prizes, as you have not entered with any paid tickets. Just making sure you're aware of the rules uvu~

@froggys3 @GustOfWind @CharlieRises @Psychoticis @Rumze @Setah @Vespertinecat @Lightningflash55 @mariachocobo @GhibliLove @Xemriss @Teddiursa @Hailey @Airless @Kermie @missmajesticbird @InsidiousTurtle @Safirien @scribblingface @Dain @skyarising @Morphini @CaptainCosmos @frankdoyle @Ferrates @RandomShmoe @Sheepska @SenchaDrake @SlainCane @Xlauren @RandomDraggon @Limikkin @DanyPyrope @insanemind @irocklikerocks @zombard @cccloudyyy @SimFeetUnder @Katalia @msimamizizam @Kamishii @rosedragoness @Kentouma @MoogleSam @MajicViolin @Ulu @Amibait @Cerelin @Tinydach @demiboy @Toxikphantom
thDLJf3.png I buy ChickenSmoothie pets sEBxtxA.png
7zcCDc4.png
Bump, and I am going to try my best to help get that rainbow pack unlocked! I don't want it, but someone else might!
Bump, and I am going to try my best to help get that rainbow pack unlocked! I don't want it, but someone else might!
bump
bump
partymini.png
bump!!
bump!!
i was scared of dentists and the dark / i was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
O.O Wow, thanks! XD And yay, skin! I don't have many skins at all yet... XD

@botoluvr
Bump again, I suppose? I dunno how I lost my banner, but it's back up again as well!
O.O Wow, thanks! XD And yay, skin! I don't have many skins at all yet... XD

@botoluvr
Bump again, I suppose? I dunno how I lost my banner, but it's back up again as well!
Like a feather on the wind, watch our spirits soar!
~*~
woohoo! BUMP!

ikindareallywantthatnocprizeilovethemtoomuchhelpme
woohoo! BUMP!

ikindareallywantthatnocprizeilovethemtoomuchhelpme
accentshop_by_randomdraggon-d99pfl6.png tinynocs_by_randomdraggon-d99pfng.pngtumblr_by_randomdraggon-d99pfq1.pngtumblr_inline_nijxo44qeS1ridqpa.png
@botoluvr - bump!
@botoluvr - bump!
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67