Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Crystalline Gala Give Away~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be put down for the Frigid Sash and Polarfreeze Defender, please? I'm grinding away in the coli in the hopes of getting the chests + enough snow to buy all the things, but I probably will miss some. Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be put down for the Frigid Sash and Polarfreeze Defender, please? I'm grinding away in the coli in the hopes of getting the chests + enough snow to buy all the things, but I probably will miss some. Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be put down for the Chillspike Collar please? Thank you! x)
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be put down for the Chillspike Collar please? Thank you! x)
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@DancesWithPlants
Could you please put me down for the icy coat chest? Many thanks, this is a really cool thing you do :)
@DancesWithPlants
Could you please put me down for the icy coat chest? Many thanks, this is a really cool thing you do :)
X3rxC3C.png
@DancesWithplants

Yay! Thanks for doing a giveaway again, this is great :) Could I be put on each chests list for now? I wasnt able to get any myself yet, but I keep trying :3
@DancesWithplants

Yay! Thanks for doing a giveaway again, this is great :) Could I be put on each chests list for now? I wasnt able to get any myself yet, but I keep trying :3
2T7Jk2l.png
@DanceswithPlants
Can I be added to the pinglist for the frigid abyss chest?
I have a battle Ridgeback that I plan on holding on to for a long while and having that skin on her would make her so very beautiful and lovely to watch fight.
Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants
Can I be added to the pinglist for the frigid abyss chest?
I have a battle Ridgeback that I plan on holding on to for a long while and having that skin on her would make her so very beautiful and lovely to watch fight.
Thank you!
KcjHu.gifjUk8x.gifwindflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
@DanceswithPlants
I'd love to get the Polarfreeze Defender if you can manage it :3
@DanceswithPlants
I'd love to get the Polarfreeze Defender if you can manage it :3
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
@DanceswithPlants Could you put me down for any of the chests and/or the Polarfreeze Defender? I don't have anyone advanced enough yet for me to coli for frosty stuff and would be glad to have pretty much any of these things :)
Thank you for doing this, neat idea.
@DanceswithPlants Could you put me down for any of the chests and/or the Polarfreeze Defender? I don't have anyone advanced enough yet for me to coli for frosty stuff and would be glad to have pretty much any of these things :)
Thank you for doing this, neat idea.
Oh wow, you are awesome! Could I please be put down for frigid sash if you manage to get enough?
Oh wow, you are awesome! Could I please be put down for frigid sash if you manage to get enough?
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
@DanceswithPlants
I think I can get all the festive favor items but can't seem to get any chests. Can you put me down for the chest with the least people in the running? Thanks for doing this!
@DanceswithPlants
I think I can get all the festive favor items but can't seem to get any chests. Can you put me down for the chest with the least people in the running? Thanks for doing this!
RoVMWQV.jpg
@Danceswithplants
Wow, this is awesome! ^-^
I don't know if I can do this, but may I be put down for everything? XD
Thank you! :)
@Danceswithplants
Wow, this is awesome! ^-^
I don't know if I can do this, but may I be put down for everything? XD
Thank you! :)
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7