Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Crystalline Gala Give Away~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Arula I'll put you on the list :)

@MikaelHart Certainly :) just let me know if you get any so I can take you off the lists

@Selestei Certainly :) I'll let you know as soon as I get an extra

@Synchronicity Sure thing :) I'll let you know as soon as I get any extras

@Cielka Certainly :)

@Bafa59 Certainly :) and I understand that, sometimes I don't seem to have very good luck with the coli myself
@Arula I'll put you on the list :)

@MikaelHart Certainly :) just let me know if you get any so I can take you off the lists

@Selestei Certainly :) I'll let you know as soon as I get an extra

@Synchronicity Sure thing :) I'll let you know as soon as I get any extras

@Cielka Certainly :)

@Bafa59 Certainly :) and I understand that, sometimes I don't seem to have very good luck with the coli myself
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

I definitely will! Thanks for the help, by the by. :)
@DanceswithPlants

I definitely will! Thanks for the help, by the by. :)
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@DancesWithPlants Might I be put down for an Icy Golem chest and maybe the Frigid Emblem?

Also, I got redirected to a strange thread upon my ping -- perhaps move the pings to the second post next time?
@DancesWithPlants Might I be put down for an Icy Golem chest and maybe the Frigid Emblem?

Also, I got redirected to a strange thread upon my ping -- perhaps move the pings to the second post next time?
@DancesWithPlants

Would it be okay if I asked to be put down for all the chests, please? I'm trying to collect everything myself but it would be awesome if you could help (tho I totally get it if you can't :D)
@DancesWithPlants

Would it be okay if I asked to be put down for all the chests, please? I'm trying to collect everything myself but it would be awesome if you could help (tho I totally get it if you can't :D)
wishlist
@illusione Certainly :) I'll put you down for those two. Really? That's odd, I've never had that happen before, I'll keep that in mind next time!
@illusione Certainly :) I'll put you down for those two. Really? That's odd, I've never had that happen before, I'll keep that in mind next time!
kx9VmHP.png
@Manika Sure :) just let me know if you get any on your own so I can take you off the lists, good luck to you!
@Manika Sure :) just let me know if you get any on your own so I can take you off the lists, good luck to you!
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Oops, I spoke too soon-- managed to scrounge up a collar myself, hooray! :) Could I please switch from that list to the Icy Coat Chest list?
@DanceswithPlants Oops, I spoke too soon-- managed to scrounge up a collar myself, hooray! :) Could I please switch from that list to the Icy Coat Chest list?
md3W6h3.png
@DanceswithPlants

Could I get on the list for a chillspike collar please?
@DanceswithPlants

Could I get on the list for a chillspike collar please?
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be put down for all of the chests except for Ice Golem and Frigid Abyss?
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be put down for all of the chests except for Ice Golem and Frigid Abyss?
bonsai_pixel_by_miirshroom.png

[url=]please_buy_these_dragons_sig.png[/url] sig_divider.gif
@DanceswithPlants

Could I be put down for the chests?

I didn't have much luck gathering or coli grinding for snow; but I should be able to get enough by the end of the week to get a bear at least.
@DanceswithPlants

Could I be put down for the chests?

I didn't have much luck gathering or coli grinding for snow; but I should be able to get enough by the end of the week to get a bear at least.
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7