Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sivi's \_/ Raffle (WINNERS PG 20)
[center][b][color=red]Raffle CLOSED[/color][/b][/center] [center][size=6][b]Sivi's \_/ Raffle![/b][/size] (get it? It's a bucket.) [color=red] WINNERS PING ON PG 20[/color] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/b2308542b5563361ee5b71124e5154c8/tumblr_nir7dgfcvE1tdcl4po1_500.png[/img] Although this is primarily a bucket raffle[s] to raise funds to finish gene-ing [/s][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1314277]my noc pair [/url]is now fully gened and [s]on their first nest of 3 eggs![/s] [b]have hatched their first nest![/b] - ping on p 14 w hatchlings, all tickets purchased will also be entered into a grand prize drawing for a hatchling from said pair. [/center] [center][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/c7a392c8929cf2f06da9e19626ee44de/tumblr_nic5z5QcxZ1tdcl4po1_500.jpg[/img][/center] [u][b]Table of Contents:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]About/Updates & Rules (this post) [*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1331441&page=1&anchor=8796640]Prizes [/url](2nd Post) [*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1331441&page=1&anchor=8802360]Tickets & Winners[/url] (3rd post) [*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1331441&page=1&anchor=8804475]Graphics & ping list[/url] (4th post) [/LIST] [u][b]Updates (since original post, newest at the bottom):[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Increased the ticket cap (NOT the minimum ticket threshold) [*]Added additional items tradeable for tickets (including Gala fest currency) [*]Added way to get free tickets - suggesting names for my nocs. [*]Made the Mystery Bucket unlimited + drawings every 350 tickets [*]Added Doodle rewards for every 10 (20 for color) tickets to Quality Ladder bucket (limit 5 per person) [*]Added a random item for every 5 tickets in the mystery bucket [*]Open Wide bucket is filling fast! May add a second OW Bucket if first closes soon. (Ping for those w/ tickets in that bucket on p 6) [*] Opal Cobra moved to 8 ticket tier [*] I mistakenly said my dragon-buying portion would be open the first week of february when it was supposed to be the second. I MAY open earlier, depending on whether I've resolved any of my lairspace issues. [*]Lowered ticket payout on dragon-buying chart for higher lvls bc honestly I don't need them leveled very high :x [*]Rainbow sprite moved to 20 ticket bracket [*]added upcoming festival currency for 1 ticket [*]added second Open Wide bucket [*]Removed moldy leather as an icon ticket as I got all I need :x [*][color=red][b]Second Noc Hatchling UNLOCKED + Added a new dragon bucket![/b] [/color] [*]Added Sap to icon items for tickets [*]Removed rasa frags from icon items bc I have more than I need (you can still get tix for them but based on AH price/not eligible for bonus tix) [*]Upgraded cobalt ore to 1 ticket per, iron chests to 15 ticikets, and added new swipp items. [/List] [u][b]Rules:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]I don't think I have to say that rude/offensive comments are not welcome [*]I estimate closing the main raffle on Friday, Feb 20th at 9PM FR time, but I may close earlier or choose to extend. [*]Buckets will have a ticket cap that, once reached, will trigger the drawing for that bucket's prize. [*]You may put your tickets in any bucket, however, you may not have more than 1/5 of the ticket cap in any one bucket. [*]If minimum ticket sales for a bucket have not been reached by around 3 days before the raffle's end, I may alter the prize to suit the number of tickets, but you will get additional tickets in the hatchling portion of the raffle to compensate, OR you can choose to apply your tickets to other buckets that are close to their minimum or under cap. [*]Prizes may be added or changed at my discretion. Typically this refers to UPGRADES, ie the prize gets BETTER. In the unlikely event that I remove a prize, tickets will be refunded or you may choose to apply them to a different bucket. [*]Art & POSSIBLY coliseum leveling prizes may take up to a month to receive, though they may be completed much more quickly. It just depends on RL happenings, to be honest. I will have a very busy week or two after Feb 20th so prize drawings may not be completed right away. [*]If you win and your account appears inactive, I may redraw (if you do not respond to me messaging you). [/LIST] [u][b]Purchase Tickets:[/b][/u] For each purchase, please make sure you PING ME on this post and specify how you want your tickets distributed. Then copy that into your PM to me when you send your payment. [b]1 FREE ticket for every 10 (1 envelope) purchased AT ONE TIME. Get twice the free tickets for purchasing 100 (10 envelopes) at once.[/b] This also applies to alternate purchase methods for items with icons below, or gem sales. [color=red]UPDATE 2/16 - Tickets purchased with treasure or gems are now HALF PRICE[/color] [LIST] [*][b]1 ticket = [s]1k[/s] 500 Tr or [s]2[/s] 1 gem[/b] [*][b]1 envelope (+1 free) = [s]10k[/s] 5k Tr or [s]20 [/s] 10 gems[/b] [/LIST] [u][b]Alternate purchase methods:[/b][/u] [color=red]NOTE: I will accept most items for tickets! If it's not listed in one of the boxes below and you want to know how many tickets you can get for quantity x just ask![/color] Junk will typically be based on sell value +10 and then rounded up to the nearest number of tickets at the 1k per ticket exchange rate. [quote=1 ticket] [LIST] [*]Every 4 gems sold to me at 1:250Tr ratio [*][item=shimmering pinecone] [item=giant sand dollar][item=bladed flatleaf] and mistral jamboree currency (messenger's scroll) [*]Any Might or Hybrid fragment OR common ability stone OR scratch [*][item=ancient fungus spores][item=reflective fish scales][item=sea scorpion fossil] [*][item=broken bottle]x45 [/LIST] [b]Any 2 of these: [/b] [item=brilliant bobtail squid][item=stubby squid][item=inky octopus][item=blue ring octopus] [item=lead ore][item=cobalt ore] Any Acuity Fragment [b]Any 4 of these: [/b] [item=nudibranch][item=glowslug][item=deeps cucumber][item=aviar fragment] [b]Any 10 of these:[/b] [item=micro goat] [/quote] [quote=3 tickets] [item=winter wolf pelt][item=true rainbow trout][item=driftwood log][item=white-eared hummingbird][item=tundra cactus][item=wispy foxtail] [item=octoflyer][item=jeweled octoflyer][item=rusted treasure chest][item=silver ore] [b]ANY COMMON COLISEUM FAMILIAR[/b] [/quote] [quote=8 tickets] [LIST] [*][item=emerald striker][item=opal cobra][item=ferret][item=sap] [*]Any Veteran's Scars items [*]Any adult dragon up to lvl 3 (alternatively, see payouts/tickets for higher lvls during week of Feb 1-7) [*]Any stack of 4pt food or 2 stacks of 2pt food [/LIST] [/quote] [quote=10 tickets] [item=amethyst striker][item=onyx cobra][item=ermine][item=gradish][item=spotted grasshopper] Any Stack of 5pt food [/quote] [quote=15 tickets] [item=swift lumen][item=crimson jadevine][item=maidens blush][item=iron treasure chest] [/quote] [quote=20 tickets] [item=coppercoil creeper][item=black iron creeper][item=construction mith][item=rainbow sprite][item=gold ore] [/quote] [quote=30 tickets] [item=swift volt][item=tincture of dissolution][item=marigold flower crown] [/quote] [quote=40 tickets] [item=eliminate][item=marigold flowerfall] [/quote] [quote=50 tickets] [item=gilded decorative chest][item=sentinel mith][item=vibrant prickly insect] [/quote] [quote=70 tickets] [item=ambush][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched plague egg] [/quote] [quote=150 tickets] Any Marketplace familiar [/quote] [b]Gathering familiars & limited items are worth LAH value / 1kTr or 2g (whichever is lower with the 1:500 conversion ratio) x 1.5 tickets - retired items are x2 tickets (ask me about it first though)[/b] [u][b]Tickets for Dragons[/b][/u]: During the *second week of February (8th-14th), I will be offering payouts for dragons & [b]double tickets for 1Tr trades[/b]. This is the chart,[s] but IT DOES NOT GO INTO EFFECT UNTIL THAT WEEK[/s]. [color=red][b]PAYOUTS ARE CLOSED.[/b][/color] Sadly, nature flight did not win. [indent] [s]5 day hatchling = 2k + 4 tickets (obviously not accepted on the last day of the raffle) Adult up to lvl 4 = 5k + 5 tickets Lvl 5 = 6k + 6 tickets Lvl 6 = 7k + 7 tickets Lvl 7 = 8k + 8 tickets Lvl 8 = 10k + 9 tickets Lvl 9 = 11k + 10 tickets Lvl 10 = 12k + 11 tickets Higher levels on a case-by-case basis (payouts will increase by about 2k per level but you will earn a lot more tickets) +500Tr / 1 ticket for gene/breed daily bonus +1000Tr / 2 tickets for color daily bonus[/s][/indent] Daily bonuses will not apply passed 9PM FR time because I am FR+2 and will probably be asleep. @Snafflewyrm made some lovely badges for those helping Nature with this dominance push! [center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/74ed41585c48a807ad62ce3a8714b3fd/tumblr_inline_njfq26vNyG1r3h1o8.png[/img][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/cf339be5f104baf45dd4de7ae0ec6a44/tumblr_inline_njfq2bQpJd1r3h1o8.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Free Tickets:[/b][/u] [color=red](must purchase the equivalent of one envelope (ten tickets) before you can claim ANY free tickets)[/color] [LIST] [*]1 ticket = per daily bump or reblog ([url=http://sividragons.tumblr.com/post/109146018118/sivis-bucket-raffle-is-now-open-check-it-out]tumblr post here[/url]) - any post on here counts, you do not have to say "bump," but make sure you specify which bucket you want it to go in - and please no double posting. [*]1 ticket = PER DRAGON if you participated in my dragon-buying raffle (These are the only tickets that can be claimed without purchase and they apply ONLY to the grand prize drawing, not buckets) [*]1 ticket = small raffle icon w/ link (credit given with daily bump) [*]2 tickets = December newbie [*]2 tickets = Nature Flight [*][s]2 tickets = Suggest names for my noc pair. Their theme is "Robots of Dawn," ala Asimov. The Pair name is "New Age" (can only be claimed once) - [b]10 tickets if I end up using the names you suggest[/b][/s] Nocs now named [*]4 tickets = small raffle banner w/ link (credit given with daily bump) [*]5 tickets = per referral, if they purchase (you each get 5 tickets) [*]5 tickets = If you were on my original ping list [/LIST]
Raffle CLOSED
Sivi's \_/ Raffle!
(get it? It's a bucket.)
WINNERS PING ON PG 20
tumblr_nir7dgfcvE1tdcl4po1_500.png

Although this is primarily a bucket raffle to raise funds to finish gene-ing my noc pair is now fully gened and on their first nest of 3 eggs! have hatched their first nest! - ping on p 14 w hatchlings, all tickets purchased will also be entered into a grand prize drawing for a hatchling from said pair.
tumblr_nic5z5QcxZ1tdcl4po1_500.jpg

Table of Contents:
Updates (since original post, newest at the bottom):
  • Increased the ticket cap (NOT the minimum ticket threshold)
  • Added additional items tradeable for tickets (including Gala fest currency)
  • Added way to get free tickets - suggesting names for my nocs.
  • Made the Mystery Bucket unlimited + drawings every 350 tickets
  • Added Doodle rewards for every 10 (20 for color) tickets to Quality Ladder bucket (limit 5 per person)
  • Added a random item for every 5 tickets in the mystery bucket
  • Open Wide bucket is filling fast! May add a second OW Bucket if first closes soon. (Ping for those w/ tickets in that bucket on p 6)
  • Opal Cobra moved to 8 ticket tier
  • I mistakenly said my dragon-buying portion would be open the first week of february when it was supposed to be the second. I MAY open earlier, depending on whether I've resolved any of my lairspace issues.
  • Lowered ticket payout on dragon-buying chart for higher lvls bc honestly I don't need them leveled very high :x
  • Rainbow sprite moved to 20 ticket bracket
  • added upcoming festival currency for 1 ticket
  • added second Open Wide bucket
  • Removed moldy leather as an icon ticket as I got all I need :x
  • Second Noc Hatchling UNLOCKED + Added a new dragon bucket!
  • Added Sap to icon items for tickets
  • Removed rasa frags from icon items bc I have more than I need (you can still get tix for them but based on AH price/not eligible for bonus tix)
  • Upgraded cobalt ore to 1 ticket per, iron chests to 15 ticikets, and added new swipp items.

Rules:
  • I don't think I have to say that rude/offensive comments are not welcome
  • I estimate closing the main raffle on Friday, Feb 20th at 9PM FR time, but I may close earlier or choose to extend.
  • Buckets will have a ticket cap that, once reached, will trigger the drawing for that bucket's prize.
  • You may put your tickets in any bucket, however, you may not have more than 1/5 of the ticket cap in any one bucket.
  • If minimum ticket sales for a bucket have not been reached by around 3 days before the raffle's end, I may alter the prize to suit the number of tickets, but you will get additional tickets in the hatchling portion of the raffle to compensate, OR you can choose to apply your tickets to other buckets that are close to their minimum or under cap.
  • Prizes may be added or changed at my discretion. Typically this refers to UPGRADES, ie the prize gets BETTER. In the unlikely event that I remove a prize, tickets will be refunded or you may choose to apply them to a different bucket.
  • Art & POSSIBLY coliseum leveling prizes may take up to a month to receive, though they may be completed much more quickly. It just depends on RL happenings, to be honest. I will have a very busy week or two after Feb 20th so prize drawings may not be completed right away.
  • If you win and your account appears inactive, I may redraw (if you do not respond to me messaging you).

Purchase Tickets:

For each purchase, please make sure you PING ME on this post and specify how you want your tickets distributed. Then copy that into your PM to me when you send your payment. 1 FREE ticket for every 10 (1 envelope) purchased AT ONE TIME. Get twice the free tickets for purchasing 100 (10 envelopes) at once. This also applies to alternate purchase methods for items with icons below, or gem sales.

UPDATE 2/16 - Tickets purchased with treasure or gems are now HALF PRICE
  • 1 ticket = 1k 500 Tr or 2 1 gem
  • 1 envelope (+1 free) = 10k 5k Tr or 20 10 gems

Alternate purchase methods:

NOTE: I will accept most items for tickets! If it's not listed in one of the boxes below and you want to know how many tickets you can get for quantity x just ask! Junk will typically be based on sell value +10 and then rounded up to the nearest number of tickets at the 1k per ticket exchange rate.
1 ticket wrote:
  • Every 4 gems sold to me at 1:250Tr ratio
  • Shimmering Pinecone Giant Sand Dollar Bladed Flatleaf and mistral jamboree currency (messenger's scroll)
  • Any Might or Hybrid fragment OR common ability stone OR scratch
  • Ancient Fungus Spores Reflective Fish Scales Sea Scorpion Fossil
  • Broken Bottle x45

Any 2 of these:
Brilliant Bobtail Squid Stubby Squid Inky Octopus Blue Ring Octopus
Lead Ore Cobalt Ore
Any Acuity Fragment

Any 4 of these:
Nudibranch Glowslug Aviar Fragment

Any 10 of these:
Micro Goat
3 tickets wrote:
Winter Wolf Pelt True Rainbow Trout Driftwood Log White-Eared Hummingbird Tundra Cactus Wispy Foxtail
Octoflyer Jeweled Octoflyer Rusted Treasure Chest Silver Ore
ANY COMMON COLISEUM FAMILIAR

8 tickets wrote:
  • Emerald Striker Opal Cobra Ferret Sap
  • Any Veteran's Scars items
  • Any adult dragon up to lvl 3 (alternatively, see payouts/tickets for higher lvls during week of Feb 1-7)
  • Any stack of 4pt food or 2 stacks of 2pt food
10 tickets wrote:
Amethyst Striker Onyx Cobra Ermine Gradish Spotted Grasshopper
Any Stack of 5pt food
15 tickets wrote:
Swift Lumen Crimson Jadevine Maidens Blush Iron Treasure Chest
20 tickets wrote:
Coppercoil Creeper Black Iron Creeper Construction Mith Rainbow Sprite Gold Ore
30 tickets wrote:
Swift Volt Tincture of Dissolution Marigold Flower Crown
40 tickets wrote:
Eliminate Marigold Flowerfall
50 tickets wrote:
Gilded Decorative Chest Sentinel Mith Vibrant Prickly Insect
70 tickets wrote:
Ambush Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Plague Egg
150 tickets wrote:
Any Marketplace familiar

Gathering familiars & limited items are worth LAH value / 1kTr or 2g (whichever is lower with the 1:500 conversion ratio) x 1.5 tickets - retired items are x2 tickets (ask me about it first though)

Tickets for Dragons:
During the *second week of February (8th-14th), I will be offering payouts for dragons & double tickets for 1Tr trades. This is the chart, but IT DOES NOT GO INTO EFFECT UNTIL THAT WEEK. PAYOUTS ARE CLOSED. Sadly, nature flight did not win.
5 day hatchling = 2k + 4 tickets (obviously not accepted on the last day of the raffle)
Adult up to lvl 4 = 5k + 5 tickets
Lvl 5 = 6k + 6 tickets
Lvl 6 = 7k + 7 tickets
Lvl 7 = 8k + 8 tickets
Lvl 8 = 10k + 9 tickets
Lvl 9 = 11k + 10 tickets
Lvl 10 = 12k + 11 tickets
Higher levels on a case-by-case basis (payouts will increase by about 2k per level but you will earn a lot more tickets)

+500Tr / 1 ticket for gene/breed daily bonus
+1000Tr / 2 tickets for color daily bonus

Daily bonuses will not apply passed 9PM FR time because I am FR+2 and will probably be asleep.

@Snafflewyrm made some lovely badges for those helping Nature with this dominance push!
tumblr_inline_njfq26vNyG1r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_njfq2bQpJd1r3h1o8.png

Free Tickets: (must purchase the equivalent of one envelope (ten tickets) before you can claim ANY free tickets)
  • 1 ticket = per daily bump or reblog (tumblr post here) - any post on here counts, you do not have to say "bump," but make sure you specify which bucket you want it to go in - and please no double posting.
  • 1 ticket = PER DRAGON if you participated in my dragon-buying raffle (These are the only tickets that can be claimed without purchase and they apply ONLY to the grand prize drawing, not buckets)
  • 1 ticket = small raffle icon w/ link (credit given with daily bump)
  • 2 tickets = December newbie
  • 2 tickets = Nature Flight
  • 2 tickets = Suggest names for my noc pair. Their theme is "Robots of Dawn," ala Asimov. The Pair name is "New Age" (can only be claimed once) - 10 tickets if I end up using the names you suggest Nocs now named
  • 4 tickets = small raffle banner w/ link (credit given with daily bump)
  • 5 tickets = per referral, if they purchase (you each get 5 tickets)
  • 5 tickets = If you were on my original ping list
[center][size=6][b][u]GRAND PRIZE[/u][/b][/size] TG Noc Hatchling [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/c7a392c8929cf2f06da9e19626ee44de/tumblr_nic5z5QcxZ1tdcl4po1_500.jpg[/img] [b]Will add another hatchling every 2k tickets purchased![/b] [color=red]Number of Hatchlings unlocked: 2[/color] *may be one below or may be a future nest if you want to try for a different color combo or eye color [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10554001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/105541/10554001_350.png[/img] [/url] 1 of 6 unexalted colors (22 total) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10554002] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/105541/10554002_350.png[/img] [/url] 1 of 3 unexalted (9 total) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10554003] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/105541/10554003_350.png[/img] [/url] 1 of 6 unexalted colors (22 total) [/center] [center][size=6][b][u]Buckets[/u][/b][/size][/center] [b]**NEW**[/b] [quote=Dragon Disco] [b]Minimum Tickets: 30[/b] (1 winner per 30 tickets, max 5 tickets per person, per drawing - NO FREE TICKETS other than purchase bonus ones may be used in this bucket) A dragon from one of my pairings in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1258662]Disco Face Hatchery[/url] (existing or reserve a future one with eyes of choice): [center] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/258de030116025723a9ae4925b9ae223/tumblr_nevth3ghFD1tdcl4po7_r1_500.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10509743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/105098/10509743_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/a10cf21a245b5cfd15c593ed698e16d0/tumblr_nevth3ghFD1tdcl4po5_r1_500.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10499397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/104994/10499397_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10499398] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/104994/10499398_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [/quote] [quote=A Sketchy Ladder] [center][b]Minimum Tickets: 40[/b] = Sketch [b]UPGRADE #1: 75 tickets[/b] = Rough color sketch [b]UPGRADE #2: 150 tickets [/b]= Add second character [b]Ticket Cap: 200 tickets, then bucket RESETS (multiple winners possible)[/b] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/3711880ba6d7804078b6ae2f12bcb5ae/tumblr_nir0tmEcdc1tdcl4po5_r1_500.jpg[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/33426a657440d34275acad320ca975a7/tumblr_n8zgkb1Ut81tdcl4po6_500.png[/img] ~1000x1000 pixels - 3 pieces of apparel max. Genes/accents will not have a lot of detail. [/center] [/quote] [quote="Green Thumb"] [b]BUCKET CLOSED - WINNER - @MoogleSam (#149)[/b] [center][b]Minimum Tickets: 150 - Ticket Cap: 500[/b] (food in stacks of 99) [item=unhatched nature egg][skin=2471][item=harvest floracat][item=violet flower crown][item=violet lei] [item=luminous almonds][item=greenpod bloom][item=sugarmelon] [item=leafy moth][item=strangler][item=wildwood owl][item=dryad][item=greenroot janustrap] [/center] [/quote] [quote="Open Wide"] [b]BUCKET CLOSED - WINNER - @Eme[/b] [center][color=red]SECOND OW BUCKET OPENED[/color][/center] [center][b]Minimum Tickets: 250 - Ticket Cap: 500[/b] [item=malachites loyalty chest][item=rusted treasure chest]x25 [item=iron treasure chest]x5[item=gilded decorative chest] [item=snarling mimic][item=ectoplasmime][item=jawlocker] [/quote] [quote="Open Wide AGAIN"] [center][b]Minimum Tickets: 250 - Ticket Cap: 500[/b] NO UNPURCHASED/FREE TICKETS ALLOWED UNTIL MIN TICKETS REACHED [item=wild jasper chest][item=rusted treasure chest]x25 [item=iron treasure chest]x5[item=gilded decorative chest] [item=snarling mimic][item=ectoplasmime][item=jawlocker] [/quote] [quote="Mentor & Protégé"] [center] [b]Minimum Tickets: 250[/b] (2x lvl 19 dragons, 1 tincture of dissolution, 2 scrolls of rename) [b]UPGRADE #1: 450 tickets[/b] = Add 2 Ambush, 1 Eliminate, 1 Rally, 3 Berserkers [b]UPGRADE #2: 750 tickets [/b]= Raise lvls to 25 [b]Ticket Cap: 1500 tickets[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1267071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12671/1267071_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Born 11/11/13 - Plague - Scratch/Shred[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9452774] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94528/9452774_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Gen 1 - Ice Meditate/Contuse/Congeal/Regeneration/Disciplinex2/Scholarx3 [item=tincture of dissolution]x1[item=scroll of renaming]x2[/b] [/center] [/quote] [quote="The Cold Wind Blows"] [center][b]Minimum Tickets: 300[/b] [b]UPGRADE #1: 400 Tickets[/b] = Coliseum Training to Lvl 17 [b]UPGRADE #2: 600 Tickets[/b] = Add 2 Ambush, 1 Eliminate, 1 Rally, 3 Berserks [b]Ticket Cap: 1500[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8580966] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85810/8580966_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Ice/Ice/Aqua Irishim Crackle - Born 12/13/14[/b] [item=winter wind][skin=8409] [item=polarfreeze defender][item=frigid emblem][item=frigid sash][item=chillspike collar] [item=hoarfrost mauler][item=permafrost impaler][item=snowfall elk][item=winter wolf] [/center] [/quote] [quote=A Quality Ladder] [center][b]Minimum Tickets: 500[/b] UPGRADES TBD if minimum tickets are reached first [b]Ticket Cap TBD (possibly no cap, multiple winners)[/b] [color=red][b]BONUS! Get a quicky derg doodle for every 10 tickets you put in this bucket.[/b] (color for 20 tickets)[/color] - limit 5 per person [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=art&id=1259793][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/6c60b1bf8cb944407410424f6404b7ee/tumblr_nhtik4GGOB1tdcl4po1_400.png[/img][/url] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/fe7cfcb503db8c5e33f43869e7bc52d5/tumblr_nir0tmEcdc1tdcl4po2_r1_250.png[/img][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/d33a96752aa8de289020cb77033382d1/tumblr_nir0tmEcdc1tdcl4po1_250.png[/img] Single character, clean lined, full color/shaded Chibi OR Semi-realistic Bust (Gijinkas OK) ~3000x3000 pixels - 5 pieces of apparel max (may increase) - Any genes/accents [/center] [/quote] [quote=IT'S A MYSTERY] [center][b]NO MINIMUM - DRAWINGS EVERY 350 TICKETS NO CAP - Put as many tickets into the mystery bucket as you want[/b] ?????????????????????????????????? Are you feelin' lucky, punk?? This bucket will contain a variety of items (from each category plus DRAGONS!) whose total value will be based on the number of tickets that end up in here. [b]PLUS every 5 tickets you put in the mystery bucket will result in a random item[/b] [/center] [/quote]
GRAND PRIZE

TG Noc Hatchling

tumblr_nic5z5QcxZ1tdcl4po1_500.jpg

Will add another hatchling every 2k tickets purchased!
Number of Hatchlings unlocked: 2
*may be one below or may be a future nest if you want to try for a different color combo or eye color

10554001_350.png

1 of 6 unexalted colors (22 total)

10554002_350.png

1 of 3 unexalted (9 total)

10554003_350.png

1 of 6 unexalted colors (22 total)

Buckets

**NEW**
Dragon Disco wrote:
Minimum Tickets: 30 (1 winner per 30 tickets, max 5 tickets per person, per drawing - NO FREE TICKETS other than purchase bonus ones may be used in this bucket)

A dragon from one of my pairings in Disco Face Hatchery (existing or reserve a future one with eyes of choice):
A Sketchy Ladder wrote:
Minimum Tickets: 40 = Sketch
UPGRADE #1: 75 tickets = Rough color sketch
UPGRADE #2: 150 tickets = Add second character
Ticket Cap: 200 tickets, then bucket RESETS (multiple winners possible)
tumblr_nir0tmEcdc1tdcl4po5_r1_500.jpg
tumblr_n8zgkb1Ut81tdcl4po6_500.png
~1000x1000 pixels - 3 pieces of apparel max. Genes/accents will not have a lot of detail.

Green Thumb wrote:
BUCKET CLOSED - WINNER - @MoogleSam (#149)
Minimum Tickets: 150 - Ticket Cap: 500
(food in stacks of 99)
Unhatched Nature Egg Harvest Floracat Violet Flower Crown Violet Lei
Luminous Almonds Greenpod Bloom Sugarmelon
Leafy Moth Strangler Wildwood Owl Dryad Greenroot Janustrap

Open Wide wrote:
BUCKET CLOSED - WINNER - @Eme
SECOND OW BUCKET OPENED
Minimum Tickets: 250 - Ticket Cap: 500
Malachites Loyalty Chest Rusted Treasure Chest x25 Iron Treasure Chest x5 Gilded Decorative Chest
Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Jawlocker
Open Wide AGAIN wrote:
Minimum Tickets: 250 - Ticket Cap: 500
NO UNPURCHASED/FREE TICKETS ALLOWED UNTIL MIN TICKETS REACHED
Wild Jasper Chest Rusted Treasure Chest x25 Iron Treasure Chest x5 Gilded Decorative Chest
Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Jawlocker
Mentor & Protégé wrote:
Minimum Tickets: 250 (2x lvl 19 dragons, 1 tincture of dissolution, 2 scrolls of rename)
UPGRADE #1: 450 tickets = Add 2 Ambush, 1 Eliminate, 1 Rally, 3 Berserkers
UPGRADE #2: 750 tickets = Raise lvls to 25
Ticket Cap: 1500 tickets

1267071_350.png

Born 11/11/13 - Plague - Scratch/Shred

9452774_350.png

Gen 1 - Ice
Meditate/Contuse/Congeal/Regeneration/Disciplinex2/Scholarx3
Tincture of Dissolution x1 Scroll of Renaming x2

The Cold Wind Blows wrote:
Minimum Tickets: 300
UPGRADE #1: 400 Tickets = Coliseum Training to Lvl 17
UPGRADE #2: 600 Tickets = Add 2 Ambush, 1 Eliminate, 1 Rally, 3 Berserks
Ticket Cap: 1500

8580966_350.png

Ice/Ice/Aqua Irishim Crackle - Born 12/13/14
Winter Wind
Polarfreeze Defender Frigid Emblem Frigid Sash Chillspike Collar
Hoarfrost Mauler Permafrost Impaler Snowfall Elk Winter Wolf

A Quality Ladder wrote:
Minimum Tickets: 500
UPGRADES TBD if minimum tickets are reached first
Ticket Cap TBD (possibly no cap, multiple winners)
BONUS! Get a quicky derg doodle for every 10 tickets you put in this bucket. (color for 20 tickets) - limit 5 per person
tumblr_nhtik4GGOB1tdcl4po1_400.png

tumblr_nir0tmEcdc1tdcl4po2_r1_250.pngtumblr_nir0tmEcdc1tdcl4po1_250.png
Single character, clean lined, full color/shaded Chibi OR Semi-realistic Bust (Gijinkas OK)
~3000x3000 pixels - 5 pieces of apparel max (may increase) - Any genes/accents

IT'S A MYSTERY wrote:
NO MINIMUM - DRAWINGS EVERY 350 TICKETS
NO CAP - Put as many tickets into the mystery bucket as you want

??????????????????????????????????

Are you feelin' lucky, punk?? This bucket will contain a variety of items (from each category plus DRAGONS!) whose total value will be based on the number of tickets that end up in here.

PLUS every 5 tickets you put in the mystery bucket will result in a random item
Tickets & Winners

Ticket Spreadsheet Here
SPREADSHEET HAS THE MOST UP-TO-DATE DATA, the numbers below may not be.

minimum / upgrade / cap

A Sketchy Ladder - 71 of 75
Green Thumb - 500 of 500 - WINNER: @MoogleSam (#149)
Open Wide - 500 of 500 - WINNER: @Eme (#193)
Open Wide AGAIN - 260 of 500
Mentor & Protégé - 71 of 250
The Cold Wind Blows - 449 of 600
A Quality Ladder - 235 of 500
IT'S A MYSTERY! - 366 tickets (THIRD DRAWING)
Disco Dragons - 5 of 30

Mystery Bucket 1 Winner: RadChan
Mystery Bucket 2 Winner: watchingMidnight

BELOW IS NOT UPDATED.
Total Tickets in GP Drawing: 2851

Total Purchased: 2155
Total Free: 696

Participants:

@SenchaDrake @ItsaSomething @msjanny @Altair @Radchan @watchingMidnight @koujakward @MizuDrop @galbovka @falune @Ashawott @Aalto @Schala @Eme @WindEngel @MoogleSam @SimFeetUnder @sharkboy13 @Svarog @Nyxidos @Kynandgrimm @Firefeather @PorcelainChina @Selestei @Jnaan @Ghostlindsay @AllosaurCoffee @nindeanwa @calidragon @abucketofdragons
Tickets & Winners

Ticket Spreadsheet Here
SPREADSHEET HAS THE MOST UP-TO-DATE DATA, the numbers below may not be.

minimum / upgrade / cap

A Sketchy Ladder - 71 of 75
Green Thumb - 500 of 500 - WINNER: @MoogleSam (#149)
Open Wide - 500 of 500 - WINNER: @Eme (#193)
Open Wide AGAIN - 260 of 500
Mentor & Protégé - 71 of 250
The Cold Wind Blows - 449 of 600
A Quality Ladder - 235 of 500
IT'S A MYSTERY! - 366 tickets (THIRD DRAWING)
Disco Dragons - 5 of 30

Mystery Bucket 1 Winner: RadChan
Mystery Bucket 2 Winner: watchingMidnight

BELOW IS NOT UPDATED.
Total Tickets in GP Drawing: 2851

Total Purchased: 2155
Total Free: 696

Participants:

@SenchaDrake @ItsaSomething @msjanny @Altair @Radchan @watchingMidnight @koujakward @MizuDrop @galbovka @falune @Ashawott @Aalto @Schala @Eme @WindEngel @MoogleSam @SimFeetUnder @sharkboy13 @Svarog @Nyxidos @Kynandgrimm @Firefeather @PorcelainChina @Selestei @Jnaan @Ghostlindsay @AllosaurCoffee @nindeanwa @calidragon @abucketofdragons
[center][size=6][b]Graphics & Pings[/b][/size][/center] [center] Small Banner: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1331441][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/8ead2e1375b86aaee47e9dd3d05a551f/tumblr_nir0tmEcdc1tdcl4po6_r1_250.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1331441][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/8ead2e1375b86aaee47e9dd3d05a551f/tumblr_nir0tmEcdc1tdcl4po6_r1_250.png[/img][/url][/code] Small Icon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1331441][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/4056af7dcf9e8283c871ca9fb451955b/tumblr_nir0tmEcdc1tdcl4po7_r1_100.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1331441][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/4056af7dcf9e8283c871ca9fb451955b/tumblr_nir0tmEcdc1tdcl4po7_r1_100.png[/img][/url][/code][/center] [u]Ping List [/u](claim your 5 free tickets when you buy 1 envelope!) @thaislex @Ashawott @owlinker @SimFeetUnder @LadyDorkness @brotatonator @FoolishRay @saphariadragon @Chuu @Radchan @ItsASomething @Selestei @Shishiru @Cielka @Ladyfriend @Kuriptonic @Sylverkitti [u]Dragon-Buying Raffle Ping List [/u](claim 1 ticket per dragon FOR GRAND PRIZE ONLY - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY unless you want to join the bucket part of the raffle): @jnaan @karmakate @ghostlindsay @msjanny @falune @galbovka @fatherpunk @kiroumaru @Ruffian @SenchaDrake @Aalto @Zoeya @Safirien @SimFeetUnder @acey @LadyDorkness @MagpieJones @Schala @watchingMidnight @Altair @MizuDrop @Silurian @Wizardly @Nyxidos @avarath @MoogleSam @Elisabluh @orchidemily @katzekatsu @koujakward @Miiya All art is my own. Please do not use it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drw&id=1349422]My thread in Dragons Wanted forum[/url]
Graphics & Pings
Small Banner:
tumblr_nir0tmEcdc1tdcl4po6_r1_250.png
Code:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1331441][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/8ead2e1375b86aaee47e9dd3d05a551f/tumblr_nir0tmEcdc1tdcl4po6_r1_250.png[/img][/url]

Small Icon:
tumblr_nir0tmEcdc1tdcl4po7_r1_100.png
Code:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1331441][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/4056af7dcf9e8283c871ca9fb451955b/tumblr_nir0tmEcdc1tdcl4po7_r1_100.png[/img][/url]

Ping List (claim your 5 free tickets when you buy 1 envelope!)

@thaislex @Ashawott @owlinker @SimFeetUnder
@LadyDorkness @brotatonator @FoolishRay @saphariadragon @Chuu @Radchan
@ItsASomething @Selestei @Shishiru @Cielka @Ladyfriend @Kuriptonic @Sylverkitti

Dragon-Buying Raffle Ping List (claim 1 ticket per dragon FOR GRAND PRIZE ONLY - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY unless you want to join the bucket part of the raffle):

@jnaan @karmakate @ghostlindsay @msjanny @falune @galbovka @fatherpunk @kiroumaru
@Ruffian @SenchaDrake @Aalto @Zoeya @Safirien @SimFeetUnder @acey @LadyDorkness @MagpieJones @Schala @watchingMidnight @Altair @MizuDrop @Silurian @Wizardly @Nyxidos @avarath @MoogleSam @Elisabluh @orchidemily @katzekatsu @koujakward @Miiya

All art is my own. Please do not use it.

My thread in Dragons Wanted forum
@Sivi I will gladly claim my freebie!
@Sivi I will gladly claim my freebie!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Sivi

I'll buy one envelope of tickets, also claiming my five tickets, plus I'm from Decembers registration, and will add the banner.

(Also, First!!! I'ma weirdo)
@Sivi

I'll buy one envelope of tickets, also claiming my five tickets, plus I'm from Decembers registration, and will add the banner.

(Also, First!!! I'ma weirdo)
@Sivi
I hear... free tickets? Thank you!
@Sivi
I hear... free tickets? Thank you!
@Sivi
I wanna claim my free ticket, please~
But I do plan on buying tickets through item/dragon trades (maybe, because from what I recall we're also pushing for Dom on the same time as you are), so does that mean I should claim the free ticket another time? //low on funds at the moment
@Sivi
I wanna claim my free ticket, please~
But I do plan on buying tickets through item/dragon trades (maybe, because from what I recall we're also pushing for Dom on the same time as you are), so does that mean I should claim the free ticket another time? //low on funds at the moment
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
I see you sent 6 dragons so you can claim 6 tickets - it's really up to you on whether you want to claim them now or later. Ticket numbers are issued in the order of posting/payment
@Altair
I see you sent 6 dragons so you can claim 6 tickets - it's really up to you on whether you want to claim them now or later. Ticket numbers are issued in the order of posting/payment
@Itsasomething
This is what I have for your ticket total:

10k - 1 envelope +1 free = 11
+ 3 wolf pelts = 9
+ Dec Newbie = 2
+ Ping list = 5
+ Daily Bump w/ sm banner - 1+4 = 5
Total = 32

Free tickets are only generated with purchased tickets - you purchased 19 and got 13 free so you only get 1 extra from that.

So, 10 to Open Wide, 11 to Green Thumb, and 11 to Cold Wind Blows or do you want to distribute differently?
@Itsasomething
This is what I have for your ticket total:

10k - 1 envelope +1 free = 11
+ 3 wolf pelts = 9
+ Dec Newbie = 2
+ Ping list = 5
+ Daily Bump w/ sm banner - 1+4 = 5
Total = 32

Free tickets are only generated with purchased tickets - you purchased 19 and got 13 free so you only get 1 extra from that.

So, 10 to Open Wide, 11 to Green Thumb, and 11 to Cold Wind Blows or do you want to distribute differently?