Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rosie's Rescued Rubbish (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234
May I please have a black/purple item please?
May I please have a black/purple item please?
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
Could I have a thing, please? :)
Could I have a thing, please? :)
Hello! May I please get something? I'm also about to message you a trade offer right after I post this
Hello! May I please get something? I'm also about to message you a trade offer right after I post this
May I have an item?
May I have an item?
eeOF7XB.gif
=3 may I have a purple or blue thing please?
=3 may I have a purple or blue thing please?
May I please get something fiery or shiny? Thanks!
May I please get something fiery or shiny? Thanks!
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Happy Monday! May I please get a surprise? Thank you!!
Happy Monday! May I please get a surprise? Thank you!!
HpTsVS.png [url][/url]
^^ May I have something?
^^ May I have something?
Jp7QW8F.png
@ShadowAphelion @mudcat @radpunkster hey guys! unfortunately, RRR is going to be closed for a bit :c school's starting up and i need to be as stress-free as possible, so until i get all settled into sophomore year im gonna close up shop. all the PM's waiting for me for Samwise will have their items returned, and if you'd like to be pinged when i open back up let me know below! some good news though, look who got a wildclaw scroll! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7859431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78595/7859431_350.png[/img] [/url] i miss her tundra fluffbutt but i imagine her as being a very fluffy wildclaw so it's all good ...i was supposed to use this gene scroll on a different dragon but then i just liked the preview on her so much. like. look how pretty she is. dang a dang.
@ShadowAphelion @mudcat @radpunkster

hey guys! unfortunately, RRR is going to be closed for a bit :c school's starting up and i need to be as stress-free as possible, so until i get all settled into sophomore year im gonna close up shop.
all the PM's waiting for me for Samwise will have their items returned, and if you'd like to be pinged when i open back up let me know below!
some good news though, look who got a wildclaw scroll!

7859431_350.png

i miss her tundra fluffbutt but i imagine her as being a very fluffy wildclaw so it's all good
...i was supposed to use this gene scroll on a different dragon but then i just liked the preview on her so much. like. look how pretty she is. dang a dang.
@Rosie115,

WOuld you ping me when you open up again? Thanks!
@Rosie115,

WOuld you ping me when you open up again? Thanks!
HEveOVO.png
1 2 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234