Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | New Year's Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52
@DragonLovell It certainly took some time to manage and figure out, but I think it's worth it. I like spoiling others, so you all get lots of pretty stuff!
@DragonLovell It certainly took some time to manage and figure out, but I think it's worth it. I like spoiling others, so you all get lots of pretty stuff!
raffleguideicon.png
bump
bump
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla

I'd love the free entry for a newbie if this is still going on ^_^
@Kittzilla

I'd love the free entry for a newbie if this is still going on ^_^
@Ladyfriend That it is! I'll add your ticket. Welcome to Flight Rising!
@Ladyfriend That it is! I'll add your ticket. Welcome to Flight Rising!
raffleguideicon.png
bump
bump
raffleguideicon.png
Hi there @Kittzilla, I'm a December newbie and I've put your banner as my signature. Please may I enter the raffle? Thanks for organising this!
Hi there @Kittzilla, I'm a December newbie and I've put your banner as my signature. Please may I enter the raffle? Thanks for organising this!
Dragon Sale Tab
@NocturneOwl It's my utmost pleasure, and thank you for joining! I'll update with your tickets :)
@NocturneOwl It's my utmost pleasure, and thank you for joining! I'll update with your tickets :)
raffleguideicon.png
@kittzilla
may I please have a ticket to the raffle I just joined.
thank you
@kittzilla
may I please have a ticket to the raffle I just joined.
thank you
eZ5CPeG.gifstar_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.gif

ban_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7an.gif
@tiger22g2 Your tickets have been added! Thank you for your purchase and welcome to Flight Rising! We hope you have a wonderful time here!
@tiger22g2 Your tickets have been added! Thank you for your purchase and welcome to Flight Rising! We hope you have a wonderful time here!
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla Hi I'm new! May I be entered please?
@Kittzilla Hi I'm new! May I be entered please?
UwkMyF.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52