Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | New Year's Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52
@SushiKitteh Adding your ticket promptly. Welcome to Flight Rising! We hope you have a shockingly good time here! ;)
@SushiKitteh Adding your ticket promptly. Welcome to Flight Rising! We hope you have a shockingly good time here! ;)
raffleguideicon.png
Bump
Bump
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla

count me in pls, ty :)
@Kittzilla

count me in pls, ty :)
@reidog you got it. Adding you. Welcome to Flight Rising!
@reidog you got it. Adding you. Welcome to Flight Rising!
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla Hi! I'm new and joined 12/15. Please add me to the raffle. Thank you!
@Kittzilla Hi! I'm new and joined 12/15. Please add me to the raffle. Thank you!
@Lunaluvr1998 Sure thing! Welcome to Flight Rising!
@Lunaluvr1998 Sure thing! Welcome to Flight Rising!
raffleguideicon.png
Please sign up another newbie, @Kittzilla
Please sign up another newbie, @Kittzilla
@PizzaElemental So many newbies, how wonderful! I'll sign you right up. :)
@PizzaElemental So many newbies, how wonderful! I'll sign you right up. :)
raffleguideicon.png
Good Morning, Everyone! Our first giveaway is here and we've drawn two names at random to receive special gifts! Our only request is that if you have no interest/need in the dragons or items we're giving away that you let us know so that we can choose another player whom does. Please no turning these items around for profit. ( Also, winning a freebie prize does not take away from your ticket total ) That being said, our first two winners are.... @glitchDragon who has won this lovely new pearlcatcher hatchling. [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8726912] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87270/8726912_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] @FrozenDelirium who has won a Pretty Purple Arm Bow[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/532.png[/img] Please @ me to let me know that you would like your prize and I will send them right over! Congratulations, and everyone look forward to more freebies!
Good Morning, Everyone! Our first giveaway is here and we've drawn two names at random to receive special gifts! Our only request is that if you have no interest/need in the dragons or items we're giving away that you let us know so that we can choose another player whom does. Please no turning these items around for profit. ( Also, winning a freebie prize does not take away from your ticket total ) That being said, our first two winners are....

@glitchDragon who has won this lovely new pearlcatcher hatchling.
Quote:
@FrozenDelirium who has won a Pretty Purple Arm Bow532.png

Please @ me to let me know that you would like your prize and I will send them right over! Congratulations, and everyone look forward to more freebies!
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla

That is one pretty pearl. This is so cool! I know this must take a good chunk of time to manage, so thank-you for doing this.
@Kittzilla

That is one pretty pearl. This is so cool! I know this must take a good chunk of time to manage, so thank-you for doing this.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52