Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Winners on page 12
(Read the rules before posting.)

It's that time of year again, folks! Yup, Christmas is just a few weeks away! And with the influx of new players joining us this year, what better way to spread the cheer than to hold a big ol' raffle? But this isn't just any raffle, this is a raffle to help five special players win the kit to make their dream dragon! How does this work? Well just keep reading and you'll find out!
After all the time I spent on FlightRising, I have finally acquired almost the entirety of my dream goal. I have all the dragons I could ever ask for, each with personalized genes and colors. While the feeling of excitement that comes with customizing a new dragon never fades, the one feeling I cherished most was the feeling of completing my first dream dragon, Sabina. She is my pride and has ruled over my clan since the very first day. However, as many people will know, it is hard gathering up all the funds you need to make your dream dragon a reality. So here is where the raffle comes in.
This year the dragons from my lair have scraped together a hefty hoard and in the spirit of the holidays have decided that they want to help players achieve their dream dragon goals. On December 31st, FIVE winners will be chosen from those who reply to this thread and they will be given all of the genes necessary to complete their dream dragon! Want to turn that triple basic Fae into a triple gened Wildclaw? Here's your chance! Every breed (except Imperial, obviously) and every gene is up for grabs!
So what do you have to do? Post a link to your dragon that you want to receive all of these magical changes. In return, you will be given a number and put down on a list. On December 31st, a random number generator will spit out five lucky numbers and those people will get all the genes they need to turn the dragon they put down into their dream dragon! However, there are a few rules to know before you post!

~*RULES*~
1-One entry per person.
2-You must post your chosen dragon on this thread along with your plans for them should you win. See the example form below.
3-You can choose any genes. You can also choose any breed change scroll except Imperial.
4-If you change your mind a week from now about which dragon you want to have changed, then edit your original post so that it contains the new dragon and information.
5-Be kind to everyone in the thread. Not everyone can win, but I'm trying to do as best I can by having five winners.
6-Winners will be chosen on December 31st. After that time, no more posts will be accepted.
7-ANYONE CAN ENTER. Though it would be preferred that new people join in most of all!
8-You must actually own the dragon you are posting.
9-Think hard about what you want done with your dragon. I know it's tough just designing one, but try picking one that you will cherish forever.
10-You don't have to be entering a dragon from scratch. You can enter a dragon that is halfway to completion! For example, if your dream dragon already has shimmer and crackle, and all you need is a Spiral breed change and iridescent, then it's fine to enter them! If you win, then the dragon will be completed for you!
11-If you have any questions, feel free to post on my profile or send me a PM. I will do my best to get back to you.

EXAMPLE FORM
Username:
Dragon: (Can be any breed, gender, whatever. This is the dragon that you will use the genes on if you win. You MUST already own this dragon.)
Story: Why is this dragon important to you?
Grand Plan: (This is the list of genes you want to use on the dragon you posted that will turn that dragon into your dream dragon.)

ALL ACCEPTED GENES TO CHOOSE FROM
Primary: Freckle, Tiger, Clown, Ripple, Bar, Iridescent, Crystal
Secondary: Speckle, Stripes, Eye Spots, Seraph, Current, Daub, Shimmer, ***Facet
Tertiary: Gembond, Underbelly, Spines, Smoke, Crackle, Circuit
Breed Change: Fae, Mirror, Guardian, Tundra, Ridgeback, Pearlcatcher, Spiral, Snapper, Skydancer, Coatl, Wildclaw

(***This gene will only be accepted if it has come out by December 31st. You can still put it in your forms, however also put a secondary gene as well just in case.)

(Want the chance to win 2000 gems? Fly on over to my Skin/Accent contest thread for details!: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1208672&page=1 )
(Read the rules before posting.)

It's that time of year again, folks! Yup, Christmas is just a few weeks away! And with the influx of new players joining us this year, what better way to spread the cheer than to hold a big ol' raffle? But this isn't just any raffle, this is a raffle to help five special players win the kit to make their dream dragon! How does this work? Well just keep reading and you'll find out!
After all the time I spent on FlightRising, I have finally acquired almost the entirety of my dream goal. I have all the dragons I could ever ask for, each with personalized genes and colors. While the feeling of excitement that comes with customizing a new dragon never fades, the one feeling I cherished most was the feeling of completing my first dream dragon, Sabina. She is my pride and has ruled over my clan since the very first day. However, as many people will know, it is hard gathering up all the funds you need to make your dream dragon a reality. So here is where the raffle comes in.
This year the dragons from my lair have scraped together a hefty hoard and in the spirit of the holidays have decided that they want to help players achieve their dream dragon goals. On December 31st, FIVE winners will be chosen from those who reply to this thread and they will be given all of the genes necessary to complete their dream dragon! Want to turn that triple basic Fae into a triple gened Wildclaw? Here's your chance! Every breed (except Imperial, obviously) and every gene is up for grabs!
So what do you have to do? Post a link to your dragon that you want to receive all of these magical changes. In return, you will be given a number and put down on a list. On December 31st, a random number generator will spit out five lucky numbers and those people will get all the genes they need to turn the dragon they put down into their dream dragon! However, there are a few rules to know before you post!

~*RULES*~
1-One entry per person.
2-You must post your chosen dragon on this thread along with your plans for them should you win. See the example form below.
3-You can choose any genes. You can also choose any breed change scroll except Imperial.
4-If you change your mind a week from now about which dragon you want to have changed, then edit your original post so that it contains the new dragon and information.
5-Be kind to everyone in the thread. Not everyone can win, but I'm trying to do as best I can by having five winners.
6-Winners will be chosen on December 31st. After that time, no more posts will be accepted.
7-ANYONE CAN ENTER. Though it would be preferred that new people join in most of all!
8-You must actually own the dragon you are posting.
9-Think hard about what you want done with your dragon. I know it's tough just designing one, but try picking one that you will cherish forever.
10-You don't have to be entering a dragon from scratch. You can enter a dragon that is halfway to completion! For example, if your dream dragon already has shimmer and crackle, and all you need is a Spiral breed change and iridescent, then it's fine to enter them! If you win, then the dragon will be completed for you!
11-If you have any questions, feel free to post on my profile or send me a PM. I will do my best to get back to you.

EXAMPLE FORM
Username:
Dragon: (Can be any breed, gender, whatever. This is the dragon that you will use the genes on if you win. You MUST already own this dragon.)
Story: Why is this dragon important to you?
Grand Plan: (This is the list of genes you want to use on the dragon you posted that will turn that dragon into your dream dragon.)

ALL ACCEPTED GENES TO CHOOSE FROM
Primary: Freckle, Tiger, Clown, Ripple, Bar, Iridescent, Crystal
Secondary: Speckle, Stripes, Eye Spots, Seraph, Current, Daub, Shimmer, ***Facet
Tertiary: Gembond, Underbelly, Spines, Smoke, Crackle, Circuit
Breed Change: Fae, Mirror, Guardian, Tundra, Ridgeback, Pearlcatcher, Spiral, Snapper, Skydancer, Coatl, Wildclaw

(***This gene will only be accepted if it has come out by December 31st. You can still put it in your forms, however also put a secondary gene as well just in case.)

(Want the chance to win 2000 gems? Fly on over to my Skin/Accent contest thread for details!: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1208672&page=1 )
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
@Niabi ooooh! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6927708] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69278/6927708_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Oreamne. She is my custom progen and I got very lucky with her jade tertiary. SHe needs to become a living glacier over which dance the Aurora Australis--by which I mean she needs Crystal, Facet (Shimmer if it's not out), and Smoke genes!
@Niabi ooooh!

6927708_350.png

This is Oreamne. She is my custom progen and I got very lucky with her jade tertiary. SHe needs to become a living glacier over which dance the Aurora Australis--by which I mean she needs Crystal, Facet (Shimmer if it's not out), and Smoke genes!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
I shall add you to my list. :)

1-SenchaDrake
I shall add you to my list. :)

1-SenchaDrake
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7822562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78226/7822562_350.png[/img] [/url] Above is Raphael, my custom progen. He's a major jerk, so I kinda want him to look cursed with Crystal as his primary. Facet would be cool, but if it's not out, Shimmer would look pretty good. And he has Leaf as his tertiary, which happens to be a great color for Spines. @Niabi

7822562_350.png

Above is Raphael, my custom progen. He's a major jerk, so I kinda want him to look cursed with Crystal as his primary. Facet would be cool, but if it's not out, Shimmer would look pretty good. And he has Leaf as his tertiary, which happens to be a great color for Spines.

@Niabi

"And it started with two men.
One was life.
And one was death. "
-Avengers, Johnathan Hickman
Oh wow, this is super generous! Five people will be extremely lucky. c: [b]Username:[/b] Faylon/#33773 [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5134873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51349/5134873_350.png[/img] [/url] Garnet [b]Story:[/b] Steven Universe is a cartoon that has in recent months become very dear to my heart, for an amazing cast dynamic, beautiful art, and just being that sort of series that gives you a warm fuzzy feeling and good vibes all over. That the creator based it on her relationship with her little brother is just the tip of the iceberg. c': Garnet here is one of my series of Steven Universe cast project, with which I'm collecting the main cast, and plan to level all to 25 when their breed and gene changes are done altogether! (So, I won't be training one of the three until all three are able.) It's a very long-term project in waiting for the perfect G1 hatches alone, but I've earned the support of several fellow fans on FR even just in words! As it is right now, I'm saving my funds for what I expect will be a very expensive auction when my dream vision of another SU dragon hatches, so being able to save any bit of money would be infinitely helpful! ;v; [b]Grand Plan:[/b] Wildclaw, Iridescent, Shimmer, Underbelly (it's in her bio!)
Oh wow, this is super generous! Five people will be extremely lucky. c:

Username: Faylon/#33773
Dragon:

5134873_350.png

Garnet

Story:
Steven Universe is a cartoon that has in recent months become very dear to my heart, for an amazing cast dynamic, beautiful art, and just being that sort of series that gives you a warm fuzzy feeling and good vibes all over. That the creator based it on her relationship with her little brother is just the tip of the iceberg. c': Garnet here is one of my series of Steven Universe cast project, with which I'm collecting the main cast, and plan to level all to 25 when their breed and gene changes are done altogether! (So, I won't be training one of the three until all three are able.) It's a very long-term project in waiting for the perfect G1 hatches alone, but I've earned the support of several fellow fans on FR even just in words! As it is right now, I'm saving my funds for what I expect will be a very expensive auction when my dream vision of another SU dragon hatches, so being able to save any bit of money would be infinitely helpful! ;v;
Grand Plan: Wildclaw, Iridescent, Shimmer, Underbelly (it's in her bio!)
@Niabi Oh, wow! It's so sweet of you to offer this to one, let alone five people! You're amazing! I'd love to throw my Doommonger into the raffle! Username: Bafa59 Dragon: Meet Doommonger. #7831244. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7831244] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78313/7831244_350.png[/img] [/url] Story: Doommonger it the progen that I got randomly. I know that she could have been this awful eyeburner, but instead I got this BA little Guardian girl who's the matriarch of my pack. Don't tell my custom progen, but I love her more. Except... She's pretty plain. I mean, her colors are great! And I love her so much because I know she's fierce, but she could be so much fiercer. I just haven't been able to afford any genes for her, or any of my babies. And she needs something to make her pop, because she's [i]Doommonger.[/i] Grand Plan: Bar, Seraph, and Spines. I love this combo with her colors. Love love love.
@Niabi Oh, wow! It's so sweet of you to offer this to one, let alone five people! You're amazing! I'd love to throw my Doommonger into the raffle!

Username: Bafa59

Dragon: Meet Doommonger. #7831244.

7831244_350.png

Story: Doommonger it the progen that I got randomly. I know that she could have been this awful eyeburner, but instead I got this BA little Guardian girl who's the matriarch of my pack. Don't tell my custom progen, but I love her more. Except... She's pretty plain. I mean, her colors are great! And I love her so much because I know she's fierce, but she could be so much fiercer. I just haven't been able to afford any genes for her, or any of my babies. And she needs something to make her pop, because she's Doommonger.

Grand Plan: Bar, Seraph, and Spines. I love this combo with her colors. Love love love.
Give a ___/Get a ___ Masterlist // Forum Games Masterlist
No travelers, please! // Modern breeds preferred
@Niabi Thank you so very much for doing this. I would love to enter. [b]Username: [/b]DragonDream [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6944998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69450/6944998_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Story:[/b] Khalura is important to me because she is my very first dragon. Khalura is my progen that I got to design and I was super lucky with her tert. color! I could not ask for a more wonderfully colored dragon and now I wish to gene her into the most beautiful dragon imaginable. She is a kind and fair Matriarch to all the dragons of our lair, and has the patience and tenderness to help raise all the hatchlings as well! It would be my great pleasure to be able to spoil her rotten. =) [b]Grand Plan:[/b] Crystal/ Shimmer/ Gembond and a Pearlcatcher scroll would make her the most beautiful and regal dragon I can imagine. [IMG]http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q696/cdragonrose/Flight%20Rising%20dragons/dragonpic235_zps2b4cd5a1.png[/IMG]
@Niabi

Thank you so very much for doing this. I would love to enter.

Username: DragonDream

Dragon:
6944998_350.png

Story: Khalura is important to me because she is my very first dragon. Khalura is my progen that I got to design and I was super lucky with her tert. color! I could not ask for a more wonderfully colored dragon and now I wish to gene her into the most beautiful dragon imaginable. She is a kind and fair Matriarch to all the dragons of our lair, and has the patience and tenderness to help raise all the hatchlings as well! It would be my great pleasure to be able to spoil her rotten. =)

Grand Plan:
Crystal/ Shimmer/ Gembond and a Pearlcatcher scroll would make her the most beautiful and regal dragon I can imagine.
dragonpic235_zps2b4cd5a1.png
Dragon Dream Hatchery- Uniques & Sales:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2897115/1#post_44296570
Nocturnal Dust GIVE ME YOUR DIRT! Nocturnal Dust
Updated!

1-SenchaDrake
2-CursedVanguard
3-Faylon
4-Bafa59
5-DragonDream
Updated!

1-SenchaDrake
2-CursedVanguard
3-Faylon
4-Bafa59
5-DragonDream
@Niabi Oh oh, my turn c: I'd love to enter, though I wouldn't mind if the winners had turned out to all be newbies instead XD (Pinging little sister in case she's interested @MizuDrop ) [b]Username:[/b] Altair [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6341011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63411/6341011_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Story:[/b] It actually took me a while to name Poinciana (couldn't decide on a name and decided to go with a flower). I'm not really planning to gene up my progens anymore since they're both wearing skins and I'm used to seeing them like that, so I'll go with this Gen 1 that desperately needs a makeover. I got Poinciana from a thread in the Wind forum that was requesting 250k for her because she had been a Gen 1 and the only dragon of her colors existing on the site. Rather intrigued, I decided to pick her up (though I forgot how I exactly paid off that 250k...I'm pretty sure I traded an item for it). Ever since then, she's been in my lair c: Though I learned a couple days later that another dragon (a Gen 1 too!) had been born with similar colors [i]but was exalted by the time I found out[/i]. I was devastated since that dragon had only been exalted as a baby D: Either way, she's still currently the oldest dragon there is with her color scheme c: She's a friendly fellow that loves to talk to the other Mirrors in my lair more than the other dragon breeds XD [b]Grand Plan: [/b]I'm really hoping to get Iri/Shim/Underbelly for her, but may change my mind when facet comes out. Still, either way, I'm really happy with this combo~ Oh, and for her to be a Coatl c:
@Niabi
Oh oh, my turn c: I'd love to enter, though I wouldn't mind if the winners had turned out to all be newbies instead XD (Pinging little sister in case she's interested @MizuDrop )

Username: Altair
Dragon:
6341011_350.png

Story:
It actually took me a while to name Poinciana (couldn't decide on a name and decided to go with a flower). I'm not really planning to gene up my progens anymore since they're both wearing skins and I'm used to seeing them like that, so I'll go with this Gen 1 that desperately needs a makeover.

I got Poinciana from a thread in the Wind forum that was requesting 250k for her because she had been a Gen 1 and the only dragon of her colors existing on the site. Rather intrigued, I decided to pick her up (though I forgot how I exactly paid off that 250k...I'm pretty sure I traded an item for it). Ever since then, she's been in my lair c: Though I learned a couple days later that another dragon (a Gen 1 too!) had been born with similar colors but was exalted by the time I found out. I was devastated since that dragon had only been exalted as a baby D:

Either way, she's still currently the oldest dragon there is with her color scheme c: She's a friendly fellow that loves to talk to the other Mirrors in my lair more than the other dragon breeds XD

Grand Plan: I'm really hoping to get Iri/Shim/Underbelly for her, but may change my mind when facet comes out. Still, either way, I'm really happy with this combo~ Oh, and for her to be a Coatl c:
m16OKP.jpeg
BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6922895] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69229/6922895_350.png[/img] [/url] I would like to enter to get some genes for Guac. She was my first dragon and is my favorite. When I first got her the plan was always to give her some spots or patches to make her look a little bit more like her namesake, guacamole. I think the primary gene clown and the secondary gene daub would accomplish that goal nicely.
BBCode:

6922895_350.png

I would like to enter to get some genes for Guac. She was my first dragon and is my favorite. When I first got her the plan was always to give her some spots or patches to make her look a little bit more like her namesake, guacamole. I think the primary gene clown and the secondary gene daub would accomplish that goal nicely.
9pnPn6w.png