Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Winners being selected now!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@Kitlin May I please join?
@Kitlin May I please join?
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png Jasper | The Wandering Warren Clan fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png They/He advAsr3.png BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png | +3 FR Time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Hoard: rabbit and rat related items
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Collect grey slime & copper muck for giveaways
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Art Blog | FR Blog
@ Kitlin :D
@ Kitlin :D
ScreenShot2014-12-12at20302PM_zpsae07a962.png
@Kitlin
Could I have a ticket aswell?
And thank you for doing this.
@Kitlin
Could I have a ticket aswell?
And thank you for doing this.
pontails_v2_0_by_viporion-d64jr46.gif
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Not even Jupiter can take back a lost oppertunity
@Kitlin oooh those are some gorgeous dragons, this is so generous of you :o
@Kitlin oooh those are some gorgeous dragons, this is so generous of you :o
@Kitlin
I want to join :) Thanks
@Kitlin
I want to join :) Thanks
Updated with all the new entries (Welcome BTW!) Will be updated periodically throughout the day as I have to work. So please be patient with me getting you added, I promise if you qualify you'll get added! :D
Updated with all the new entries (Welcome BTW!) Will be updated periodically throughout the day as I have to work. So please be patient with me getting you added, I promise if you qualify you'll get added! :D
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_ngn0n8JKde1qk8bj1.png gAOT387.png 11031865.png
@kitlin Ah~ Well, that's good. ^u^ I hope you have a lot of fun with your friends that are joining this round. And good luck with the raffle! It seems to be going pretty well so far.
@kitlin Ah~ Well, that's good. ^u^ I hope you have a lot of fun with your friends that are joining this round. And good luck with the raffle! It seems to be going pretty well so far.
@Kitlin
I would love to join!
@Kitlin
I would love to join!
apollo | they/them | aries
FBb49Y6.png792401002v3.pngFBb49Y6.png
@Kitlin may I please enter?
@Kitlin may I please enter?
~Saving up for Genes for my Projects~
New dragons added :) Several more tomorrow as I have TWO nests hatching, feel free to check out my nesting grounds to see what might show up!
New dragons added :) Several more tomorrow as I have TWO nests hatching, feel free to check out my nesting grounds to see what might show up!
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_ngn0n8JKde1qk8bj1.png gAOT387.png 11031865.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21