Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Winners being selected now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@cheshiredragon (tell me if you want me to stop tagging you k bro but here's a raffle!)

@Kitlin I'd like to join! Thanks for doing this!
@cheshiredragon (tell me if you want me to stop tagging you k bro but here's a raffle!)

@Kitlin I'd like to join! Thanks for doing this!
34xf4wg.jpg

(signature by sindragosa)
Count me in please
Count me in please
@kotoyokai Ah, Don't worry about it. I normally don't care much for this sort of thing.... but thanks for showing me this.

@Kitlin So~ I suppose I could join in on this.
@kotoyokai Ah, Don't worry about it. I normally don't care much for this sort of thing.... but thanks for showing me this.

@Kitlin So~ I suppose I could join in on this.
@Kitlin

I would love to join! OWO
@Kitlin

I would love to join! OWO
@Kitlin Ah, love the selection of prizes c: Count me in!
@Kitlin Ah, love the selection of prizes c: Count me in!
@CheshireDragon I'm sorry this is only open to this registration window. I'm sure there's other raffles that you can participate in though. :)
@CheshireDragon I'm sorry this is only open to this registration window. I'm sure there's other raffles that you can participate in though. :)
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_ngn0n8JKde1qk8bj1.png gAOT387.png 11031865.png
@Kitlin Oh...? So there's a second one already? Hmn. Might be a good idea for me to actually look at the main page instead of going straight to my lair. Hmn. I'm a little surprised they're doing another one so soon... It had taken them a good few months to open registration before I had joined. Eh~ Oh well.

Even though I can't take part in this...

Welcome new Members!

Hope you enjoy your time here~♪
@Kitlin Oh...? So there's a second one already? Hmn. Might be a good idea for me to actually look at the main page instead of going straight to my lair. Hmn. I'm a little surprised they're doing another one so soon... It had taken them a good few months to open registration before I had joined. Eh~ Oh well.

Even though I can't take part in this...

Welcome new Members!

Hope you enjoy your time here~♪
@CheshireDragon yea it was really quick, I was glad though because my husband and friends have been watching me play over the last few weeks since I joined and now they can play with me, part of what made me do the give away :)
@CheshireDragon yea it was really quick, I was glad though because my husband and friends have been watching me play over the last few weeks since I joined and now they can play with me, part of what made me do the give away :)
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_ngn0n8JKde1qk8bj1.png gAOT387.png 11031865.png
@Kitlin Thanks for being so nice! :3
@Kitlin Thanks for being so nice! :3
@kitlin I'm in thanks!
@kitlin I'm in thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21