Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINNERS] 50 Shades of Purple Raffle
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
@MizuKuma Got her! Thank you so much!
@MizuKuma Got her! Thank you so much!
signature.jpg
Pinging again bc I've not heard from anyone...
1. @CandyApocalypse (#530)
2. @snocone2 (#568)
3. @Pantha (#230)
4. @HerpDerpMaplSurp (#99)
5. @MoogleSam (#292)

Please list prize choices in order of preference. #1 only needs to list 1 prize, #2 lists 2 prizes, etc. Respond w/in 24 hours!

There are two familiars and 5 dragons left, plus grab bag.

Pretty soon I'm going to open this up to everyone who hasn't won a prize as a free-for-all and first to reply will get it so...
Pinging again bc I've not heard from anyone...
1. @CandyApocalypse (#530)
2. @snocone2 (#568)
3. @Pantha (#230)
4. @HerpDerpMaplSurp (#99)
5. @MoogleSam (#292)

Please list prize choices in order of preference. #1 only needs to list 1 prize, #2 lists 2 prizes, etc. Respond w/in 24 hours!

There are two familiars and 5 dragons left, plus grab bag.

Pretty soon I'm going to open this up to everyone who hasn't won a prize as a free-for-all and first to reply will get it so...
@Sivi

I honestly did not get a notification before now. owo

1. Mistwatch Shellion
2. Abyss Striker
3. Pretty Purple Neckbow
4. Violet Deepsea Bulb
5. Shadowmist Osters
@Sivi

I honestly did not get a notification before now. owo

1. Mistwatch Shellion
2. Abyss Striker
3. Pretty Purple Neckbow
4. Violet Deepsea Bulb
5. Shadowmist Osters
@Sivi I'll be happy to take whatever is left. :D
@Sivi I'll be happy to take whatever is left. :D
2e85922c-0179-4e3c-b0d1-727be10cd207_zpsb99a30fe.png
@sivi

I'm so sorry! I couldn't figure out why I was pinged for the life of me.. nonetheless, yey! Thank you so much >.< Sorry for the wait D:

Darktide Jellyfish

Thank you so much for doing this! ^^~
@sivi

I'm so sorry! I couldn't figure out why I was pinged for the life of me.. nonetheless, yey! Thank you so much >.< Sorry for the wait D:

Darktide Jellyfish

Thank you so much for doing this! ^^~
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
@Pantha If you want a dragon or familiar go ahead and pick one bc otherwise they will be getting opened to the free-for-all thing.
@Pantha If you want a dragon or familiar go ahead and pick one bc otherwise they will be getting opened to the free-for-all thing.
@Sivi Is this dragon free?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=70601&tab=dragon&did=8150553
Its a bit hard to tell what dragon is free.
@Sivi Is this dragon free?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=70601&tab=dragon&did=8150553
Its a bit hard to tell what dragon is free.
@pantha

Yes, it is.
@pantha

Yes, it is.
@Sivi Great! I would love to have that one.
@Sivi Great! I would love to have that one.
GRAB-BAG NOW OPEN TO THOSE WHO WERE NOT PICKED AS WINNERS!
List 3 prizes in order of preference (NOTE: SEAFOOD IS GONE), for example:
1. Shroud
2. Dark Might Fragment
3. Insects>Meat>Plants (DO NOT SPECIFY the food, just priority order for f the four types. Unless you collect a specific kind I have offered or something. I will distribute food with the highest points per on a first-come, first-served basis.
If none of the three things you listed are available, you will get something randomly purple.

PINGING ALL PARTICIPANTS, if you won something already just ignore, I tried to delete previous winners but may have missed some.

@LynnStarDragon @hawkfeather @DragonDream @Donvex @MizuKuma @raydelblau @Hime2461 @Athenasowl @Dragonater @Philli @bibliophile221B @Maleficient @Button @taumu @Marisa @Warhola @Sakegami @Arkticfox @GhostPeng @HolliKyo @blueanadem @swablu @chokusenoni @Azril @Yowanini @Dragonpinata @Walle @Janaya @Yvelle @Reborn @Crowfeatherwolf @Mythotix @blacklabrador @Datillo @Darkfeather @Capsule @TheChickenMaster @KyrenRose @Koroko @HerpDerpMaplSurp @Emberthewolf @Serylda @AprilStorms @tigger41 @DarkMyst @SherlockedAvatar @Atraicia @Bafa59 @SleepyMatsu @Helenn @Tempura @ElementPaws @Mystrel @Bartolosa @Dovefire @desertbluffs @stilnin @malrinkye @SilverLanayru @plagueranger @rinnyapple @Gerold @Driftlock @Meepos @RainbowReindeer @Esdese @tefphoenix @Luala @erischrom @Ravenpuff @Hevoyic @exedus @mello03 @wowfish @Mokalyne @Cyrsei @ViragoRider @tigger41 @tefphoenix @Timelady @Wytch @snowyfox @snocone2 @Kolima
GRAB-BAG NOW OPEN TO THOSE WHO WERE NOT PICKED AS WINNERS!
List 3 prizes in order of preference (NOTE: SEAFOOD IS GONE), for example:
1. Shroud
2. Dark Might Fragment
3. Insects>Meat>Plants (DO NOT SPECIFY the food, just priority order for f the four types. Unless you collect a specific kind I have offered or something. I will distribute food with the highest points per on a first-come, first-served basis.
If none of the three things you listed are available, you will get something randomly purple.

PINGING ALL PARTICIPANTS, if you won something already just ignore, I tried to delete previous winners but may have missed some.

@LynnStarDragon @hawkfeather @DragonDream @Donvex @MizuKuma @raydelblau @Hime2461 @Athenasowl @Dragonater @Philli @bibliophile221B @Maleficient @Button @taumu @Marisa @Warhola @Sakegami @Arkticfox @GhostPeng @HolliKyo @blueanadem @swablu @chokusenoni @Azril @Yowanini @Dragonpinata @Walle @Janaya @Yvelle @Reborn @Crowfeatherwolf @Mythotix @blacklabrador @Datillo @Darkfeather @Capsule @TheChickenMaster @KyrenRose @Koroko @HerpDerpMaplSurp @Emberthewolf @Serylda @AprilStorms @tigger41 @DarkMyst @SherlockedAvatar @Atraicia @Bafa59 @SleepyMatsu @Helenn @Tempura @ElementPaws @Mystrel @Bartolosa @Dovefire @desertbluffs @stilnin @malrinkye @SilverLanayru @plagueranger @rinnyapple @Gerold @Driftlock @Meepos @RainbowReindeer @Esdese @tefphoenix @Luala @erischrom @Ravenpuff @Hevoyic @exedus @mello03 @wowfish @Mokalyne @Cyrsei @ViragoRider @tigger41 @tefphoenix @Timelady @Wytch @snowyfox @snocone2 @Kolima
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29