Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle-(closed) all finished
@RandomShmoe

What wonderful prizes :D Thanks for doing this!

1. What Flight did you choose and why? Ice, because I love blue and think that Ice dragons have the best shade of eyes.
2. How did you find out about Flight Rising? A friend.
3. What kind of games do you play? 75% console, 25% PC (mostly games like this that are easy on my terrible computer haha). For console, I'm partial to Nintendo (Pokemon, LoZ, etc.) but also really enjoy some Playstation games (Skyrim, old school Spyro, Crash etc.).
4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book? I read all kinds of books. I don't think I could pick a favourite book, but I'm going to throw the Silverwing series out there since I loved it very much as a kid and still do.
5. Favorite movie? Can't really give one answer for this one either! I love documentaries, but I also love older Disney movies/quite a few '90s movies.
@RandomShmoe

What wonderful prizes :D Thanks for doing this!

1. What Flight did you choose and why? Ice, because I love blue and think that Ice dragons have the best shade of eyes.
2. How did you find out about Flight Rising? A friend.
3. What kind of games do you play? 75% console, 25% PC (mostly games like this that are easy on my terrible computer haha). For console, I'm partial to Nintendo (Pokemon, LoZ, etc.) but also really enjoy some Playstation games (Skyrim, old school Spyro, Crash etc.).
4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book? I read all kinds of books. I don't think I could pick a favourite book, but I'm going to throw the Silverwing series out there since I loved it very much as a kid and still do.
5. Favorite movie? Can't really give one answer for this one either! I love documentaries, but I also love older Disney movies/quite a few '90s movies.
@RandomShmoe
Hehe. Omg yes. Can't wait for it. As fast as I get it I'm going to make myself a qunari. A cute female qunari. Then I'm going to bash in all the heads that I can and be as tank as Arishok where I stealth around as a rogue or a mage. xD

I started playing MtG pretty recently but I play black and green for my main deck. But I'm thinking of either trying to gather together to make a black/blue deck or a Black/red deck. Since it feels like blue/black would be the best "troll" deck with all the traps and tricks you can build up with that combo. While with the Black/red I'm thinking of maybe doing a vampire deck.
@RandomShmoe
Hehe. Omg yes. Can't wait for it. As fast as I get it I'm going to make myself a qunari. A cute female qunari. Then I'm going to bash in all the heads that I can and be as tank as Arishok where I stealth around as a rogue or a mage. xD

I started playing MtG pretty recently but I play black and green for my main deck. But I'm thinking of either trying to gather together to make a black/blue deck or a Black/red deck. Since it feels like blue/black would be the best "troll" deck with all the traps and tricks you can build up with that combo. While with the Black/red I'm thinking of maybe doing a vampire deck.
mFr8kns.png
@RandomShmoe

1. What Flight did you choose and why?

I was thinking about choosing Ice, but the description seemed a little too cold and distant for a softie like me. Then I looked at Wind, fell in love with its deity and the rest is history.

2. How did you find out about Flight Rising?

This one person I follow on tumblr ADORES this page, and they let all their followers know when it became open for registrations. Sadly I couldn't get their username, but I'm still grateful.

3. What kind of games do you play? (PC, Console, Board, Card, First-Person, RPG, etc)

I usually just play whatever strikes my fancy at the time, which most of the time tends to be RPGs that I never manage to finish...durr. Anyway, at the moment I happen to be fond of the strange combination of Tomodachi Life and Assassin's Creed...

4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book?

I'm a really picky reader, but the few times a book does strike my fancy I'm pretty much done with it in a flash. My favourite genre is probably well written comedy, but unsurprisingly for a member of Flight Rising I'm fond of fantasy, as well. My favourite book is probably The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and I'd love to read the Les Miserables book soon.

5. Favorite movie?

Tough one...am I allowed to let out my Disney geek and say their portrayal of the Hunchback of Notre Dame? That movie's the reason I wanted to read the book, and I still love both of them equally.
@RandomShmoe

I was thinking about choosing Ice, but the description seemed a little too cold and distant for a softie like me. Then I looked at Wind, fell in love with its deity and the rest is history.

This one person I follow on tumblr ADORES this page, and they let all their followers know when it became open for registrations. Sadly I couldn't get their username, but I'm still grateful.

3. What kind of games do you play? (PC, Console, Board, Card, First-Person, RPG, etc)

I usually just play whatever strikes my fancy at the time, which most of the time tends to be RPGs that I never manage to finish...durr. Anyway, at the moment I happen to be fond of the strange combination of Tomodachi Life and Assassin's Creed...

I'm a really picky reader, but the few times a book does strike my fancy I'm pretty much done with it in a flash. My favourite genre is probably well written comedy, but unsurprisingly for a member of Flight Rising I'm fond of fantasy, as well. My favourite book is probably The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and I'd love to read the Les Miserables book soon.

5. Favorite movie?

Tough one...am I allowed to let out my Disney geek and say their portrayal of the Hunchback of Notre Dame? That movie's the reason I wanted to read the book, and I still love both of them equally.
@sevesh skyrim is great, still haven't finished it tho, keep on getting distracted xD have you tried Arkham Horror at all? That's a fun board game :3

@reborn old school Spyro was the best. I liked how in Ripto's Rage, after you finish everything in the amusement park, save, then start a new game over that finished one you start off with the fireball breath.

@icymuffins if you want to look into it, the Cal Leandros series by Rob Thurman are good and I enjoy the Nightside series by Simon R. Green
@sevesh skyrim is great, still haven't finished it tho, keep on getting distracted xD have you tried Arkham Horror at all? That's a fun board game :3

@reborn old school Spyro was the best. I liked how in Ripto's Rage, after you finish everything in the amusement park, save, then start a new game over that finished one you start off with the fireball breath.

@icymuffins if you want to look into it, the Cal Leandros series by Rob Thurman are good and I enjoy the Nightside series by Simon R. Green
@RandomShmoe

I just joined today. :33

1. What Flight did you choose and why? I chose the Plague fight because the dragon that showed up for the Plague option looked so awesome. xD
2. How did you find out about Flight Rising? A friend told me about it.
3. What kind of games do you play?: I play games on my 3DS, like Pokemon and Animal Crossing.
4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book?: Non-fiction. My favorite book is probably The Giver.
5. Favorite movie? Big Hero 6. :3
@RandomShmoe

I just joined today. :33

1. What Flight did you choose and why? I chose the Plague fight because the dragon that showed up for the Plague option looked so awesome. xD
2. How did you find out about Flight Rising? A friend told me about it.
3. What kind of games do you play?: I play games on my 3DS, like Pokemon and Animal Crossing.
4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book?: Non-fiction. My favorite book is probably The Giver.
5. Favorite movie? Big Hero 6. :3
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ zxVYo5d.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
@RandomShmoe no I haven't, I've heard many good things on it though. I sadly haven't had many groups irl to play board games with.
@RandomShmoe no I haven't, I've heard many good things on it though. I sadly haven't had many groups irl to play board games with.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
@thealphakrab Yes! Big Hero 6 was a great movie :)

@sevesh yeah, I have that problem too at times
@thealphakrab Yes! Big Hero 6 was a great movie :)

@sevesh yeah, I have that problem too at times
@RandomShmoe
Hello!Im a new member of FR.My sister [starqueen] told me about it and I started playing on her account.I fell in love with wind when I was looking on the world maps.I like board games,and vidio games.My fav movie is Intersteller.I like fanasy books but I cant pick a favorite.
@RandomShmoe
Hello!Im a new member of FR.My sister [starqueen] told me about it and I started playing on her account.I fell in love with wind when I was looking on the world maps.I like board games,and vidio games.My fav movie is Intersteller.I like fanasy books but I cant pick a favorite.
MRMeAKr.png
@RandomShmoe I'd like to join this raffle :)

I choose Wind, the description fits what I would love to do with my life. Just going from place to place meeting new people and making a life there until I wanted another adventure.
A close friend of mine just sent me a link today to try it out, lol.
MTG, DnD, I larp in Heroic, I like most fantasy video games, Diablo 3 was the most recent that I played.
Mostly fantasy but I read just about everything. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice, but atm my favorite authors are Brandon Sanderson and Jim Butcher (the Dresden Files)
5. Favorite movie?
A tie between Labyrinth and The Princess Bride.
@RandomShmoe I'd like to join this raffle :)

I choose Wind, the description fits what I would love to do with my life. Just going from place to place meeting new people and making a life there until I wanted another adventure.
A close friend of mine just sent me a link today to try it out, lol.
MTG, DnD, I larp in Heroic, I like most fantasy video games, Diablo 3 was the most recent that I played.
Mostly fantasy but I read just about everything. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice, but atm my favorite authors are Brandon Sanderson and Jim Butcher (the Dresden Files)
5. Favorite movie?
A tie between Labyrinth and The Princess Bride.
1hvzq.png
@RandomShmoe I joined today :D
1. What Flight did you choose and why? I don't know :3

2. How did you find out about Flight Rising? My friend told me about FR

3.What kind of games do you play? I play board game, SIM game, and other kinds of game I think are fun :)

4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book? I like fiction books and my favorite book is warrior cat series :3

Favorite movie? My favorite movie is Wall E
@RandomShmoe I joined today :D
1. What Flight did you choose and why? I don't know :3

2. How did you find out about Flight Rising? My friend told me about FR

3.What kind of games do you play? I play board game, SIM game, and other kinds of game I think are fun :)

4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book? I like fiction books and my favorite book is warrior cat series :3

Favorite movie? My favorite movie is Wall E