Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle-(closed) all finished
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
All done!
Welcome Newbies!!

Here is another newbie raffle for all of you that just joined us in this new registration window (Nov. 17-18). If my registration window was any indication how this site welcomes us new members: Get ready for ALL the raffles!

First I'd like to thank and for donating to this raffle.

All those who signed up for the Nov. 17-18th window gets a free raffle ticket. If you are a fellow Plagueling, you get an extra one!

Rules:
1. Be nice, No Drama
2. You must ping me (put a @ in front of my name) for your ticket
3. If you misbehave I have every right to take you off the list
4. I have the right to change the rules (not that there is many to change)
5. If you change your username, tell me so i can keep the list updated. Failure to do so gives me every right to skip over your name if drawn
6. Not really a rule, but a request: If you want to exalt a Unnamed Dragons, /Please/ name them first

As of right now this Raffle will go on till Nov. 24th. Winners will be drawn (in batches) on the 25th and chosen with a Random Number Generator. If the date changes I will Ping everyone to let them know.

Any questions? Ping me or send me a Message and I shall try to answer. :)

I am on everyday at random times, so if I don't respond right away, don't worry. I will see your ping

Keep an eye out for more Prizes!

Gasp! Extra Tickets?
Get an extra ticket for each question answered!! :D

1. What Flight did you choose and why?
2. How did you find out about Flight Rising?
3. What kind of games do you play? (PC, Console, Board, Card, First-Person, RPG, etc)
4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book?
5. Favorite movie?
All done!
Welcome Newbies!!

Here is another newbie raffle for all of you that just joined us in this new registration window (Nov. 17-18). If my registration window was any indication how this site welcomes us new members: Get ready for ALL the raffles!

First I'd like to thank and for donating to this raffle.

All those who signed up for the Nov. 17-18th window gets a free raffle ticket. If you are a fellow Plagueling, you get an extra one!

Rules:
1. Be nice, No Drama
2. You must ping me (put a @ in front of my name) for your ticket
3. If you misbehave I have every right to take you off the list
4. I have the right to change the rules (not that there is many to change)
5. If you change your username, tell me so i can keep the list updated. Failure to do so gives me every right to skip over your name if drawn
6. Not really a rule, but a request: If you want to exalt a Unnamed Dragons, /Please/ name them first

As of right now this Raffle will go on till Nov. 24th. Winners will be drawn (in batches) on the 25th and chosen with a Random Number Generator. If the date changes I will Ping everyone to let them know.

Any questions? Ping me or send me a Message and I shall try to answer. :)

I am on everyday at random times, so if I don't respond right away, don't worry. I will see your ping

Keep an eye out for more Prizes!

Gasp! Extra Tickets?
Get an extra ticket for each question answered!! :D

1. What Flight did you choose and why?
2. How did you find out about Flight Rising?
3. What kind of games do you play? (PC, Console, Board, Card, First-Person, RPG, etc)
4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book?
5. Favorite movie?
Ping List:
@Dragonater, @plagueling, @Marisa, @lapp, @alienbob21, @QueenJaws, @Arkticfox, @LadyJekyll, @bluetint, @MissRaven, @KyrenRose, @Philli, @untamed, @Kingbooby, @Competitor, @Dragonpinata, @ErraticEcho, @Walle, @fenrizz, @13anana, @Liquoricequeen, @Sevesh, @Reborn, @IcyMuffins, @thealphakrab, @Cloudrunner135, @selenora, @Kitsuneyokai, @Bahearts, @EpicShadow0427, @wowfish, @VixxehKuns, @Adrianne, @Shaleene, @Jerelin, @gyulri, @AgariSpider, @clobeast, @darkfeather, @kotoyokai, @intercessor, @bradburyking, @failey, @slatmes, @kandrakars, @wretchedrabbit, @xrevelationx, @asteriskmos, @Vipor, @Asurai, @mistymay, @OhMyBunny, @Shaido. @limsyong, @Atraicia, @BloodyNightmare, @Bafa59, @SleepyMatsu, @Reddsmum, @Harrlequiin, @Adralie, @tefphoenix, @Mystrel, @Esdese, @Fandi, @luala, @Hevoyic, @HatterHades, @derkhardpex, @alieangeles, @FloatinginSpace, @sarahjet, @HolliKyo, @Chasiva, @twylightchaos, @FloatinginSpace, @Ironic, @olopi, @soulsnatcher11, @lacrimosa, @kolima, @timeblossom, @senoshi, @timelady, @rentacles, @tigger41, @welcomestars, @sonne, @viragorider, @bookworm, @tadewi, @tengle, @redpunch, @pyroxy, @shinehollow, @iamgh0st, @selinea, @mmelibertine, @applenouns, @snowyfox, @dragondream, @senchadrake, @elementpaws, @xif, @poppylilly, @jessaboo, @keiness, @iheartsenpai, @monchii, @peperoniebabie, @toostupidtocare, @tyrianrogue, @nagee, @pandy91, @britneyrox, @rubaiyate, @raxicor, @wytch
Ping List:
@Dragonater, @plagueling, @Marisa, @lapp, @alienbob21, @QueenJaws, @Arkticfox, @LadyJekyll, @bluetint, @MissRaven, @KyrenRose, @Philli, @untamed, @Kingbooby, @Competitor, @Dragonpinata, @ErraticEcho, @Walle, @fenrizz, @13anana, @Liquoricequeen, @Sevesh, @Reborn, @IcyMuffins, @thealphakrab, @Cloudrunner135, @selenora, @Kitsuneyokai, @Bahearts, @EpicShadow0427, @wowfish, @VixxehKuns, @Adrianne, @Shaleene, @Jerelin, @gyulri, @AgariSpider, @clobeast, @darkfeather, @kotoyokai, @intercessor, @bradburyking, @failey, @slatmes, @kandrakars, @wretchedrabbit, @xrevelationx, @asteriskmos, @Vipor, @Asurai, @mistymay, @OhMyBunny, @Shaido. @limsyong, @Atraicia, @BloodyNightmare, @Bafa59, @SleepyMatsu, @Reddsmum, @Harrlequiin, @Adralie, @tefphoenix, @Mystrel, @Esdese, @Fandi, @luala, @Hevoyic, @HatterHades, @derkhardpex, @alieangeles, @FloatinginSpace, @sarahjet, @HolliKyo, @Chasiva, @twylightchaos, @FloatinginSpace, @Ironic, @olopi, @soulsnatcher11, @lacrimosa, @kolima, @timeblossom, @senoshi, @timelady, @rentacles, @tigger41, @welcomestars, @sonne, @viragorider, @bookworm, @tadewi, @tengle, @redpunch, @pyroxy, @shinehollow, @iamgh0st, @selinea, @mmelibertine, @applenouns, @snowyfox, @dragondream, @senchadrake, @elementpaws, @xif, @poppylilly, @jessaboo, @keiness, @iheartsenpai, @monchii, @peperoniebabie, @toostupidtocare, @tyrianrogue, @nagee, @pandy91, @britneyrox, @rubaiyate, @raxicor, @wytch
Winners:
Batch 1: Batch 2:
1)@timelady 1) @marisa
2) @Jerelin 2) @vipor
3) @OhMyBunny 3) @wowfish
4) @mistymay 4) @floatinginspace
5) @tigger41 5) @Arkticfox
6) @wytch 6) @plagueling
7) @Shaleene 7) @13anana 8) @asurai
Winners:
Batch 1: Batch 2:
1)@timelady 1) @marisa
2) @Jerelin 2) @vipor
3) @OhMyBunny 3) @wowfish
4) @mistymay 4) @floatinginspace
5) @tigger41 5) @Arkticfox
6) @wytch 6) @plagueling
7) @Shaleene 7) @13anana 8) @asurai
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7228093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72281/7228093_350.png[/img] [/url] Let the games begin! :D

7228093_350.png

Let the games begin! :D
@RandomShmoe Hey omg this is so awesome!!!
I think dragon number 24 is so cute :3 Oh and I am in Plague in case that that matters in anyway! THanks :D
@RandomShmoe Hey omg this is so awesome!!!
I think dragon number 24 is so cute :3 Oh and I am in Plague in case that that matters in anyway! THanks :D
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@dragonater That he is :) And being in Plague gives you an extra ticket. So that's two for you! *hinthint* there are questions that you can answer for extra tickets ;) *hinthint*
@dragonater That he is :) And being in Plague gives you an extra ticket. So that's two for you! *hinthint* there are questions that you can answer for extra tickets ;) *hinthint*
@RandomShmoe is it possible if I win that I could get something besides a dragon? I don't want a dragon, as im doing a nuzlocke right off the bat, but the other stuff would be great :p

1. I chose plague because I really like the lore behind it!
2. I found out about fr through a friend of mine :)
3. I mostly play the Nintendo ds
4. I read fantasy stuff :o i think harry potter would be my favorite
5. Lion King is my all time favorite movie
@RandomShmoe is it possible if I win that I could get something besides a dragon? I don't want a dragon, as im doing a nuzlocke right off the bat, but the other stuff would be great :p

1. I chose plague because I really like the lore behind it!
2. I found out about fr through a friend of mine :)
3. I mostly play the Nintendo ds
4. I read fantasy stuff :o i think harry potter would be my favorite
5. Lion King is my all time favorite movie
@plagueling the second post has stuff besides dragons. If you win and all that is gone, I'm sure I can scrounge something else up for you ;)

And that is 7 tickets for you c: good luck!
@plagueling the second post has stuff besides dragons. If you win and all that is gone, I'm sure I can scrounge something else up for you ;)

And that is 7 tickets for you c: good luck!
@Aztec
All of these dragons are too pretty for me.

1: I'm in Shadow, because purple is awesome and I really like the idea of a bunch of pied-piper tricksters running around.
2: Friends of friends, and just generally friends who have been yelling at me to join.
3: I play PC and Console games, but I'm also one for any sort of board game!
4: High fantasy and drama. You can go endless with that combination. And Lord Of The Rings!
5: I have no idea, uh...Repo! The Genetic Opera?
@Aztec
All of these dragons are too pretty for me.

1: I'm in Shadow, because purple is awesome and I really like the idea of a bunch of pied-piper tricksters running around.
2: Friends of friends, and just generally friends who have been yelling at me to join.
3: I play PC and Console games, but I'm also one for any sort of board game!
4: High fantasy and drama. You can go endless with that combination. And Lord Of The Rings!
5: I have no idea, uh...Repo! The Genetic Opera?
Why did the tomato blush?
Because it saw the salad dressing.
@RandomShmoe
Hi, I just joined FR today, may I enter the raffle too? All the dragons you showed are so amazing! Hope someday I can have the dragons like you:)

1. I'm in Fire because of that adorable orange eye. There are few other reasons but most major reason would be because of that. I think the orange looks good on every color, isn't it? :)
2. I found out on the internet community that I often go. There was a thread about FR, and I was fascinated by the dragons on it.
3. I usually enjoy PC games, especially the survival games. Don't starve is one of my favorite.
4. I love fantasy. High and low does not matter! But still my favoire is the Silmarillion :D
5. Black swan, maybe? I love the role the Natalie Portman acted, I love the music used in it, and the lighting, scenario...everything was perfect!
@RandomShmoe
Hi, I just joined FR today, may I enter the raffle too? All the dragons you showed are so amazing! Hope someday I can have the dragons like you:)

1. I'm in Fire because of that adorable orange eye. There are few other reasons but most major reason would be because of that. I think the orange looks good on every color, isn't it? :)
2. I found out on the internet community that I often go. There was a thread about FR, and I was fascinated by the dragons on it.
3. I usually enjoy PC games, especially the survival games. Don't starve is one of my favorite.
4. I love fantasy. High and low does not matter! But still my favoire is the Silmarillion :D
5. Black swan, maybe? I love the role the Natalie Portman acted, I love the music used in it, and the lighting, scenario...everything was perfect!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30