Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle-(closed) all finished
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@RandomShmoe
1. What Flight did you choose and why? I chose Arcane because I really liked the description of the dragons. And then it gave my dragons pink eyes and it was like. Oh.
2. How did you find out about Flight Rising? my FRIEND IN REAL LIFE LOVES DRAGONS AND THEY PLAY THIS GAME i'm pretty sure that they're actually a dragon
3. What kind of games do you play? (PC, Console, Board, Card, First-Person, RPG, etc): PC, Board, Card, Roleplay games like D&D.
4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book? ...oh.. i really like teen fiction, action, mystery?? my favorite book is probably divergent? maybe tfios, maybe paper towns :0/
5. Favorite movie? divergent! ... or tfios...
@RandomShmoe
1. What Flight did you choose and why? I chose Arcane because I really liked the description of the dragons. And then it gave my dragons pink eyes and it was like. Oh.
2. How did you find out about Flight Rising? my FRIEND IN REAL LIFE LOVES DRAGONS AND THEY PLAY THIS GAME i'm pretty sure that they're actually a dragon
3. What kind of games do you play? (PC, Console, Board, Card, First-Person, RPG, etc): PC, Board, Card, Roleplay games like D&D.
4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book? ...oh.. i really like teen fiction, action, mystery?? my favorite book is probably divergent? maybe tfios, maybe paper towns :0/
5. Favorite movie? divergent! ... or tfios...
holli, she/her
@RandomShmoe I'm a newb

1. What Flight did you choose and why? Light because my good friend is also Light
2. How did you find out about Flight Rising? @hocus
3. What kind of games do you play? (PC, Console, Board, Card, First-Person, RPG, etc) Action console game
4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book? Horror or SciFi
5. Favorite movie? There are So many... The Devil's Rejects.
@RandomShmoe I'm a newb

1. What Flight did you choose and why? Light because my good friend is also Light
2. How did you find out about Flight Rising? @hocus
3. What kind of games do you play? (PC, Console, Board, Card, First-Person, RPG, etc) Action console game
4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book? Horror or SciFi
5. Favorite movie? There are So many... The Devil's Rejects.
@RandomShmoe - Hi! May I enter? c:

1. I chose the Wind Flight, mostly because I read in one of the guides that it's an awesome flight for the more artsy members. Also because I like green and the way the nest looks. 8D;
2. I have several friends on deviantart who play and I figured it'd be nice to play with them... at first. The more I learned about the game, the more I really really wanted to sign up for my own enjoyment.
3. Honestly, I really only play Kingdom Hearts games and cheap games for the 3DS. My current 3DS love is Animal Crossing New Leaf.
4. My favorite book is probably The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle. I don't read as much as I used to, but I still enjoy well thought out fantasy novel (Mr. Beagle has some fantastically written works), or oddly enough, children's books. I really enjoy the Disney Fairies series of books as well. c:
5. Oh gosh, I have so many. x_x
My favorite Miyazaki movie (because those are a class all their own) is Princess Mononoke, closely followed by Whisper of the Heart, and my favorite animated film is probably The Secret of Kells (which, if you haven't seen it, you totally should because it's AMAZING). For science fiction, I really enjoyed Pitch Black but my true love has been Pacific Rim since it came out (I saw it 3 times in theaters). I think that's it? I'm sure there's more, but this is long enough. XD
@RandomShmoe - Hi! May I enter? c:

1. I chose the Wind Flight, mostly because I read in one of the guides that it's an awesome flight for the more artsy members. Also because I like green and the way the nest looks. 8D;
2. I have several friends on deviantart who play and I figured it'd be nice to play with them... at first. The more I learned about the game, the more I really really wanted to sign up for my own enjoyment.
3. Honestly, I really only play Kingdom Hearts games and cheap games for the 3DS. My current 3DS love is Animal Crossing New Leaf.
4. My favorite book is probably The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle. I don't read as much as I used to, but I still enjoy well thought out fantasy novel (Mr. Beagle has some fantastically written works), or oddly enough, children's books. I really enjoy the Disney Fairies series of books as well. c:
5. Oh gosh, I have so many. x_x
My favorite Miyazaki movie (because those are a class all their own) is Princess Mononoke, closely followed by Whisper of the Heart, and my favorite animated film is probably The Secret of Kells (which, if you haven't seen it, you totally should because it's AMAZING). For science fiction, I really enjoyed Pitch Black but my true love has been Pacific Rim since it came out (I saw it 3 times in theaters). I think that's it? I'm sure there's more, but this is long enough. XD
KVbkgOZ.png
"We are our own dragons and our own heroes. We must rescue ourselves from ourselves."
—Peter S. Beagle
@RandomShmoe
Hi, I just joined today!
1. I chose Shadow because I liked the description
2. My friend introduced me
3. I love playing MMO and RPG
4. Favorite genre is sci-fi but favorite book is Silence of the Lambs
5. Star Trek
@RandomShmoe
Hi, I just joined today!
1. I chose Shadow because I liked the description
2. My friend introduced me
3. I love playing MMO and RPG
4. Favorite genre is sci-fi but favorite book is Silence of the Lambs
5. Star Trek
1AF2Sy5.png
Ahh thank you for the chance, @RandomShmoe !!

1. Arcane! I have a huge interest in all things magic and occult!
2. I've seen it everywhere! DeviantArt, Furaffinity etc
3. PC mainly! RPGs are my fav. I also play paper tabletop games with friends every weekend!
4. Anything remotely magical. Favourites: Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman and The Redemption of Althalus - David Eddings
5. The Chronicles of Riddick
Ahh thank you for the chance, @RandomShmoe !!

1. Arcane! I have a huge interest in all things magic and occult!
2. I've seen it everywhere! DeviantArt, Furaffinity etc
3. PC mainly! RPGs are my fav. I also play paper tabletop games with friends every weekend!
4. Anything remotely magical. Favourites: Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman and The Redemption of Althalus - David Eddings
5. The Chronicles of Riddick
@RandomShmoe
Awesome! Everyone on the forums has been so friendly so far. I'd like to join the raffle, let's see if I can answer these questions...

1. I chose Arcane flight! I liked the fact that the people were described as dreamers. Also the eye color is really pretty.

2. My roommate told me about the site earlier this month. She said she had no idea when the registration would open again, but a week later they announced this registration date.

3. I mostly stick to handheld Nintendo games. Sometimes I warm up the old PS2 or the Gamecube.

4. I'll read pretty much anything. Right now I'm chewing through all of the Hitchhiker's Guide books.

5. Right now my favorite movie is Mulan.
@RandomShmoe
Awesome! Everyone on the forums has been so friendly so far. I'd like to join the raffle, let's see if I can answer these questions...

1. I chose Arcane flight! I liked the fact that the people were described as dreamers. Also the eye color is really pretty.

2. My roommate told me about the site earlier this month. She said she had no idea when the registration would open again, but a week later they announced this registration date.

3. I mostly stick to handheld Nintendo games. Sometimes I warm up the old PS2 or the Gamecube.

4. I'll read pretty much anything. Right now I'm chewing through all of the Hitchhiker's Guide books.

5. Right now my favorite movie is Mulan.
@RandomShmoe

1. What Flight did you choose and why? I'm a Shadow Flightling, because the eye color interested me!
2. How did you find out about Flight Rising? My friends told me about it
3. What kind of games do you play? I play a lot of DS and RPG games.
4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book? Fantasy! My favorite book is the Song of the Lioness (it's super good if you're into medieval fantasy)
5. Favorite movie? Secondhand Lions
@RandomShmoe

1. What Flight did you choose and why? I'm a Shadow Flightling, because the eye color interested me!
2. How did you find out about Flight Rising? My friends told me about it
3. What kind of games do you play? I play a lot of DS and RPG games.
4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book? Fantasy! My favorite book is the Song of the Lioness (it's super good if you're into medieval fantasy)
5. Favorite movie? Secondhand Lions
cPW6H3E.png
Hey I just signed up today so free ticket :P?

1. What Flight did you choose and why?

I like exploring and curiosity gets the best of me

2. How did you find out about Flight Rising?

people talking about it for art payment XD

3. What kind of games do you play? (PC, Console, Board, Card, First-Person, RPG, etc)

Console, table top ,card games ,pc ,and luck games

4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book?

Fantasy ,Tigers curse

5. Favorite movie?

Guardians of Ga'hoole
Hey I just signed up today so free ticket :P?

I like exploring and curiosity gets the best of me

people talking about it for art payment XD

3. What kind of games do you play? (PC, Console, Board, Card, First-Person, RPG, etc)

Console, table top ,card games ,pc ,and luck games

Fantasy ,Tigers curse

5. Favorite movie?

Guardians of Ga'hoole
@RandomShmoe This is so great! Let's see~

Fire! I've always looooved fire. Even when I was a little kid I always asked my dad to pleeease light a campfire?? whenever possible.

Some friends of mine play it!

I loooove Pokemon, haha - so probably Console?

Right now, that's A Song of Ice and Fire. Generally, fantasy is great!

5. Favorite movie?
Serenity, based on the TV show "Firefly" uwu
@RandomShmoe This is so great! Let's see~

Fire! I've always looooved fire. Even when I was a little kid I always asked my dad to pleeease light a campfire?? whenever possible.

Some friends of mine play it!

I loooove Pokemon, haha - so probably Console?

Right now, that's A Song of Ice and Fire. Generally, fantasy is great!

5. Favorite movie?
Serenity, based on the TV show "Firefly" uwu
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
o.o I leave to take a nap and come back to this xD

@Marisa
you pinged the wrong person: almost missed you there xD and, woot! someone else who've seen Repo!
@lapp
Silmarillion? Huh, never heard of it. I shall have to check it out :3
@HolliKyo
I'm sorry. This is just for those signing up this reg window (Nov. 17-18)
@alienbob21
I shall have to look into this Devil's Rejects :3
@QueenJaws
Woot! Kingdom Hearts! I love those games ^_^ and Animal Crossing is a good waster of time, lol
@Arkticfox
Star Trek is always a fun movie :)
@LadyJekyll
I shall look into Redemption of Althalus as I already have Neverwere...somewhere ^^;
@BlueTint
Hitchhiker is awesome. I'm reading through them as well.
@MissRaven
I will look into the book and give it a go c:
@KyrenRose
You forgot to ping me, and I almost missed you there ^^; I shall look into Tiger's Curse :3
@Philli
Pokemon is the best, and I will look into the book

And it slowly becomes apparent, why I ask questions: Allll the book recs xD
o.o I leave to take a nap and come back to this xD

@Marisa
you pinged the wrong person: almost missed you there xD and, woot! someone else who've seen Repo!
@lapp
Silmarillion? Huh, never heard of it. I shall have to check it out :3
@HolliKyo
I'm sorry. This is just for those signing up this reg window (Nov. 17-18)
@alienbob21
I shall have to look into this Devil's Rejects :3
@QueenJaws
Woot! Kingdom Hearts! I love those games ^_^ and Animal Crossing is a good waster of time, lol
@Arkticfox
Star Trek is always a fun movie :)
@LadyJekyll
I shall look into Redemption of Althalus as I already have Neverwere...somewhere ^^;
@BlueTint
Hitchhiker is awesome. I'm reading through them as well.
@MissRaven
I will look into the book and give it a go c:
@KyrenRose
You forgot to ping me, and I almost missed you there ^^; I shall look into Tiger's Curse :3
@Philli
Pokemon is the best, and I will look into the book

And it slowly becomes apparent, why I ask questions: Allll the book recs xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30