Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle-(closed) all finished
@randomshmoe

Thanks!

1. Dragon #26 (#7901005)
2. Dragon #20 ( #7368457)
3. Dragon #19 ( #7494983 )
4. Dragon #23 (7134145 )
5. Dragon #27 ( #7901007)
@randomshmoe

Thanks!

1. Dragon #26 (#7901005)
2. Dragon #20 ( #7368457)
3. Dragon #19 ( #7494983 )
4. Dragon #23 (7134145 )
5. Dragon #27 ( #7901007)
@Dragonater, @plagueling, @Marisa, @lapp, @alienbob21, @QueenJaws, @Arkticfox, @LadyJekyll, @bluetint, @MissRaven, @KyrenRose, @Philli, @untamed, @Kingbooby, @Competitor, @Dragonpinata, @ErraticEcho, @Walle, @fenrizz, @13anana, @Liquoricequeen, @Sevesh, @Reborn, @IcyMuffins, @thealphakrab, @Cloudrunner135, @selenora, @Kitsuneyokai, @Bahearts, @EpicShadow0427, @wowfish, @VixxehKuns, @Adrianne, @Shaleene, @gyulri, @AgariSpider, @clobeast, @darkfeather, @kotoyokai, @intercessor, @bradburyking, @failey, @slatmes, @kandrakars, @wretchedrabbit, @xrevelationx, @asteriskmos, @Vipor, @Asurai, @Shaido. @limsyong, @Atraicia, @BloodyNightmare, @Bafa59, @SleepyMatsu, @Reddsmum, @Harrlequiin, @Adralie, @tefphoenix, @Mystrel, @Esdese, @Fandi, @luala, @Hevoyic, @HatterHades, @derkhardpex, @alieangeles, @FloatinginSpace, @sarahjet, @HolliKyo, @Chasiva, @twylightchaos @Ironic, @olopi, @soulsnatcher11, @lacrimosa, @kolima, @timeblossom, @senoshi, @rentacles, @welcomestars, @sonne, @viragorider, @bookworm, @tadewi, @tengle, @redpunch, @pyroxy, @shinehollow, @iamgh0st, @selinea, @mmelibertine, @applenouns, @snowyfox, @dragondream, @senchadrake, @elementpaws, @xif, @poppylilly, @jessaboo, @keiness, @iheartsenpai, @monchii, @peperoniebabie, @toostupidtocare, @tyrianrogue, @nagee, @pandy91, @britneyrox, @rubaiyate, @raxicor

I'm going to ping everyone that is left before each drawing. If you do /not/ want to be pinged each time. Let me know and I will take you off the list. Don't worry. If you win, you will still get pinged :3
@Dragonater, @plagueling, @Marisa, @lapp, @alienbob21, @QueenJaws, @Arkticfox, @LadyJekyll, @bluetint, @MissRaven, @KyrenRose, @Philli, @untamed, @Kingbooby, @Competitor, @Dragonpinata, @ErraticEcho, @Walle, @fenrizz, @13anana, @Liquoricequeen, @Sevesh, @Reborn, @IcyMuffins, @thealphakrab, @Cloudrunner135, @selenora, @Kitsuneyokai, @Bahearts, @EpicShadow0427, @wowfish, @VixxehKuns, @Adrianne, @Shaleene, @gyulri, @AgariSpider, @clobeast, @darkfeather, @kotoyokai, @intercessor, @bradburyking, @failey, @slatmes, @kandrakars, @wretchedrabbit, @xrevelationx, @asteriskmos, @Vipor, @Asurai, @Shaido. @limsyong, @Atraicia, @BloodyNightmare, @Bafa59, @SleepyMatsu, @Reddsmum, @Harrlequiin, @Adralie, @tefphoenix, @Mystrel, @Esdese, @Fandi, @luala, @Hevoyic, @HatterHades, @derkhardpex, @alieangeles, @FloatinginSpace, @sarahjet, @HolliKyo, @Chasiva, @twylightchaos @Ironic, @olopi, @soulsnatcher11, @lacrimosa, @kolima, @timeblossom, @senoshi, @rentacles, @welcomestars, @sonne, @viragorider, @bookworm, @tadewi, @tengle, @redpunch, @pyroxy, @shinehollow, @iamgh0st, @selinea, @mmelibertine, @applenouns, @snowyfox, @dragondream, @senchadrake, @elementpaws, @xif, @poppylilly, @jessaboo, @keiness, @iheartsenpai, @monchii, @peperoniebabie, @toostupidtocare, @tyrianrogue, @nagee, @pandy91, @britneyrox, @rubaiyate, @raxicor

I'm going to ping everyone that is left before each drawing. If you do /not/ want to be pinged each time. Let me know and I will take you off the list. Don't worry. If you win, you will still get pinged :3
Batch 2: 8 winners this round due to not hearing from someone in the first batch
1) @marisa
2) @vipor
3) @wowfish
4) @floatinginspace
5) @Arkticfox
6) @plagueling
7) @13anana
8) @asurai

congrats!
Batch 2: 8 winners this round due to not hearing from someone in the first batch
1) @marisa
2) @vipor
3) @wowfish
4) @floatinginspace
5) @Arkticfox
6) @plagueling
7) @13anana
8) @asurai

congrats!
Congrats, guys!
Congrats, guys!
Oh, my goodness! =O This is the first tim'e I've won any raffle, well... Ever! =O

Though, whew. Being #8 on the list...

@RandomShmoe - If I understand the rules correctly, I am to now list 8 options right?

If so...

(This list is in no particular order)

1. Dragon #27
2. Dragon #10
3. Buried Treasures
4. Flying On Sapphire Wings (Am I to just choose one from there, or is it a bundle? If so then I choose the feathered wings)
5. Dragon #29
6. Dragon #30
7. Dragon #32
8. Dragon #33

Hopefully I did that right!

Congratulations to all the other winners~!
Oh, my goodness! =O This is the first tim'e I've won any raffle, well... Ever! =O

Though, whew. Being #8 on the list...

@RandomShmoe - If I understand the rules correctly, I am to now list 8 options right?

If so...

(This list is in no particular order)

1. Dragon #27
2. Dragon #10
3. Buried Treasures
4. Flying On Sapphire Wings (Am I to just choose one from there, or is it a bundle? If so then I choose the feathered wings)
5. Dragon #29
6. Dragon #30
7. Dragon #32
8. Dragon #33

Hopefully I did that right!

Congratulations to all the other winners~!
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@asurai yeap, it's basically the order you want things. It's for incase someone ahead of you picks your prize you would like. So, if someone picks 27, when I get to you I would then send you 10. This way I don't have to try and contact people to get them to pick a different prize and hold up the whole shebang ^^

So, if with that said, if you actually do care about the order: prolly edit your list xD if not, then we are good :3

Also, the Flying On Sapphire Wings is a bundle, so you would get all three items c:
@asurai yeap, it's basically the order you want things. It's for incase someone ahead of you picks your prize you would like. So, if someone picks 27, when I get to you I would then send you 10. This way I don't have to try and contact people to get them to pick a different prize and hold up the whole shebang ^^

So, if with that said, if you actually do care about the order: prolly edit your list xD if not, then we are good :3

Also, the Flying On Sapphire Wings is a bundle, so you would get all three items c:
@RandomShmoe

wow, thank you so much!!

ummm my list is
1. Flying on Sapphire Wings
2. Dragon 19
3. Owl Never Forget You

thanks again!
@RandomShmoe

wow, thank you so much!!

ummm my list is
1. Flying on Sapphire Wings
2. Dragon 19
3. Owl Never Forget You

thanks again!
@RandomShmoe wow im in the second batch!

1. Make like a Dryad and Leaf
2. Buried Treasure
3. Bucket o Fish
4. First Lair Expansion
5. Flying on Sapphire Wings
6. Battle Battle Battle - any three stones
@RandomShmoe wow im in the second batch!

1. Make like a Dryad and Leaf
2. Buried Treasure
3. Bucket o Fish
4. First Lair Expansion
5. Flying on Sapphire Wings
6. Battle Battle Battle - any three stones
@RandomShmoe
Thank you, I'm 5
1. 9
2. 10
3. 27
4. Lair Expansion 2