Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed! Thank you for joining!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@SenchaDrake

Nope. :) You may comment and still get tickets without buying.
@SenchaDrake

Nope. :) You may comment and still get tickets without buying.
aro_wolvenflame77_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fzrdr.gif
@Wolvenflame77 then, regarding Drak's breed, he is attractive as literally everything, which is impressive. He doesn't have a bio so I can't say what fits his personality, but the ones i think improve his look are Tundra, where he looks like he is made of solidified light, Skydancer, where he looks very statuesque and regal, and Snapper, which surprised me because I like very few male Snappers, but he looks like a gold nugget or a rough gem that way.
@Wolvenflame77 then, regarding Drak's breed, he is attractive as literally everything, which is impressive. He doesn't have a bio so I can't say what fits his personality, but the ones i think improve his look are Tundra, where he looks like he is made of solidified light, Skydancer, where he looks very statuesque and regal, and Snapper, which surprised me because I like very few male Snappers, but he looks like a gold nugget or a rough gem that way.
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Wolvenflame77
I saw that you were offering 10 tickets to those who joined today (idk if you were talking about today the 16th or the day you made the post) but if I fit the qualifications of 'new' I would really appriciate the ten free tickets!
@Wolvenflame77
I saw that you were offering 10 tickets to those who joined today (idk if you were talking about today the 16th or the day you made the post) but if I fit the qualifications of 'new' I would really appriciate the ten free tickets!
@SenchaDrake

I'll need to look into the snapper. Regarding personality? He's model a mute and speaks with and gestures and his crests. He's quite kind and genuine, and likes to help heal others. :) I just need to redo his bio lol. I had it up, but needed to fix it.

@Sprache
Back the it was for the Nov players. Its now for December players. :) youll get tickets. ^^
@SenchaDrake

I'll need to look into the snapper. Regarding personality? He's model a mute and speaks with and gestures and his crests. He's quite kind and genuine, and likes to help heal others. :) I just need to redo his bio lol. I had it up, but needed to fix it.

@Sprache
Back the it was for the Nov players. Its now for December players. :) youll get tickets. ^^
@Wolvenflame77
Thanks so much! ^^
@Wolvenflame77
Thanks so much! ^^
Everything has been updated! Get tickets while you can!
Everything has been updated! Get tickets while you can!
@AceofSpades
Hello, I'm new! I didnmt register today but I registered on the 15th so does still count? I hope so! I would like to enter the raffle, please :3
@AceofSpades
Hello, I'm new! I didnmt register today but I registered on the 15th so does still count? I hope so! I would like to enter the raffle, please :3
Bump
Bump
@sailoverstars

Hello! I'm the on holding the raffle. XD Ace is a participant as well. However! I'd glad to add you to the list!
@sailoverstars

Hello! I'm the on holding the raffle. XD Ace is a participant as well. However! I'd glad to add you to the list!
@Wolvenflame77 Whoops, sorry! Thanks for adding me in despite my blunder ^~^
@Wolvenflame77 Whoops, sorry! Thanks for adding me in despite my blunder ^~^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12