Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed! Thank you for joining!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Bump
Bump
aro_wolvenflame77_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fzrdr.gif
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@AceofSpades
@ZenithDragon
@Petalsong
@varaeya
@Hevoyic
@CartelSaide
@IlithyiaRhea
@Melanonin

Alura and Drak have been fully gened! I'm terribly sorry this is coming late, as RL prevented me fr mgetting on. Family time with pops. :) Anyway! No other dragons were gened, unfortunately, s the only nesting option will be Alura and Drak. I'll leave this open another five days, just to see if there is anymore interest in Facet babies.

Tickets will then be drawn, and this will determine the order of who gets to pick first! You may pass on your turn if you don't see what you like, but please, keep in mind, this means a longer wait list for the rest! Therefore, I will only permit 2 pass tickets, so to speak, so choose wisely!

Get the rest of your tickets while you can, and invite other people to join for the last five days! :D
@AceofSpades
@ZenithDragon
@Petalsong
@varaeya
@Hevoyic
@CartelSaide
@IlithyiaRhea
@Melanonin

Alura and Drak have been fully gened! I'm terribly sorry this is coming late, as RL prevented me fr mgetting on. Family time with pops. :) Anyway! No other dragons were gened, unfortunately, s the only nesting option will be Alura and Drak. I'll leave this open another five days, just to see if there is anymore interest in Facet babies.

Tickets will then be drawn, and this will determine the order of who gets to pick first! You may pass on your turn if you don't see what you like, but please, keep in mind, this means a longer wait list for the rest! Therefore, I will only permit 2 pass tickets, so to speak, so choose wisely!

Get the rest of your tickets while you can, and invite other people to join for the last five days! :D
@sasui
@starilynn
@stilnin
@sasui
@starilynn
@stilnin
m e o w
Bump
Bump
@Wolvenflame77 newbie here, can I grab the free tix? :)
@Wolvenflame77 newbie here, can I grab the free tix? :)
@Vanathor

Certainly can. :)
@Vanathor

Certainly can. :)
Bump
Bump
@Wolvenflame77 do I need to have already purchased tickets before commenting re: possibly changing Drak? (I am intending to buy tickets anyway, that will just affect when)
@Wolvenflame77 do I need to have already purchased tickets before commenting re: possibly changing Drak? (I am intending to buy tickets anyway, that will just affect when)
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12